Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

Cat Fights in the forums

I think there's some evil thing causing some cat fights in the forums. I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is nobody but the devil's fault. So, don't feel guilty, defensive, or wrong if somehow you got involved in a cat fight in the dream interpretation forum. I was a little snappish myself a few days ago and I felt insecure at a comment made to me. Today, I witnessed one person wanting to delete their account, and a dream interpretation gone awry (I'll just leave it like that). I don't know what this spirit is called, but it's trying to break us up and get us fighting one another. I recognize this spirit because it comes and messes with my family (brothers)....it ends up causing like a civil war within my family. I swear, this spirit somehow heightens sensitivity within my family members, then one person pulls the trigger and it's verbal WAR people. Seriously.....this happens in my family every once in a while. Please, let's pray to get revelation as to what this spirit is and start to battle with it instead of each other. Let's do this so that we can recognize it (as a body of Christ), and start spiritual warfare before it sinks anyone like it did today.

Amen, I totally agree with you,
christa. I just happened to come on to pray for us all, and I saw this post. I know that sometimes, electronic transmissions are sensitive. The right thing can be said with the wrong inflection. And that can be done without anyone having any intention of hurting someone else. Many times, we voice what are only our thoughts, or opinions on a dream. That's why we ask you to pray about what we said. not "Thus Saith the Lord". We have to be careful to make sure that we have understood what God is saying. :afro: I know this for myself. Nobody has all of God's ear, all the time. That's why Jesus had to do what He came to do. To intercede for us. Only God can give the true interpretation of a dream, everything else is just someone's thoughts, whether good or bad. We are supposed to test the spirits to see whether or not they be from God. Honestly, we need to keep that in mind. Then continue to have and cultivate the mind of Christ. I pray that anyone who may be dabbling in anything that not of God, realize that they can get more done with the word of the Lord, than by all the other ways that knowledge can come to a person combined. So on this site, we do want peace, knowledge, wisdom and understanding, because here is where we are to encourage each other's gifts and talents in the prophetic as we walk in love in Jesus Christ. So I am glad that everyone has treated each other in a gentle fashion becoming of the saints of God.

Amen ladies!!

It's really sad to read some of the drama here. We have to learn not to be so sensitive about everything. There are people here who are learning to interpret and from time to time will miss it...even those who do interpret well miss it as well.

It is a spirit of division that is running rapid...not just this site, but in the body of Christ. Everyone is on edge for some reason and it's sad to see. We are so willing to believe the worst of people instead of the best. If something is said that you don't agree with, we need to be gentle and kind, instead of grouchy and touchy. We post our dreams because evidently there is something that we don't understand so we need to be OPEN to what the spirit of God COULD BE saying that may not always make you feel good.

My prayers are for EVERYONE on this site. The rules say for us to treat each other with brotherly love and not be so easily offended...that is a character flaw that only the Holy Spirit can fix.

LET'S KEEP THE LOVE FLOWING!!!!!!! :cute: :cute: :cute:

It is a spirit of division that is running rapid...not just this site, but in the body of Christ. Everyone is on edge for some reason and it's sad to see. We are so willing to believe the worst of people instead of the best. If something is said that you don't agree with, we need to be gentle and kind, instead of grouchy and touchy. We post our dreams because evidently there is something that we don't understand so we need to be OPEN to what the spirit of God COULD BE saying that may not always make you feel good.
high 5, Cholette! I was just thinking that the dreams that we have, if we would be honest with ourselves are always dreams of encouragement, but not only to come into a blessing, or to come out of a situation of turmoil, but also dreams of chastisement, for us to do better about our behaviour as children of the Most High God, and to me, a lot of times, my dreams have to do with correction and pruning, and developing the fruit of the spirit. To run away from what may be the truth is to run towards someone who will just tickle your ears and always tell you something good, but not necessarily something God for the season that you are in. Dear Lord, help me to always tell the truth and nothing but the truth. I said something to a member on a side bar, and they said it did not ring true with her; whether or not it was was up to her to know, to deny or admit. After talking with her, I never saw another post. Some people are only here to test the spirits, and some people try to guestimate our dreams. All dreams are of God, because He gave us the ability to dream. Now, there are distinctive types, like the soulish dream, the busy mind dream, the dream message from God (commonly called night visions) and visions which happen while we are awake. Whether we choose to act on any illumination that you receive is purely your prerogative. But we will, and need to say what we think in love and support, not hostility.

