• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

Bike Torque

been for my first official above board legal bike lesson today
thumbspartythumbs using this company
http://www.bike-torque.com/
went out for an hour riding an kawasaki er500 seems like i made a good impression on the instructor (ken jacklin) after 30 mins of road riding he was setting the cones out for the slalom/figure of eight he explained that not many people get this far the first time out and "its nice to get someone who can ride a bike like they say they can"
had a play through the cones then made our way back to base where ken explained my general riding is fine but i need to brush up on my slower maneuvers u turn etc the next thing he said was music to my ears "you need to get your test booked asap because you aint gonna need many lessons till your up to standard" i coulda kissed his baldy head lol mbikebike2sidecar next lesson is on Saturday 19th for 3hrs 1hr on the road and 2hrs using the actual test center facilities.. will keep this thread updated as much as possible.....oh yeah and i wore my new boots and they are amazing thumbs

An instructional video. I think it's lesson 4. v funny How to ride a bike proper

sorry just couldn't help myself...

An instructional video. I think it's lesson 4. v funny How to ride a bike proper

I didn't realise there was anyone filming me yesterday ShockedShockedLaughingLaughing

Nice one just take one day at a time and you will be fine thumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
Nice one just take one day at a time and you will be fine thumbsthumbs
agree dont forget that back brake works wonders applying little pressure doing uturns thumbsthumbs

its actually lesson 2 lol there aint no denying that he has some crazy ass skills party

thanks guys and girls im just gonna take it easy no rush as its to expensive to fail as for the back brake tip i need to concentrate on that more .... need to pull my finger out with the zxr now lol

incredible video

great lesson today got all the different parrts of the mod1 down to a fine art no bother so much so i came home and booked my mod1 test online so on the 29/52012 at 14:05 its show time

not much to report really had a different instructor today which was a bit weird lol although when i explained i had only had 3 lessons he couldn't believe it recommended that i book my mod 2 asap thumbs

@dirtydog wrote:
not much to report really had a different instructor today which was a bit weird lol although when i explained i had only had 3 lessons he couldn't believe it recommended that i book my mod 2 asap thumbs
Excellent God crack on and book it thumbsthumbs

can i get a woop woop ive only gone and passed my mod1 with only 2 minors 1 being a missed safety check the other i wasnt going fast enough on the first attempt at the emergency stop.........BUZZIN

just nicked this off facebook thumbsthumbs
also booked my mod2 tonight
Test date: Monday 18/06/2012 Test start time:12:50 moped

another lesson today went well despite the fact it was pi55ing it down mod2 on monday so it better brighten up

@dirtydog wrote:
another lesson today went well despite the fact it was pi55ing it down mod2 on monday so it better brighten up

Good luck with the test. Stay cool and I'm sure you'll be ok. The weather was rubbish when Tammy took hers and she got through.

Only just got home been out and about all frikin day........oh yeah I PASSED MY FOOKIN TEST SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised got 4 minors 2 of them were argueable but i wasnt gonna say owt lol .......new bits for the zxr better hurry up n get here quick time before the weather gets any worse thumbs

@dirtydog wrote:
Only just got home been out and about all frikin day........oh yeah I PASSED MY FOOKIN TEST SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised got 4 minors 2 of them were argueable but i wasnt gonna say owt lol .......new bits for the zxr better hurry up n get here quick time before the weather gets any worse thumbs

partyconcratpartyconcrat Well done Mr Dog partyconcratpartyconcrat Welcome to the wonderful world of unrestricted, antisocial bikee stuff thumbs Ride safe pint

@dirtydog wrote:
concratconcratconcrat