Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Proof of God

Please keep me in your prayers

Hey y'all,

I am so grateful that I have you all............... especially at moments like this. I need prayer. In just the last week, my car was stolen (drama filled story that I won't go into), freezer quit working and I didn't notice until I lost hundreds of dollars worth of food, I have had one attack after another and I mean major attacks by various people and I am having issues with some relatives which I can do nothing about except to try to remain peaceful and pray for God to intervene and change what I cannot change. There are so many things going on to put pressure and stress on me at the same time that it cannot be random issues, this is more like an assault.

Please ask God to move on my behalf.

Thank you.

Love,
Mia

I've been praying for you Mia because I had not seen you around this past week. My former Pastor used to tell me all the time "Where there is much opposition there is much purpose". The enemy never does ANYTHING in vain. Just know that God is doing HUGE things in your life and THAT'S what the enemy is after, but he's defeated already in Jesus Name!!!!

Keep your head up to the hills because that's where you help comes from...your help comes from the Lord!!! (Psalm 121)

Blessings and prayers for you!!!!!! huggins

Hi Mia,

My heart is with you and so understand what you are walking through the Lord will prevail over your circumstances.I know he has a bigger plan in it for you dear one. flower

I have to be honest I have been hit as well on all sides. My health got attacked once again and am in pain, my car broke down for good so I no longer have a car. In my apartment complex there has been major oppsosition in that as well. My friend just got the doctors results from cancer that she has less then 6 months to live along with another friend who was diagnosed with the same report as well.Not to mention my laptop cord broke and I can no longer use it and right now I am using a desktop that keeps crashing.

But through these situations I have always touched the heart of my PAPA, and stayed close to him.

Mia, I think of that scripture in 1 Peter chapter 1 6. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.7.These things have come so that your faith of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with a inexpressible and glorious joy.

This scripture is what I meditate on as well we are more then conquiors. Wahooooooooo! bouncing

I will keep praying precious one.

Hugs huggins

That is weird too. Everything is malfunctioning... my mouse quit working.. my computer monitor quit, etc etc. Ohhh I could go on and on.

I know it will all be well but not without prayer.

Mia i remember you asking me if i had a dream if your car was stolen, but i didnt know you meant your car was stolen!!!! WOW! You know youre in our prayers! love ya!

Heavenly Father, I come before you on Mia's behalf and ask, that you Lord would raise up standard against the enemy that is attacking Mia. Father that you would put a wall of fire around her and all of her belongings. We plead the blood of Jesus over her situation and her life. Father, I ask that you would make the thief called the devil pay back all money and items he has stolen from her through this trail. Lord we know that we don't restle with flesh but against principalities and power of darkness. We all stand around our sister Mia and say NO MORE to the enemy. Lord, Mia has chosen the path of peace in the realtionships that are experiancing issues, Lord I ask you to Bless Mia with a double portion of peace and to give her wisdom and undertanding. Lord bless her, protect her and keep her in all her ways. In Jesus Name, Amen! Let us know how you are... Love in Jesus, Lori

Heavenly Father in your word it says the enemy has to pay back seven fold to Mia. Holy spirit I come before you on behalf of Mia, and I pray right now Lord, you would bring forth your justice against every advasery that has come against Mia in Jesus name!!!!!! I speak to the storm and I command it to stop right now over Mia In Jesus name! I decree and declair that no weapon formed against Mia will prosper in your precious name Jesus! I decree and decalre that everything will be returned to my Mia double in Jesus name! I pray for your peace to come and comfort Mia, and I pray Holy spirit you will expose the enemies plans in Jesus name. I thank you with the praises of my heart that you will be glorified in this and that your wings cover Mia and your angels surround her.

Amenie!!!! happy dance

hisbeauty4ashes wrote:
Heavenly Father in your word it says the enemy has to pay back seven fold to Mia. Holy spirit I come before you on behalf of Mia, and I pray right now Lord, you would bring forth your justice against every advasery that has come against Mia in Jesus name!!!!!! I speak to the storm and I command it to stop right now over Mia In Jesus name! I decree and declair that no weapon formed against Mia will prosper in your precious name Jesus! I decree and decalre that everything will be returned to my Mia double in Jesus name! I pray for your peace to come and comfort Mia, and I pray Holy spirit you will expose the enemies plans in Jesus name. I thank you with the praises of my heart that you will be glorified in this and that your wings cover Mia and your angels surround her.

Amenie!!!! happy dance

Thank you SO much. huggins Keep 'em comin'. You know the bible says that in the New Testament if the saints would pray yet MORE earnestly Peter would be delivered that much quicker! Isn't it amazing how the level of our hearts and souls that we pour into our prayers move the hand of Almighty?

:oops: Yes Mia, It is you He avenges!! LOL. Sorry. Meant to say that Praise stills the avenger. To funny... God knows. :roflx:

I'll take it. Made me smile and I REALLY needed to smile so HE STILL gets the glory. Givin' me smiles in the middle of my trials.