Amen, Sisters!!

The enemy HATES that we are furthering our walk with the Lord through dream interpretation and he hates the fellowship and love of Christ that resides here. He'll do anything to break that up so every few months, we'll have a little ruckus, some drama/conflict, misunderstandings on the site that are all designed to cause division in our website community.

Let's not let the enemy gain a foothold. Just to add to (or restate) what everyone has mentioned above, let's all remember and exercise the following:

- Seek the Lord for the full interpretation first. God wants to communicate and fellowship with us and dreams are one means of doing that. Man will only see/hear in part (even the most anointed prophet), God has the full interpretation. What's stated in an interpretation here should be a confirmation of what's already in your spirit, it shouldn't be approached as a "Thus saith the Lord" moment. Even after you receive an interpretation, take it back to the Lord for further confirmation, direction, and understanding.

- When posting a dream, try to leave as much of the complete dream as you can remember. There's a balance between leaving too much dream information and not leaving enough, so please pray and follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit regarding this. In order to provide a prophetic interpretation of the dream (or helpful thoughts in the natural), we need to understand what you saw in the dream. If you don't leave enough information, you increase the likelihood that your dream will be misinterpreted. At the same time, if you're interpreting a dream make sure you have enough information regarding the context of a dream before interpreting. Here is a link to the Mia's dream worksheet that many find helpful:

http://www.heartsongministry.com/Dream_worksheet.html

Some people feel that if one is a prophetic interpreter then it shouldn't matter how much/little of the dream is posted, the interpreter should be able to hear from the Lord regarding the dream if they are prophetic. On one level, I agree with this but if you only leave a dream of five words and receive an accurate interpretation then I think what you really received was a prophetic word, not a prophetic dream interpretation. Also, from my personal experience (here I'm speaking as a member not as a moderator), I think it depends on the prophetic giftings of the prophet. There are some who can interpret dreams - that's where their prophetic gifting is, and only there. These prophets can't utter a prophetic word otherwise. There are others who can take a dream described in three words and not only come up with the interpretation but tell the dreamer how it is that this has been the case for generations in their family and can prophesy to them about everything that will happen to them for the rest of their life and the lives of generations to come until the second coming of the Lord. But this latter case is more than prophetic dream interpretation to me - this prophet has a strong prophetic gift/gift of knowledge that is used in more areas than dream interpretation.

- If/When you receive an interpretation that you don't agree with, state it as such with love and understanding. You do not have to receive an interpretation just because someone posts one. Again, the full interpretation is the Lord's. We are all here to learn more and develop this gifting regardless of how strong we are in the prophetic and would like to know when an interpretation is off base (even offensive) as well as when it's spot on and a seven fold blessing so that we can continue to grow in our understanding of how the Lord is speaking to us. One caveat to this point...sometimes an interpretation might not be what we want to hear, but that doesn't make it inaccurate...

- When giving an interpretation, if it doesn't bear witness with the recipient, please don't force the interpretation on them. If your interpretation is indeed accurate, it will become apparent at the appointed time it is meant to be revealed. (As a sidenote, this is one reason why it isn't necessary to break down a dream symbol by symbol - some symbols aren't meant to be understood immediately, the Lord will reveal the meaning as He sees fit WHEN He sees fit...)

- Regarding communication - when leaving an interpretation, please preview it before posting to make sure it might not be misread or misinterpreted, especially when you're going to leave something that is sensitive and might be an exhortation, tough love, rebuke, etc. The reality is that email is a poor form of communication (though we usually use it well here flower ) and the spirit of what you meant to say may get lost in cyberspace and be received in a way you didn't intend with negative results. Further, the other reality is that we don't know the heart condition of those receiving an interpretation, they may be in a place where they are very sensitive based on the life challenges they are facing...so be kind.

On the flip side, if you don't like the tone of a post, approach it with a spirit of forgiveness - in most cases, the poster didn't mean it in the manner that you think...also, read it again...sometimes we read too much into a post based on what's going on with us in our own lives (at least I've been guilty of this on occasion... bandaid )...again, assume the best intentions in people, not the worst...

There are times when a post is truly, no two ways around it, just plain rude, out of order, offensive, and cannot/should not be interpreted in any other way. In those cases, please contact a moderator to point out the offensive post. We will contact the poster directly and handle the situation as the Lord leads us.

