Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

road tax

due next week 12 months £74, was £70 last year robbing censored who makes these decisions? could get 6 months but works out more and bike mot due in march and daughters passport to buy as well its never ending Sad time for a pint i reckon.

Just done mine online...well wifey did thumbsthumbsagree though it creeps up every year Sad

My 650 is same price ill probably just do 6 months if it means being on the road with the bike.

the daft thing is my wife and both daughters cars are £30 each

so £90 for 3 cars and £74for 1 hobby bike
scratch

Our road tax is quite a bit dearer than yours.

Good thing is, it includes CTP.
"Compulsary 3rd party insurance"
Not cover for other vehicles/property
but personal injury of others.

The good thing is its legal to ride/drive
with just this. So anyone with a licence can
legaly ride/drive anything thats tax'd.

This is also a bad thing. If an unemployed bum
with no assets hits you, and hasnt taken out his
own "third party property insurance" you have
no hope of making a claim against him.

Funny thing is, bike insurance drop's by half
if you remove the rear peg's and pillion seat
and register it as a single seat bike.
(no pillion passenger at risk)

we got 1 car at £245 one at £130 and two bikes at £74 each then theres insurance, servicing and petrol/diesel on top..seems like im working 4 days a week to pay for the taxes on our cars/bikes

Gotta agree road tax is gettin outta hand now, specially if you ride or drive anything bigger than a lawn mower.
Wouldn't mind so much if more of the tax was ploughed back into the upkeep of the roads instead of the government coffers.

@Stue11 wrote:
Just done mine online...well wifey did thumbsthumbsagree though it creeps up every year Sad
my wife did mine as well it must be womens work like ironing and washing i suppose thumbs

get's out of hand with 3 bikes , do one 6 months at a time thumbs need to try and get all 3 on one insurance if i can

we all moan but you cant put a price on happiness or we all will have pushbikes thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
my wife did mine as well it must be womens work like ironing and washing i suppose thumbs
agreehide

got mine yesterday at local post office thumbs was gonna do it online but needed the exercise Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
agreehide
I do everything for him barr wipe his censored Stan Laughing

@mrsstue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
agreehide
I do everything for him barr wipe his censored Stan Laughing
i bet she does wipe his arse toilettoilettoilet

@Stue11 wrote:

Have to take issue with that lads (speaking in his deepest voice). Just done mine on line so unless the injections are working, can't all be womans work foflfoflfofl

JUST DONE MIE AN'ALL, CANT PRINT WHAT I THINK OF THE TAX CHARGE, BUT IT STARTS WITH, F-- AND ENDS IN ROBBERY--

AT LEAST DICK TURPIN WORE A MASK!!!

just done the 1200 now got the car to do , so a total of £314 quid they have had out of me this month , its gonna be another tight month in march.

@jezza wrote:
just done the 1200 now got the car to do , so a total of £314 quid they have had out of me this month , its gonna be another tight month in march.

Not as tight as those pants in your avatar Laughing

aqs you can see , not even a 50 quid note between my arse cheeks , bloody broke i tell ye.

@Robbie wrote:
@jezza wrote:

Not as tight as those pants in your avatar Laughing
foflfoflfofl