Hugs

Lori Lane wrote:
:oops: Yes Mia, It is you He avenges!! LOL. Sorry. Meant to say that Praise stills the avenger. To funny... God knows. :roflx:

I gotta tell you, that "oops" guy is hysterical given the right situation.

Hi there Mia,

I am sorry my computer was offline yesterday a big portion of the day. I will be happy to lift you in prayer. I had a situation come up the other day and I got out of my car and commanded the spirit to leave in Jesus name and I know people thought me out of my mind but I was not having any of it.

Father,

In the name of Jesus we lift our sister Mia before you Lord. We thank you for Mia and plead the blood of Jesus over her, her family, car, home, all things in her home, her coming, her going, her finances, her friends, all the people she comes in contact with and all other areas of her life. Father we thank you that you give us ALL authority in Jesus name to trample on the enemy and nothing will by any means harm us. We declare: "NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST MIA WILL PROSPER!" We come against the enemy right now and command you be bound, render you mute and of no affect right now in Jesus name....we command you to the feet of Jesus right now for judgment. Father we speak peace, love, harmony, joy, unity, restoration, goodness, kindness into Mia's life right now.....Father we bless her for blessing us. It says in your word, "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." Mia is a huge blessing and we declare she will receive a huge blessing 7 fold. All that satan has taken from her, he will return 7 fold in Jesus name. Father we thank you and give you all the glory and the praise!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

Cholette wrote:
I've been praying for you Mia because I had not seen you around this past week. My former Pastor used to tell me all the time "Where there is much opposition there is much purpose". The enemy never does ANYTHING in vain. Just know that God is doing HUGE things in your life and THAT'S what the enemy is after, but he's defeated already in Jesus Name!!!!

Keep your head up to the hills because that's where you help comes from...your help comes from the Lord!!! (Psalm 121)

Blessings and prayers for you!!!!!! huggins

Thanks for that Cholette, it was rather inspiring. HUGS

After y'all prayed for me, I began almost instantly to feel awesome peace (THANK YOU LORD!) I went to sleep last night already feeling some peace which I had not felt in over a week. This morning I woke up to a message that was an absolute blessing....

Good Morning

I sent youuss!! guys a little Thankgiving to your paypal acct.

Love,
PAPA & MUMU

My dad never ever signs off with love or says i love you or anything ever like that so it was such a blessing and needless to say the financial blessing he sent to my paypal account was such a sweet touch from God that I cannot even begin to tell you how blessed I am. I didn't ask anyone in my family for anything or tell anyone what was going on. I barely even mentioned what is going on to my mom except to say that my car was stolen, my freezer broke and I was under attack. It was less than a one minute conversation because she hates when I won't tell her about what is going on in my life so I tell her enough to fulfill my daughterly duty to talk to my mom about what is going on in my life but I refuse to talk about it or complain about it so I made it very brief: My car was stolen, freezer broke, under attack.

I was so blessed by the message and the gift this morning because God waited until I asked for help to move. He always waits for me to pray before He acts just so that I KNOW WITHOUT a DOUBT by how timely He moves that it could have come from no other place but Him.

I took that really sweet message and the peace I now have as an awesome answer to your prayers and I want to say GOD BLESS AND THANKS TO EACH ONE OF YOU!

I love you and am so thankful for you my brothers and sisters!

And most of all thank You my precious and faithful Father! I LOVE YOU MOST!

Love,
Mia

crying

That is so awesome Mia......I am such a softie (tears of Joy)....I am so glad the Lord answered your prayers.....Like there was any doubt. God bless and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

Hey! Yeah! Happy Thanksgiving to all of y'all too!

OH CONNIE! I've been meaning to ask you about your husband's dream. I've still been thinking about it. He was living at the church or some portion of the church or whatever... is he in ministry?

Mia wrote:
After y'all prayed for me, I began almost instantly to feel awesome peace (THANK YOU LORD!) I went to sleep last night already feeling some peace which I had not felt in over a week. This morning I woke up to a message that was an absolute blessing....

Good Morning

I sent youuss!! guys a little Thankgiving to your paypal acct.

Love,
PAPA & MUMU

My dad never ever signs off with love or says i love you or anything ever like that so it was such a blessing and needless to say the financial blessing he sent to my paypal account was such a sweet touch from God that I cannot even begin to tell you how blessed I am. I didn't ask anyone in my family for anything or tell anyone what was going on. I barely even mentioned what is going on to my mom except to say that my car was stolen, my freezer broke and I was under attack. It was less than a one minute conversation because she hates when I won't tell her about what is going on in my life so I tell her enough to fulfill my daughterly duty to talk to my mom about what is going on in my life but I refuse to talk about it or complain about it so I made it very brief: My car was stolen, freezer broke, under attack.

