Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

The doctor what can you say

two years on a crap bike and he get 2 back on a yam well done goat fu**ing awesome thumbsthumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
two years on a crap bike and he get 2 back on a yam well done goat fu**ing awesome thumbsthumbsthumbs

Vale's Back That was better than a win. GOAT thumbs

party

Well done Cal thumbs

Well done Scott thumbs

that was awsome well done rossi, and why cant cal have a factory bike thumbs

fantastic edge of the seat stuff, rossi superb

steve

@dick65 wrote:
that was awsome well done rossi, and why cant cal have a factory bike thumbs
He will one day dont worry thumbs

As for Vale awesome and glad to see him back at the front party

Superb ride by Scott as well thumbsthumbs

Anybody notice Rossi's change of riding style? No dangling leg going into corners!

Lucky his M1 only ran out at of fuel RIGHT at the end though! Good to see the legend back in form Laughingthumbs

Just watched it on playback and fook he is good. Thats what i like to see plenty of overtaking.

cracking race and after some saying hes lost it i think he proved them wrong thumbs

when you have taken years to hone your bike skills you don't just lose them overnight, you might lose the motivation, just a class act i think.proved a few people wrong.

even i thought it was good and am looking forward to the next GP race - not really sure what is happening to me I'll be getting me own bike next hide

@melly wrote:
even i thought it was good and am looking forward to the next GP race - not really sure what is happening to me I'll be getting me own bike next hide
yep go for it you could use the B king when he's out to work fightingfighting

@madsod wrote:
@melly wrote:
yep go for it you could use the B king when he's out to work fightingfighting

ooh like your way of thinking bike2bike2Shocked

@melly wrote:

do it mel! thumbsLaughing

@melly wrote:

lol cant really see it happening, quite like being on the back tbh - no responsibility and just enjoy the sights thumbs

@melly wrote:
@melly wrote:

lol cant really see it happening, quite like being on the back tbh - no responsibility and just enjoy the sights thumbs

Just don't fall asleep thumbs

Valentino who scratch Never heard of him - looks like he might possibly be an up and coming star of the future once he's had a few more seasons practice to hone his skills and get his act together Wink

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

@ptolemyx wrote:
Valentino who scratch Never heard of him - looks like he might possibly be an up and coming star of the future once he's had a few more seasons practice to hone his skills and get his act together Wink

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

I wouldn't say he needs to hone his skill or need more seasons practice. The Ducati was crap compared to the M1! Last season he was lucky to finish in the place he started this race!

Agreed its great to see Rossi back on the Yam thumbs , but Marquez (20 years old!! Shocked )stuffing Pedrosa was the high light for me! not forgetting a great ride from Cal I think this is going to be a great season! applausebouncebouncebounce