Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

I must have shot a robin.......:(

Came out of the house tonight to find my neighbour's car in the middle of the road embedded in the wife's Hyundai Coupe. First decent car we've had in years, and here I am with another insurance claim to deal with. Apparently the car just rolled across the road (no one driving) until something stopped it angry What with everything else recently, I reckon I must have shot a robin or something. Sad

Wasn't a honda civic was it cos there prone to doing that, I only know cos the neighbour has one and it rolled off his drive and parked on me garden.

unlucky Alan, I took audi A3 for mot today and i was doing my paper work before handing over the keys, when the hande brake just clicked off for no reason scratch it rolled down the hill, lucky i was sitting in it other wise it would of hit there fence.

sorry to hear that alan,i nearly had the same thing happen to me when a bmw driver tried to t bone me on the bike this afternoon,hope you get it sorted m8 thumbs

That's shite. Ihad a shock the mornig after my son was born last month. Came out the hospital at 5.30 am to find my car Ian very obscure place right in the middle of where cars would drive in the car park. In my haste I'd swung te car in to a space with the wheels still turned and left the a handbrake off. It had been like that for 11 hours but fortunately not hit anything?? God knows how.

Unlucky mate. Did you get pictures etc? Hopefully it should be fairly straightforward, not like he can claim it wasn't his car that did it!?! Hope the claim goes through smoothly and it's sorted quickly thumbsthumbs

Your luck will turn

Buy a lottery ticket for weds its a roll over thumbs

Always leave your car in gear confused

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Your luck will turn

Buy a lottery ticket for weds its a roll over thumbs

Always leave your car in gear confused

Had a rollover already mate. Carlene's car rolled over the road! angry

Sorry to read this Alan hope all gets sorted soon thumbs