Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

the other forum

Just went and looked on the other forum, some of you will no which one, just to see if I had anything in my in box, in my opinion its not as good as our forum. I just want to say what a good job Dave and the mods are doing thumbs

Just went and looked on the other forum, some of you will no which one, just to see if I had anything in my in box, in my opinion its not as good as our forum. I just want to say what a good job Dave and the mods are doing thumbs

im also on another forum but as you say no other place compares to this my hat is off to dave and the crew thumbs

Thanks Guys we do our best thumbs and without our members were nowt Sad im also a member of a few forums mainly to do with Motogp and such thumbs but this is my baby i'd like to think that most folk dont get embaressed to post an give there opionions all any subjects etc etc i enjoy this one a lot more mainly because of the rules set out and still kept in place to this very day, so keep on posting folks on whatever it may concern, and not forgetting ive made some good friends for life on here just down to one fact we all love two wheels what more could we ask for i salute all of ya drinkingdrinkingdrinking

@Stue11 wrote:
Thanks Guys we do our best thumbs and without our members were nowt Sad im also a member of a few forums mainly to do with Motogp and such thumbs but this is my baby i'd like to think that most folk dont get embaressed to post an give there opionions all any subjects etc etc i enjoy this one a lot more mainly because of the rules set out and still kept in place to this very day, so keep on posting folks on whatever it may concern, and not forgetting ive made some good friends for life on here just down to one fact we all love two wheels what more could we ask for i salute all of ya drinkingdrinkingdrinking

awwww come here ya soft sod and give me a hug your making me all emotional hide

@dirtydog wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

awwww come here ya soft sod and give me a hug your making me all emotional hide
Dave made me say it LaughingLaughingLaughing he said he would ban me otherwise LaughingLaughing

dare I ask? the Embarassed other forum?

@Iano wrote:
dare I ask? the Embarassed other forum?
Theres a lot of Suzukis on there Wink

thanks Stue,

my other forum is the yam diversion club but it's a bit clique orientated - just use it for spares. It's mostly about the 900's although you sense a grudging fondness of the lowly 600 which I suppose most of them owned once.

agree I've said this before and don't mind saying it again. Dave, stue and Dick do all the hard work maintaing the site, ensuring everything is posted in the right place and monitoring the postings. So hats off to all of you applauseapplauseapplauseapplause And I'll raise a glass to you drinking

@Stue11 wrote:
agree with what stue said the forum would be nothing with out you the members thankyou also big thanks to stue & Dick for there hard work salute

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
agree with what stue said the forum would be nothing with out you the members thankyou also big thanks to stue & Dick for there hard work salute

agree with ya Dave and a big thanx to you aswell thumbs

a big thanks to all our members for making the forum what it is and to those who keep posting thumbsthumbs i like the fact were not bike specific i think this works well and all the great banter and p**s taking and helping each other out ive also made some great mates here,and a big thanks to Dave for setting the ball rolling in the first place thumbsthumbssalute

I also visit another forum, for Street Triples, but they tend to take themselves a bit too seriously. I enjoy the crack here. A nice bunch of lads and lasses. Keep up the good work. thumbs

@aceuggy wrote:
I also visit another forum, for Street Triples, but they tend to take thenselves a bit too seriously. I enjoy the crack here. A nice bunch of lads and lasses. Keep up the good work. thumbs

Thats the problem with single bike model forums. They dont like it when someone owns another bike. Reason i dont visit the other "loads of suzuki's but same model" forum is because ive found over the years too many new riders acting all big thinking they know it all. Cant beat this forum for a good laugh, good advise etc!! besides, not many forums you can take the piss outta one another without getting banned thumbs

No comment

Im happy here LaughingLaughingthumbs

rofl! im guessing because they care about the members more on here :P Laughing

@fr499y wrote:
@aceuggy wrote:
I also visit another forum, for Street Triples, but they tend to take thenselves a bit too seriously. I enjoy the crack here. A nice bunch of lads and lasses. Keep up the good work. thumbs

