Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Halloween spoilers - Released October 19th

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww scream fish??????so cool
all items are fantastic :wow: ?

I am really, really spending too many coins But lately there have been so many must have items and this week is no exception. :biggrin: :

I'm so happy with all these halloween things. PS rocked it out!!!!! If it's this good this week, I can only imagine what next week will bring!!! Awesome !! Thanks so much for giving us a preview.Y'all Rock!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

The kitty is overdone Sad
But lovin' how people can own rares in fish-style

so coool !!
=( awww new fish bait again..means cash coins again...

half1995 wrote:
Can you please tell me what is in the gold boxes this week.

They haven't come out yet

Can you please put up a valid facebook link as per to our Terms of Conditions? If you need help, contact any mod or admin congratulations

glow88 wrote:
so coool !!
=( awww new fish bait again..means cash coins again...

yes MadSad

Inkllicious wrote:
The kitty is overdone Sad

I agree!!
but everything is soooooooooo nice :biggrin: :

Halloween tree! Coffin! Black balloons! Witch doll! New black cat, that is nicer looking than old black cat! This stuff is lovely!

My only gripe is the coffin shaped shelf with the orange bow............who keeps designing things with bows on for heaven's sake. Please stop it, we don't all like bows! Mad

Guest Guest

High Quality pics and more items here! Click HD!

I still prefer to look at the picture spoilers ..they are so much easier to see ...these are too small for me ...just my opinion

kasijab wrote:
I still prefer to look at the picture spoilers ..they are so much easier to see ...these are too small for me ...just my opinion

i prefer pictures too! i enjoy them more!

Everyone needs to go tree bumping as there are loads of little gifts in the trees.

There's a selection of sweets - candy corn, lollipops, wrapped sweet, gummi eyeball, gummi ghost, and candy cane. You get three of each like with the easter eggs. Unlike the easter eggs, however, these are edible, so if you don't want your pet to eat them , don't put them on the floor.

Also the black cat plushie and coffin bookcase (with a horrible orange bow :wacko: ) are both in the GMBs. Don't know about BMB yet.

and the hackers could not wait - seen at a "friend's" house this morning.............

I see that all this stuff has been cloned already! There's a post on the main forum telling people that they'll be suspended from the game for trading it.

The no1 player in my neighbourhood already has all this stuff in his house, but he is one of those players who has gazillions of paw points, so I'm not that surprised he has it all! lol

I never understood the clone thing. How can someone copy an item and trade it.
Anyway love the new items.I wonder if there will be a clearance sale this week too and if so in which shop.
Sadly this week there were too many items for clearance and couldn't get them Sad

i've seen most of these items already in one of my firend's house!
that's so sad!

Solcito wrote:
I never understood the clone thing. How can someone copy an item and trade it.
Anyway love the new items.I wonder if there will be a clearance sale this week too and if so in which shop.
Sadly this week there were too many items for clearance and couldn't get them Sad

There are items reduced in the clothing store so I guess these will be next weeks clearance sale

Is there any sign of next week's stuff yet?

I thought it was normally on here by now, or am I getting ahead of myself? :-)