Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lunadaisy

How to work around the GMB glitch fix in Pet Society! =)

yeaaaa same as me...
my last exam is on 14th haha!
by then im free =)

Thank you for posting this, when my connection was bad when I first started I used to be able to get the lottery twice in a day lol... this is a really creative idea congratulations

Hi, I'm new here and just saw this thread. Wonderful!

I need help though...I'm in Firefox on a Mac....I do everything listed but when I get to #5 ---don't like item, when I hit F5 nothing happens so I click on the reload button. No pop-up box appears so I cannot click to "Stay Offline." I cannot connect when the page turns white unless I go back online. So, I do that and as soon as I"m in the house I go back offline but the box has disappeared.

Mac users....what exactly are you doing to make this work? (I tried Safari also but there is no "offline" button)

Thanks for the help!

Sorry, don't have or use a MAC. Do you have a nearby PC computer? Maybe you can try it on the PC?

Hi, Thanks..... actually my dh does have a pc and I tried it....I followed the steps in IE and everything worked up to step 6 but when I got back in my house the box was gone. I don't know why this is so hard for me.

The box may be gone, but have you been credited your coins? The box shouldn't be there, the money should still be there...as if you never bought the box at alll

Yeah, box and money gone....had a friend try this and it worked for her (PC) and she did something I didn't think to do (click the green save button before refreshing) so I will try that. Smile

Guest Guest
This works great on my laptop but when I try it on my desk top I go to tools but can't find where to work off line. Can someone help me with that? Thanks!

birdiejr59 wrote:
This works great on my laptop but when I try it on my desk top I go to tools but can't find where to work off line. Can someone help me with that? Thanks!

Are you on internet explorer?

Guest Guest
Yes I am. My daughter figured it out for me. Work off line is under file. Thanks for your help. Everyone here is so kind!

awesome! I just tried it and it works! I got the 999s much quicker than I did before too.. maybe that's just beginner's luck though!

Tools is at the very tippy top of the page.
Do you know where your site says http:// yadda yadda www. yaddayadda.com
above that : )

my *work offline* was under "File"

esperia wrote:
cant find tools....................

are you using Internet explorer or firefox?

i have just tried this on firefox - work offline is under 'file' if using firefox

this fix has now saved me the hassle of trading for mystery items and IS coins.
thanks for sharing
A++++++++++++
:dancing:

toolba10.jpg

click on File (top left corner) then work off line is at the bottom xx

spud wrote:
i have just tried this on firefox - work offline is under 'file' if using firefox

this fix has now saved me the hassle of trading for mystery items and IS coins.
thanks for sharing
A++++++++++++
:dancing:

you're very welcome....can you please check your facebook link for me ...it is a rule of the forum that you have a valid link. Full instructions can be found here
Any problems please pm me or any mod as you have over the 20 posts required to pm.
Thanks

thank u so much guys and lea too (for the pic really helpful)
i will try it thank u again

I have dsl so I am online all the time... will this mess the cheat up for me? I was so mad when they fixed the glitch! I'm so happy someone found a way around it. Thanks so much!!

don't quite know what dsl is but here in the UK we have broadband and I om online all the time ...I just click work offline in tools ..then when you go to refresh it automatically says 'click to connect' ..best way is to just try it and see

kasijab wrote:
don't quite know what dsl is but here in the UK we have broadband and I om online all the time ...I just click work offline in tools ..then when you go to refresh it automatically says 'click to connect' ..best way is to just try it and see

I think broadband and dsl is the same thing so it should work for me then, cool! Thanks! I'm gonna have to go try it out. I've missed out on so many of the new mb items.

i will only say one thing " i love you"
thank you very much Smile

Hello, sorry so dumb of me to ask , but where is the tools button to go offline?? is it in the ps game or on I.E?

chocolate<3 wrote:
Hello, sorry so dumb of me to ask , but where is the tools button to go offline?? is it in the ps game or on I.E?
on internet explorer at the right side Smile

berna_gal wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:

thankyou Smile just needed to know if it was necessary to use i.e in this cheat as i.e always makes my computer slow and non- responding XD

As far as I know it does work on Firefox too...but not sure of any other browsers

chocolate<3 wrote:
berna_gal wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:

thankyou Smile just needed to know if it was necessary to use i.e in this cheat as i.e always makes my computer slow and non- responding XD
you can use mozilla too but if you want to use mozilla go to 'FILE' and click 'WORK OFFLINE' Smile

Guest Guest

This also works for the veggie trees or flowers,all you need to have is the fertilizer and the procedure is the same Smile

Lazar wrote:
This also works for the veggie trees or flowers,all you need to have is the fertilizer and the procedure is the same Smile

Hi, would you please explain how it will work with a tree? I have never use the fertilizer

Guest Guest

I`ll explain tomorrow,ok? Smile
I`m off to bed right now,just to finish the posts in game arcade Laughing

something you might not know

thez fixed it by changing the autosave time
now it-s 75 seconds (before, it was longer)
they also made it autosave everytime you buy a box...
i think it-s something like that Smile

Thanks for the info, saved me lots of trouble and coins, I wish I would have learned this sooner! xoxo

used this trick also for mystery eggs(all kind), eco boxes and to the pond!!!!!!!!!!!!!