Let us remember to approach each other with the love of Christ and let the fruits of the Spirit manifest - love, peace, joy, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, and patience. Also remember Ephesians 4:1-3 -

1As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

Blessings to all!

Lurdys

Well I was not aware of the situation until now but I will say I totally agree on all levels here. We need to encourage and love people and show them the way they should go. Allowing them to develop the given talent of the Lord. We do need to be sure it is biblical. We are not to find fault but to encourage and correct with long suffering, teaching them in love.

So Amen Ladies, Amen!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

He'll do anything to break that up so every few months, we'll have a little ruckus, some drama/conflict, misunderstandings on the site that are all designed to cause division in our website community.

God allows this to happen to wean out those who are "true" and those who aren't. The refiner's fire is the hottest fire there is and it will either cause you to be completed with a purified shine like gold or you will remove yourself from the fire. If the enemy wasn't attacking this site the way it does, I would think there was a problem because why would he mess with what's already his?

- Regarding communication - when leaving an interpretation, please preview it before posting to make sure it might not be misread or misinterpreted, especially when you're going to leave something that is sensitive and might be an exhortation, tough love, rebuke, etc. The reality is that email is a poor form of communication (though we usually use it well here flower ) and the spirit of what you meant to say may get lost in cyberspace and be received in a way you didn't intend with negative results.

I learned in a business etiquette communication class that email correspondence is better understood and not taken out of context or in the wrong spirit if the corresponding punctuation is added to the text. The enemy almost brought division with me and one of my sister's in Christ were communicating through email. What she wrote was plain and simple but her adding an explanation point caused me to think it was more of a negative statement. It wasn't so much as what she was saying....it was the punctuation that made all the difference in the world. That's why I love the smiley face symbols. 👏

👏 good points V,,i hav often got tha wrong message and sent tha wrong message becos of this,,i now puta emotocon 2 express wat i mean in feeling if i think im not gonna be undastood,,i love it here,,im not moveing,,, 👏 thumbs flower D,,,,

Well, I am one of the cats that was involved in a "fight" and I just want to apologize to all of you. I love it here too. It's sort of scary here because everyone seems to have their interpretation gifts on a much higher level than I do. I sat around since December, when I joined the site, and I read interpretation after interpretation. There were times when God spoke to me and told me to this and that, but I felt insecure so I didn't. I had a baby a few weeks ago and I've been home and it's allowed me time to pray and read more. I came on the boards and said I would give it a try at some of the more "simpler" dreams. I knew what God was telling me, but the person took offense to what I was saying because it had to do more with her changing. I'm not saying that "I" was correct, but do you know how you feel when God is REALLY tellling you something? Well that's what I was feeling.

I guess when she came at me and said some rude things, I reacted. I tried to take it OFF of the forum and explain myself to this person in a PM and she was "evil". It wasn't just me saying this...I was warned about her by a couple of other people, but I never saw any of her responses nor did I care at that point...I was doing what I believe God told me to do. I guess my insecurities, my desire to obey God and my flesh got all mixed up together and I went to a place where I should not have gone.

I'm over it, but when I saw this forum I felt the need to apologize to all of you for bringing "ugliness" to this site. may God continue to be glorified on these boards.

Thanks for reading!

~Jimmy~

Jimmy CONGRATULATIONS on your new bundle of Joy!

I've been reading this thread all along, I didn't add because everyone has said what I was thinking. I do believe the weeds will be plucked out, clearly you are not one. It's a humble heart that asks for forgiveness and I'm sure the others will agree w/me when I say you have been a blessing to this site!

Congrats again on the baby! :rocking:

Yeah, Jimmy...congrats. What a special time! And yeah, sometimes there can be some different strokes up in any web hosting site. Gotta let it wash off of your back and keep going. :oops: Not going to get us caught up in the madness of the world.

Hi Jimmy -

Congratulations on your new arrival!

As it relates to the squirmish you got caught up in, you're forgiven...I think we all have been there, some more recently than others! whistle (I'm joking at my own expense as I had a similar experience the same day) Please don't let this experience discourage you from posting more interpretations, if anything just state that you're new to interpretations and/or that what you're posting are just your thoughts (you may be doing this already, I can't remember). If you feel led of the Lord to post something, go ahead and do so. If the recipient doesn't receive it, just say ok and move on to the next dream. But continue to exercise your gift, that is how you'll develop it! thumbs Daph posted something related to this several months ago, I hope you find it encouraging...

