Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flange

Show us ya lids

Bought this one for the wifey last year thumbs
I took this picture and emailed it to her at work, lets say she come home early Very Happy

here's mine My H J C nice comfy helmet

and brought this one from the nec last year , but its a bit tight ,not even been out on the bike with it , Been tying to kid myself it fits , But think i am going to put it in the classifieds

This is my motorway and night riding helmet because it is the most comfy and it has a sticker on the back that reflects headlights so it in theory let some cage drivers see me Very Happy

This is my any other time helmet as its a little too noisey for the motorway

my 2 lids

had this a few years

Spent my xmas money on this one.

Always get noticed in the white one, carnt belive what a differance its made!!

Normally wear a matt black Caberg, but on special occasions ( eg the afghan heroes wootton bassett run etc) wear this

Was going to but one of those but thought they were illegal in this country.

@Davehutch wrote:
here's mine My H J C nice comfy helmet

and brought this one from the nec last year , but its a bit tight ,not even been out on the bike with it , Been tying to kid myself it fits , But think i am going to put it in the classifieds

top one look at the flies lol

@onslow wrote:
Here's mine

nice i want one of those
just wondering gavlar where did you get that from mate its really nice i want one

Guest Guest

I am looking at bluetooth helmets for a replacement for the J1

I've only got pictures of me wearing it when it first arrived, I think you can see how excited I am...

And yes, if you have great eyesight, that does say XXXXL! affraid

fofl

thats some size helmet mines a size small EmbarassedLaughing

@Carl_G wrote:
I've only got pictures of me wearing it when it first arrived, I think you can see how excited I am...

And yes, if you have great eyesight, that does say XXXXL! affraid

fofl

Oh my god there's a spider coming out of the back of your lid hide

I have been told it looks like a furry octopus is eating my head...

thumbs

Guest Guest

Here is one of my older lids that has not been retired to go karting (if I ever go again). Back in the day was a great helmet and loved it:

Here is my lid that I've been using the last 18 months, need ear plugs to use on the motorway but its been great for never being asked to "take off the lid" at fuel stations:

And today's new toy...just in the middle of upgrading the firmware and charging it Very Happy

@haveugot1 wrote:
Was going to but one of those but thought they were illegal in this country.

if your refering to the Simpsons then its a bit of a grey area, the Simpons (Bandit, RX series all meet and surpass the Snell ratings which is higher the the Kitemark used in this country.
the only area where you could get unstuck is the eye aputure area, the RX series are a bit narrow.

nice, KBC always do nice designs! will have to show ya the bunch i got atm when i get home. Excuse one without a visor though!

*Edit* here we go Very Happy

First up my 'touring' helmet ( the supposedly good one ) Scorpion Exo 1000 Air, has airbag system to inflate it to fit my pea sized head... XS helmet which actually fits without needing to blow it up yet!

Oh and theres no visor as its gone back under warranty to be replaced lol.

Then we have my Shark S900 Fost Lumi, this is awesome.. glows in the dark aslong as its had time to 'charge' in the light/sun for a few hours first Smile

And them theres the loony helmet that the misses wears as its a tad loose for me ( although its a XXS!!! )

Ive had 3 ov these the 1st 2 saved my head from pretty serious injury thanks 2 Wan*er taxi drivers being deaf and blind

its an AGV x-vent in "starburst" colours. tbh i wont wear anything else but an AGV lid