I was so blessed by the message and the gift this morning because God waited until I asked for help to move. He always waits for me to pray before He acts just so that I KNOW WITHOUT a DOUBT by how timely He moves that it could have come from no other place but Him.

I took that really sweet message and the peace I now have as an awesome answer to your prayers and I want to say GOD BLESS AND THANKS TO EACH ONE OF YOU!

I love you and am so thankful for you my brothers and sisters!

And most of all thank You my precious and faithful Father! I LOVE YOU MOST!

Love,
Mia

crying Mia, I am big softy too,thanks so much for letting us know. I know our sweet Beloved PAPA is faithful. He knows and sees all things we just get to walk them out and learn how to stay in that place of peace until an answer comes.

I am still waiting for his touch and for breakthrough, and hearing your Blessing in PAPA gives me strength hope and faith mine lies ahead. Thanks for his encouragement through you. :thankyou:

To be perfectly honest, I was not in faith. Instead, I was just trying to take care of all the logistics in my strength by doing it myself. I can't even begin to admit to the number of times I don't ask for His help and do way more in my own abilities (aka frustration) before even thinking, Oh Yeah. God could do this much easier/better/quicker/more efficiently than I can. Why don't I ask? But instead things just kept piling up until I reached the point where I realized I CAN'T DO THIS.

Finally, after a week! I prayed and said, God, You have never, ever failed to move when I've come to you in faith and I realize that I haven't asked and I definitely was not in faith for you to do anything SO I AM NOW. And frankly, it was less than 24 hours later that blessings began to flow! He is SOOOOOO Good.

Dove-Solutions wrote:
He was not sleeping in the church but dreamed that there were sleeping quarters in the church.

Connie

I'm going to have to read that dream again because I was sure that I read that he was sleeping there. duh

Mia, I am so happy for you!!! I love when the Lord hears even our hearts cry, when words fail us... I rejoice with you about the finances from you parents and also that he signed with Love... crying How beautifullllll.... happy dance Thank you! Havenly Father you are sooooo good!!!! So Faithful, and so on time..........

Love in Jesus, Lori.

Connie,

I looked for that dream but could not find it. Could you send me the link again, please?

Thanks,
Mia

Mia wrote:
To be perfectly honest, I was not in faith. Instead, I was just trying to take care of all the logistics in my strength by doing it myself. I can't even begin to admit to the number of times I don't ask for His help and do way more in my own abilities (aka frustration) before even thinking, Oh Yeah. God could do this much easier/better/quicker/more efficiently than I can. Why don't I ask? But instead things just kept piling up until I reached the point where I realized I CAN'T DO THIS.

Finally, after a week! I prayed and said, God, You have never, ever failed to move when I've come to you in faith and I realize that I haven't asked and I definitely was not in faith for you to do anything SO I AM NOW. And frankly, it was less than 24 hours later that blessings began to flow! He is SOOOOOO Good.

All I can say is WOW about God!!!!!!!! He knows our hearts and blesses us accordingly. He knows that we are NOT always 100% in faith, but because of HIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for us, He blesses us anyway. I am in awe of the way God came through for you. It just makes you ask yourself, "What do people do without Him?" Oh sweet Jesus...we bless your HOLY Name!!!!!!

:PTL:

Mia you have your hands full, I will also ask God to intervene and for your situations to improve. :PTL:

For those that are coming against you

No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
Every word spoken against you shall fail,
You will have victory over every conspiracies.

IN JESUS NAME

In Jesus Name, we thank you Father because you are all-knowing and there is nothing in the lives of those
you love that does not have purpose. God we praise you because we are victorious and more than overcomers.
So we come against the assault of the enemy in the life of Mia. God we lift up your hedge around her and her home. I release
the power of the blood to to cover her doorposts and possessions. We stand against every wile of the enemy and cancel
every assignment. I strip all power from spirits that would oppress her in Jesus Name. Lord we have the keys of the kingdom
and whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. So I bind the strongman
in her life and loose her from his onslaught and I pray that you cover her mind in your blood.

In Jesus Name, so let it be according to your Word.

"No weapon that is formed against us shall prosper"

I am in agreement with these prayers for you Mia. I just feel to call the name of Jesus because as we know there is power in His name.
At the very mentioning of Jesus things begin to change!

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!

praying

In addition to all of these prayers including my own....How could I not mention this....shame on me....

I plead the blood of Jesus over every area of your life....your health, family, friends, spouse, finances, job, comings, goings and every thing else.

God bless,

Connie

Connie,

I absolutely love your scripture below your name.

Trust in the Lord....with ALLyour heart....That scripture has encouraged me so many times....

I am so glad you have it and I got to read it once again....

Mia, Girl, what are you getting ready to DO that the enemy is/was trying to thwart you so? Have you been given a revelation or a plan? I see this post is old, but do not get sidetracked by the mess the devil has sent! Be encouraged!