Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New Items revealed + Updated new banners -Book Revealed New

Isn't that closet(brown) has been released during Harry Potter week?

Hmmm. The bed is nice, and the chic black furniture is nice. But the pink/brown furniture set is getting way too matchy-matchy... overkill I think. I bought one shelf in that style and one chair, and that's it... The victrola is nice too. Fish are great... but once again, everything is getting so expensive, it's hard to keep up with the fish now. No coins for bait. IMHO. Smile

They look suspiciously like more cash coin bait fishies And isn't the jewelry what was already released in the fortune teller eggs??? hmmm. I like quite a few of the new items, I'm really loving that little cactus guy...as well as that sun (sticker?) And I'm really loving the cute furniture with the little bows. It is VERY matchy matchy I agree, and I may or may not use it all at once and definitely not all in one room (not ENOUGH room in one room lol) but I like it Smile I'm glad they added more.

Guest Guest
yeah sorry for the harry potter items my mistake...

Guest Guest

haha thanks lea new items banners and sticker feature added congratulations feel free to comment congratulations

omg a sticker album!! congratulations i could almost forgive Playfish charging real money for the new rooms.....and i do mean ALMSOT but not quite lol

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Hmmm. The bed is nice, and the chic black furniture is nice. But the pink/brown furniture set is getting way too matchy-matchy... overkill I think.

:iagree: I really want fishes, but I have NO luck in fishing. Even the total of my fishing junk is about 150+

That sticker collection thing seems SUPER cool, I can't wait to check that out, seems like a fun way to interact with friends, but WAIT are they getting rid of the regular recycling to do this??? or is it just another recycling option?? (concerned about eco box items going bye bye)

not sure what i think of this weeks tws? - no doubt when i see them in someone elses house - will want them!

Hi there can any one help me im new on the psfc what is the sticker book as i have not seen this on my pet society and how do you get the gold and rainbow poo, hope someone can help Inka.....

sticker book didnt arrive yet maybe it can come next week these are possible next week items Smile

Guest Guest
berna_gal wrote:
sticker book didnt arrive yet maybe it can come next week these are possible next week items Smile

yes what did you thought?? these will be probably be avainable on monday!

Hi ! im new Smile I was wondering are this usually TWS or the images may also be cash items?
Thanks !

Anything! Could be obtained for free, like the graduation bear and scroll, in stores, in mystery boxes, or in the cash shop :pfft: They are both TWS and JA items.

Oh i see.Im concerned about what shop will have the clearance sale this week.I think it might be gadget as it hasn't had a clearance yet.And thanks for the answer Smile

Love the gramophone, that will look great in Dumbledore's office! lol.

Also like the black table and shelves, as I already have some of the similarly themed stuff in Marble's house.

Not sure about the stickers though. What will be their purpose, does anyone know yet?