Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

for anyone new on here

sorry to be a mother hen but people tend to take the p;;s out of dave ;well ive met dave a few times and his mrs and they are really nice people and im proud to call them friends #dave does a really good job running this forum as do the admins stue and dick so if anyone fancies a new forum to visit this is the one cos its like being in a family . rant over Shocked

Ditto on Dave and Mel being great folk, but banter is banter and in moderation and with respect is good social lubrication......I also have a B-king so take the piss out of me instead all you want banana

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

oh and does anyone want to buy a hayabusa

no, so are you volunteering as the reciever of the piss taking then stan Smile

only taking the piss m8,i'm sure or at least i hope dave knows were not being nasty about any thing and it can give you a laugh if done in the correct manner.

@ptolemyx wrote:
Ditto on Dave and Mel being great folk, but banter is banter and in moderation and with respect is good social lubrication......I also have a B-king so take the piss out of me instead all you want banana

agree

Sorry Stan I don't understand this post confused

It's. Pub Banter not Bullying

There might be over 1,100 members but only about 20 regular posters
And if your saying don't post,
if you have a sense of humour or like to have a bit of light hearted banter and a laugh.
Then you'll end up with no site.

My rant over Jim. thumbs

Quote 'Sorry Stan I don't understand this post scratch'

I can also understand your concern Stan but I cant remember seeing any posts that have been offensive (we have two good moderators). I have been fortunate to meet Dave and his good lady Mel, been on ride outs, trips etc and count them as friends. As has been said its all light banter. This is a great site with a good social atmosphere (and we even get a camp and a Christmas get together!) Long may it continue.

(not a rant just an observation wave )

you alright stan me old mucker?
its all good banter on here any pish taking just means we care were all like family on here.
being a non bike specific forum makes it even better imo,if any newbies are reading this pop in and introduce yourselves and join in the banter were a friendly bunch on here thumbsthumbs

oh and does anyone want to buy a hayabusa

I've got a beautiful blue one thanks I love you

I think she's gorgeous,some might think she's not that pretty,but I have

the satisfaction of knowing she'll never be as Ugly as a Burger King.

Ain't that right Dave fofl

Just ask Ptolemyx digging

@Davehutch wrote:
Thanks Stan Embarassed but I am fatbig enough to take it slaphead

Bet you said that in the toilets of the jolly farmers.

@dick65 wrote:
its all good banter on here any pish taking just means we care were all like family on here.
being a non bike specific forum makes it even better imo,if any newbies are reading this pop in and introduce yourselves and join in the banter were a friendly bunch on here thumbsthumbs

Spot on could not have put that better my self , at the end of the day we all look out for each other , and have a good old laugh after a hard day what could be better , good mates and lots of love I love youI love you

@madsod wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

Spot on could not have put that better my self , at the end of the day we all look out for each other , and have a good old laugh after a hard day what could be better , good mates and lots of love I love youI love you

agree I must have missed the offending post Stan but something has obviously struck a chord with you. I think if anything was getting out of hand our great moderators and Dave himself would soon be stamping on it whoever it was aimed at! thumbsthumbs anyway off topic slightly but what's this I hear about you not coming on the rideout? SadSadSad

@madsod wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

agree I must have missed the offending post Stan but something has obviously struck a chord with you. I think if anything was getting out of hand our great moderators and Dave himself would soon be stamping on it whoever it was aimed at! thumbsthumbs anyway off topic slightly but what's this I hear about you not coming on the rideout? SadSadSad
yes you tell him Mike , he could always stop at the hotel with Dick

sorry to be a mother hen but people tend to take the p;;s out of dave ;well ive met dave a few times and his mrs and they are really nice people and im proud to call them friends #dave does a really good job running this forum as do the admins stue and dick so if anyone fancies a new forum to visit this is the one cos its like being in a family . rant over Shocked

Thanks Stan, thats lovely and I regard you and your lovely wife as friends too. I didnt take it that you were aiming this at anyone in particular, just saying this was a friendly forum thumbs

And I agree with the others, its a shame you cant make the ride out Sad

[/quote] he could always stop at the hotel with Dick [/quote]
affraidaffraid
come on stan be a right laugh m8 and thats what i took your post to mean 'friendly ' thumbs

Dunno what youve read Stan...but me and Dick would instantly ban anyone thats abusive i wouldnt even ask Dave i'd just delete em...and i'd knock on there door with me best mate Pike LaughingLaughing true what was said we have a lot of members on here but only an handfull post, but im happy having just that...ive met a few from of here and have made friends for life even though Dave loves men LaughingLaughingLaughing hope ive made light sense of it thumbs ps

i love you Stan thumbs

well thats what drinking gin does to you then sorry guys wasnt having a go at anyone I love you

Bloody p**s head shall i ban him Dave & Dick hide

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

"I've got a beautiful blue one thanks

I think she's gorgeous,some might think she's not that pretty,but I have

the satisfaction of knowing she'll never be as Ugly as a Burger King."

I can't believe you said that. Suppose all riders of "jelly moulds" need glasses fighting

give me £2800 and shes yours mark give me a ring if you want to see it mate thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Bloody p**s head shall i ban him Dave & Dick hide

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

If ya dont ya darent LaughingLaughing

this is one of the most random posts ive seen!! and gaz has posted some random things Laughingthumbs

this is one of the most random posts ive seen!! and gaz has posted some random things Laughingthumbs
its all good fun on here,good banter with good folk thumbs

@lee wrote:

yep!!!

or i wouldnt have been a member still for almost 2 and a half years! thumbs

@lee wrote:

yep!!!

Thats because Dave wouldn't let his tent bitch go anywhere else bumetongue2

@Robbie wrote:
@lee wrote:

yep!!!

Thats because Dave wouldn't let his tent bitch go anywhere else bumetongue2
too right!

come and have a look at her mark take her for a ride and see what she can do she makes your bandit feel like a 500 (sorry to all 500 riders )and if you keep it for a few years itll be worth a fortune