Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

what bike yould you have?

okay money no object what bike yould you have?

i know theres all these expensive bikes, but the one bike id really love to have is the new honda cb1000r, god i love those bikes thumbs

The new Tuono or maybe the Ducati Diavel

@flange wrote:
The new Tuono or maybe the Ducati Diavel

I'll bet either of those would wheelie like a supermoto LaughingLaughing

hide

the one bike id really love to have is the new honda cb1000r, god i love those bikes thumbs

Have you ridden one ?
I like the looks and style but was
quite disapointed in the lack of performance.

Honda claim its CBR1000 sportsbike based
but the truth is the motor is more CBF1000
which is VERY detuned, a Mr Safe and Sensible.

Not real interested in another bike right now.
If I had the money i'd probabley spend it on the
bikes I already have or my projects.

If i HAD to pick one ?

Either a gen2 Hayabusa,
a mint late model GSX1100SD Katana,
or a Z1R-TC or Z1100R Lawson rep.

Another B-King to keep as stock. Then I can mod "Howling Wolf" to excess Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

A Harley-Davidson FLSTFI Fatboy blinged up to the eyeballs. I would obviously keep my Street Triple for when I feel the need, the need for speed! Very Happy Oh, I would also have a Harley based trike. Always fancied a trike. Cool

ive got all the bikes i want but id like to add a yamaha FJR 1300 to the collection Laughing

hmm dno let you know when i buy the next one Laughing MT-01 will have to be purchased this year that's for a fact Wink

I noticed a lot of you say a FJR, cracking bikes, plenty of power and comfort! unless you got short legs then its a bit of a bitch, seat is low'ish but its also wide which makes it feel higher than it is

Bit tricky this one money no object

have my own built/streetfighter

Easy one for me. One of the new Kawasaki ZZR 1400. Tried one at the Manchester show, very good seating position for me thumbsVery HappyVery Happy

@lee wrote:
Bit tricky this one money no object
have my own built/streetfighter

thumbs

Spondon big-tube alloy frame,
to take 1100 Katana bodywork.

Big-bore GSXR1100/Bandit oil-cooled motor
(Busa / B-King engines better but ugly)

Converted to injection, with a front mounted
turbo and under the tank intercooler,

Late model GSXR1000/Busa/King radial front end
with a matching 6" rear wheel,

Alloy over + under braced arm
with -1 to +5" adjusters.

@fr499y wrote:

hmm dno let you know when i buy the next one Laughing MT-01 will have to be purchased this year that's for a fact Wink

I noticed a lot of you say a FJR, cracking bikes, plenty of power and comfort! unless you got short legs then its a bit of a bitch, seat is low'ish but its also wide which makes it feel higher than it is

tried one out fits like a glove thumbs

the one bike id really love to have is the new honda cb1000r, god i love those bikes thumbs

Have you ridden one ?

for uk roads you dont need stupid power, ive ridden a 2009 cbr1000 and it was stupid quick, had some simple tuning, but was too much for the roads i felt thumbs

you can never have too much power chad.

Have you ridden one ?

for uk roads you dont need stupid power, ive ridden a 2009 cbr1000 and it was stupid quick

, had some simple tuning, but was too much for the roads i felt thumbs

naughty boy your restrictions not up shake fingerLaughing

@jezza wrote:

Gotta disagree with that one. Can easily have too much power the for the road, but too much torque will never happen Twisted Evil

@fr499y wrote:
@jezza wrote:

Gotta disagree with that one. Can easily have too much power the for the road, but too much torque will never happen Twisted Evil

sorry i bow to your supreme knowledge , fr499y is right yet again , Yawwwwwnnnnnnn.

@jezza wrote:

@fr499y wrote:
@jezza wrote:

sorry i bow to your supreme knowledge , fr499y is right yet again , Yawwwwwnnnnnnn.

scratch all I was saying is its more fun to have a bike with loads of torque than one with shit loads of power... don't see why there was a need to be an ass towards me...

@jezza wrote:

@fr499y wrote:
@jezza wrote:

agreeSleepLaughing

@jezza wrote:

@fr499y wrote:
@jezza wrote:

Was Matt not just airing his opinion? Shocked

Haven't logged on here in a while but sincerely hope it isn't going the way of the Bandit forum with everyone being rude to each other? Surely as a group with a common intrest made up of (I thought) friendly people, we should all cut each other some slack?

