Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jmquintua_1202

LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS????

wow jing(jmquintua)! am glad you'll have too much friends now in Pet society! :biggrin: :

Hey, I love this game so far, but would like to have more friends, hahah, im new to facebook so i only have a few. lol

hiya and welcome to the group...
There is a thread stickied at the top of this forum to add friends...can you post a message in there please congratulations

hii (: you can add me im not too sure what my f/r is though but my Names Zoe Dellar theres only two on the whole of facebook but my picture is the black and white one (:

dellah(: wrote:
hii (: you can add me im not too sure what my f/r is though but my Names Zoe Dellar theres only two on the whole of facebook but my picture is the black and white one (:

Just tried to add you....can you please copy and paste your PROFILE link from facebook into your profile here on PSFC. You will then get lots more people adding you I'm sure.
Send me a f/r stating PSFC if you would like to

If anyone wants to add me then feel free congratulations just please put your username and PSFC in the message title so I dont accidentally ignore you Ashamed

Anyone want new active friend please add me. Please state PSFC and your forum name in the message or you WILL be ignored. thanks congratulations

You may also add me if you are in need of active PS friends. As Kasi said, please state PSFC and your forum name or I will probably ignore the request. Smile

i've sent some F/R's to you guys as I also am in need of friends - thanks in advance congratulations

still need friends so feel free to add me just leave me a note to let me know who you are

hi.. i am new here under this nickname.. I couldnt remember my log in info..so i had to change it.. boo hoo.. I love this place.. its as much fun as the game itself.. hugs to everyone..
if youd like to add me i am Angela Catton Rhodes and my pet is Piper

Hello! Shane here, newbie. I also like making new friends. Kindly add me as your neighbor on PS if you want. Smile

saifo997 wrote:
ok nice ill try to add u and u add me

Can you please check your facebook link as it is not working. You need to copy and paste the link from your PROFILE page. If you have any problems please contact either myself of any mod and we will be happy to help you. congratulations

georgia-lilly wrote:
add me

Can you please check your facebook link as it is not working. You need to copy and paste the link from your PROFILE page. If you have any problems please contact either myself of any mod and we will be happy to help you. congratulations

i need some pet society and facebook friends :group:

-----> click here for FB link <-----

Those of you who are new may send me a f/r...I haven't been on here as long as some and can always more friends. Plus I'm an active member.

If anyone needs friends, feel free to add me, I'm on practically every day (I think it's getting to addiction status to be honest)

heyow...
i added most of you, with a message PSFC - tweet40...
you can add me if you want, just send a f/r with a personal message PSFC - (your forum name)

........peaceout......

bryan02 wrote:
I'm new to PS would like to have more neighbours . Pls add me !

you need to sort out your facebook link before people can add you .
please look here ..../faq.htm for information on how to do this

hi..

i added u congratulations

others can add me too congratulations need new friend in pet society..

good day everyone... :sun_bespectacl

Hi everyone. Me and tinkerbell would love some new friends to come and join our neighbourhood.

If you would like to be our friends...please click on that loverly blue link at the side....Just there <---- please send me a note with your add as i dont accept anyone without notes. thanks

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Hi everyone. Me and tinkerbell would love some new friends to come and join our neighbourhood.

If you would like to be our friends...please click on that loverly blue link at the side....Just there <---- please send me a note with your add as i dont accept anyone without notes. thanks

I will add you as my friend.

If anyone wants extra friends to visit feel free to add me...but please put your username and PSFC in with the f/r so I dont accidently ignore you Laughing

Need friends, when adding me as a friend please type:
Forum Name from PSFC
or
This is Forum name From PSFC
or
It is Forum name.