Thats the problem with single bike model forums. They dont like it when someone owns another bike. Reason i dont visit the other "loads of suzuki's but same model" forum is because ive found over the years too many new riders acting all big thinking they know it all. Cant beat this forum for a good laugh, good advise etc!! besides, not many forums you can take the piss outta one another without getting banned thumbs
agree

Our forum is great and the banter that goes on is all in good fun and no one is offended by it, so what more can you ask for thumbs

Our forum is great and the banter that goes on is all in good fun and no one is offended by it, so what more can you ask for thumbs
thumbsthumbs

agreeagree we are a very nice lot

what makes this forum special to me is the fact that everyone knows how far to go when taking the p;ss so no one gets offended unless you dont like a certain c word thumbs

im on 3 forums mainly, got others i never log in anymore.

main ones here logg in several times a day,

kent&sussex bikers a couple times a week

and the other forum as you put it rarely.

but then im in contact with say dan and he has an account and rarelyn comes on here but is religeous to bandit forum so i really think it is down to your tastes, and many of us love this forum, for how friendly, fun it is and were really like a little biker family thumbs

affraid

so no one gets offended unless you dont like a certain c word thumbs

Chadatious

and just when you thought it safe to log on , up pops that
"c" Word

hide

@jezza wrote:
affraid

so no one gets offended unless you dont like a certain c word thumbs

Chadatious

and just when you thought it safe to log on , up pops that
"c" Word
is it pick on chad night

surrendersurrender

hide

@jezza wrote:
fancy calling us old. tsk tsk

ahhhh i take a brunt of the abuse, always good to give some thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
@aceuggy wrote:

That's what spoils a fouum. Complete assholes arriving on the scene done everything and really done nothing. They last a few weeks then go forever because they realise they have been caught. They give information which is dangerous because they know no better then get pi--ed because they know you know. Best if you don't know is to admit it then no damage done. That's my rant for tonight.

@Kenb wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
@aceuggy wrote:

That's what spoils a fouum. Complete assholes arriving on the scene done everything and really done nothing. They last a few weeks then go forever because they realise they have been caught. They give information which is dangerous because they know no better then get pi--ed because they know you know. Best if you don't know is to admit it then no damage done. That's my rant for tonight.

when i irs tjoined the other forum i almost left. bloke called rich who lived in usa but was from uk, i spent a a fair bit of money on my banded and had a thread to keep everyone up to date, and everything i did he had ago saying it was shite. i almost asked for my accound to be deleted, i wanted to go smack the bloke but he was being mouther behind the computer screen in america.

shame i wont meet him if i ever did, i may only be little but us gingers just snap Laughingthumbs

@Kenb wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
@aceuggy wrote:

when i irs tjoined the other forum i almost left. bloke called rich who lived in usa but was from uk, i spent a a fair bit of money on my banded and had a thread to keep everyone up to date, and everything i did he had ago saying it was shite. i almost asked for my accound to be deleted, i wanted to go smack the bloke but he was being mouther behind the computer screen in america.

shame i wont meet him if i ever did, i may only be little but us gingers just snap Laughingthumbs

I know nothing and balance my wheels with plasticine and that's 100% true statement. Watch if I were to post on the other site.

@Kenb wrote:
@Kenb wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

I know nothing and balance my wheels with plasticine and that's 100% true statement. Watch if I were to post on the other site.

foflfofl, someone will tell you to use blu-tac

, i may only be little but us gingers just snap Laughingthumbs [/quote]

Chad I agree with the above my youngest daughter and my son are gingers and OMG they are 2 fierce little f***ers when something upsets them Shocked

Is it possible to upset chad?

, i may only be little but us gingers just snap Laughingthumbs

Chad I agree with the above my youngest daughter and my son are gingers and OMG they are 2 fierce little f***ers when something upsets them Shocked [/quote]

yeah mate Wink it takes a lot for me to snap, rarely get angry like that, but im ginger so its in there Laughing