Josh thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@jezza wrote:

@fr499y wrote:
@jezza wrote:

agreeSleepLaughing

This post sniff's of "jumping on the bandwagon". Can't we all get along? It was only an opinion! pint

Agreed Josh, I don't want to see this forum go sour either. Play nicely children!! shake fingerLaughing

@jezza wrote:

@fr499y wrote:
@jezza wrote:

Was Matt not just airing his opinion? :sho

Haven't logged on here in a while but sincerely hope it isn't going the way of the Bandit forum with everyone being rude to each other? Surely as a group with a common intrest made up of (I thought) friendly people, we should all cut each other some slack?

Josh thumbs

dont worry josh,we wont go the way of the bandit forum thumbs

I'd just love to know what I've said wrong to piss jezza off.... Cause I didn't know having a opinion was a bad thing. I haven't slagged anyone off, I haven't slagged off anyone's bike yet a couple of you making out that I think I know everything. It comes across like it pisses people off because of my age, and how many new bikes and/or bikes I've had, and if that's the case then I'm sorry, and if my opinions piss people off try sending me a PM and voice your opinion... I'm not going to say shit on a forum as That's not the sort of person I am. Would it be better if I left the forum so I can't do what I've done wrong again?

@fr499y wrote:
I'd just love to know what I've said wrong to piss jezza off.... Cause I didn't know having a opinion was a bad thing. I haven't slagged anyone off, I haven't slagged off anyone's bike yet a couple of you making out that I think I know everything. It comes across like it pisses people off because of my age, and how many new bikes and/or bikes I've had, and if that's the case then I'm sorry, and if my opinions piss people off try sending me a PM and voice your opinion... I'm not going to say shit on a forum as That's not the sort of person I am. Would it be better if I left the forum so I can't do what I've done wrong again?

Dude, calm down. From time to time things are said in the heat of the moment or at an inopportune time that perhaps would have been better unsaid. It's no biggie and I for one don't want to see you, or anyone else for that matter, feel the need to leave the forum for such a small thing. Smile

for uk roads you dont need stupid power, ive ridden a 2009 cbr1000 and it was stupid quick, had some simple tuning, but was too much for the roads i felt thumbs

I rode in the UK for 24 years.
I've run tuned ZZR11/GSXR11/Katana 11's
and 168hp Nitrous Bandit on the road in the UK.
Any of them could have done with another
20-25hp at least.
Not "needed", just for the entertainment !

Its more about where, when and how you use it.

The CB1000R would be a good bike to move
up to or as a sensible daily ride.
Its just not a "muscle bike / heavy hitter"

Not facts, just my view on things... thumbs

watching this , and has there are no personal attacks , i cant see what is wrong every one can have there say , but if it gets out of hand it will be locked thumbs

@jezza wrote:

@fr499y wrote:
@jezza wrote:

Was Matt not just airing his opinion? Shocked

Josh thumbs
I can assure you josh it wont end up anything like the Bf, we wont allow it thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
watching this , and has there are no personal attacks , i cant see what is wrong every one can have there say , but if it gets out of hand it will be locked thumbs
agreethumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

I would just like to know wtf was meant by this:-

"sorry i bow to your supreme knowledge , fr499y is right yet again , Yawwwwwnnnnnnn."

because not once have i said someone is wrong and im right... anyway back to the topic!

MT-01 is the one i want and will get next, torque monster that will rip ya damn arms off if you let it!

@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

I would just like to know wtf was meant by this:-

"sorry i bow to your supreme knowledge , fr499y is right yet again , Yawwwwwnnnnnnn."

because not once have i said someone is wrong and im right... anyway back to the topic!

MT-01 is the one i want and will get next, torque monster that will rip ya damn arms off if you let it!
why not Pm Jezza , sure he will answer your question

back to topic i am watching an old busa at the moment and im gonna have a bid on it bananabounce

back to topic i am watching an old busa at the moment and im gonna have a bid on it bananabounce

Go for it best of luck thumbsthumbs