/life-in-the-spirit-by-laura-boaz-daphanie02-f22/thanks-mia-also-something-god-told-me-about-our-spiritual-gifts-t48.htm

Blessings,

Lurdys

Congratulations, Jimmy for your bundle of joy!

hillobeans made a perfectly good point!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ladies for your congrats and for your encouragement. In means a lot.

First of all,
I want to thank each and every one of you for your input, suggestions, and encouragement--its been a blessing! I know that from the time I've joined the site, there have been a few "punches" here and there that've been thrown!lol, even some "chaotic moments". But God is so faithful that through it all, every single time, we've come out on top and the site has STILL been blessed and untouched by the negativity! This site is such a blessing and we as people of God want to help it to continue to be.

Many times, we voice what are only our thoughts, or opinions on a dream. That's why we ask you to pray about what we said. not "Thus Saith the Lord". We have to be careful to make sure that we have understood what God is saying. :afro:

This is exactly right Hislightbeam. This site is to "help", not to hinder anyone in anyway. Inspite of God speaking to us and through us as moderators and seasoned members, we still have to seek God for ourselves! Aint nothing like that personal connection!! Remember: SATAN IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN! Its his job to cause discord, confusion, and bitterness among people. The bible tells us to "not allow a bitter root to grow up within us" (which causes discontentment,disharmony, defilement, etc) We are to continue to follow peace (Hebrews 12:14-15). Since Satan is consistent in his job, we must do ours and continue to "fight the good fight of faith"(Philippians 3:13-14), encourage one another, and keep our head in all situations (being aware, knowledgable, and alert) (2 Timothy 4:5).

As already stated, lets continue to walk in love, showing forth God's glory!

I love you all deeply! :bighug: huggins kiss

Be blessed
desiree

p.s. Jimmy congrats on your new baby (may God bless you in this precious time of your life) and keep your humility--God will bless you because of it!
p.s.s. Lurdys, I just thoroughly read your post and once again, we often say the same things!!! lol! Thanks for sharing and breaking down crucial points (well said)! Again, thanks to all of you for the input--its much appreciated! :cute:

love you all deeply! :bighug: huggins kiss

Back to you, Desiree, and everyone else! I keep saying it in so many ways, ya'll are some fantastic people.

lol! um im lookin 4 tickets 2 tha nxt show,, :cute: :cute: :thankyou: :thankyou: :roflx: :roflx: :roflx:

We all have to admit....

If dreamster didn't cut up; we'd think something was wrong with him, right? lol!

Am really surprised that a place like this actually calls people "evil", and everyone agrees with it,thought there was "therefore no condemnation for those.............". Its sad.

Temi,
She didn't call anyone evil. She was speaking about a spirit.

Please re-read the post.

I dont' see where anyone even agreed...it's all love here, as well as encouragement!

WE LOVE YOU TEMI!!!!!!

Yeah, we haven't dissed anyone. We are working to bring about a spirit of unity, not of strife. For God is not the author of confusion, but as in all His churches, He is a God of decency and of order. So, basically, we are encouraging the dramatic spirit of disorder to be cast out and the root of bitterness that it is causing to be plucked up and dried out and killed. The end. We love each other, and that love does cover a multitude of offenses. We are trying to cover each other, not judge each other! bandaid "The judge is standing at the door, so don't judge your brother, or else you will be judged. There is one law and one law-giver, and one judge of all." None of us are that judge that pertains to our eternal souls-whether we know who goes to heaven or hell. But we are to know who labours among us, in order to judge (or discern) their fruits. No good tree gives bad fruit, and no bad tree gives good fruit. If anyone is a bad fruit bearer, hopefully, the fellowship that we have everyday with each other will show forth the love of Christ, and have a profound effect on their heart.

Um, Well, dreamy one, people do what they want to do, say what they want, believe what they want; can't change that. you can only be honest and tender, and try to be conciliatory. If it doesn't work, then you have done what you should in a situation. That's all. Can someone lock this post, so that we can continue to move forward? We have tried to do what is right, and there is no sense in now dwelling on this situation. That's not good, and we won't gain anything, just because Temi would not receive us and is now gone. Hopefully, it is a lesson in wisdom, and maybe I didn't get it fully, but we cannot let the enemy of our souls speak turmoil into our ears, so that we ourselves cause division in the body. Because in a techno sort of way, we are a church. :uhoh: