Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

good evening from nottingham

dirtydog here im interested in all thing petrol powered ive been around bikes all 28yrs of my life from high powered race bikes (2 uncles raced semi pro) too smaller commuters.
if its old or new i dont really mind if i like it thats all that matters Very Happy

im currently waiting to take my cbt on 17/4/2011 after which i will be looking to purchase an late 80s early 90s 125 thumbs

anything else you would like to know just ask im not very good at these intro things haha new here

Welcome to the site and Good luck with your cbt and bike hunting .

Hi and welcome to the forum

Good luck with the CBT and finding a bike thumbs

welcome to the forum!

and good luck with your CBT Very Happy

I've got a 1986 CG 125 at the moment which I would highly recommend as a first bike.

The mechanics are wonderfully simple so when I rebuilt it, it gave me a good chance to learn many aspects of motorcycle maintenance and renovation. I also find that CG's (only the old ones) are really reliable, so it's certainly one to consider if you come across a decent one for a good price!

Welcome mate-also in Notts. And yes, a CG125 is a smashing little bike to cut your teeth on. thumbs

thanks for all the messages people im hoping to get myself a rd125 if im lucky unfortunately the CG may be a good bike but its not really what im after i like my bikes/cars to have character (bear in mind i drive a 20yr old bmw 3 series) just something not every other person has got is my way of thinking

@dirtydog wrote:
thanks for all the messages people im hoping to get myself a rd125 if im lucky unfortunately the CG may be a good bike but its not really what im after i like my bikes/cars to have character (bear in mind i drive a 20yr old bmw 3 series) just something not every other person has got is my way of thinking
welcome to the forum buddy good luck with the cbt and the old rd 125 you cant go wrong awesome little bike thumbs