Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

NEW SPOILERS - 22ND NOVEMBER - EXCLUSIVE!!

c'mon... i love the staircase... but wasn't it too big? hope it fits perfectly in my room design...

and are they returning the Halloween chandelier?

I'm sure they will fit the rooms perfectly lol

not sure about the chandelier...might be because there is a new one as well??

and a new wallpaper too ...the first one for ages...can't say I'm too impressed with most of the items though...bet the staircases will be expensive!!

i have a feeling the black and pink stairs will be in the cash shop, and the plain brown ones in the normal shops Sad

I thought when there are holiday items that there won't be any new items.

dont forget to go into the chat room now guys!!
That way we can really discuss them properly ..... we might even throw in a game or two as well :winked:

i have just realised that thing i thought was a brown jello is a conker (how do you spelt it? lol)

OMG I am loving so much of the new stuff!!! The purple makeup things. Awesome! The stairs are also awesome, I am tending to wanna think Lea is right that only the brown ones will end up in regular shops. I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the squirrel and the cute (what someone said looks like Brown Jello) YAY!

Diggin the new wallpaper, hope they add a matching floor and more of both Smile

The chests, the flowered furniture and the birdhouse are rather spectacular too!!

well...I'm off to finish getting ready for work Sad

Guest Guest
Love em all but the staircases are ALL awesome and most likely expensive

Wow such beautiful items! It almost makes you wonder about buying last week sales of the old items. I mean look at the new maids outfit, how pretty!

so cute and pretty! have to save some coins again for sure its another expensive monday for all of us!!!

i think it's ok.. as long as the stairs are not i'm happy!!! congratulations

i want to know why sometimes we see in spoilers items that are already out and finished.. (like the light here and the black owl the other days.. Ashamed )

Gaiamaiden wrote:
same here hun!!!! and omg is that a brown jello!? ANOTHER DOLL FOR THE DOLL COLLECTOR LOL

I think it's an acorn? :dancing:

Lucky Strike wrote:
i think it's ok.. as long as the stairs are not i'm happy!!! congratulations

i want to know why sometimes we see in spoilers items that are already out and finished.. (like the light here and the black owl the other days.. Ashamed )

the spoilers come to us all mixed up, and have to be sorted out..
As we are normally trying to get the pictures done as quickly as possible to share with you, there are times the odd item from a previous week will become mixed up with the new items.

I'm sure if it was a choice between the odd mix up, or waiting another day for the spoilers, majority of members will be happy to ignore the odd mistake congratulations

a contact in fb posted that you can catch the new fish using the upcoming foods or the homegrown chestnut from the tree... so sad i don't have a chestnut tree... bweheh

looks like i need to get rid of some old stuff to make room for some new...wish i could hav bought the extra rooms...too bad i don hav any real money Sad

the brown staircase will fit nicely with the new wallpaper :wub:

yesterday i didn't like anything. today, after a second look, i want to buy EVERYTHING! i'll never spare money for xmas!! XD

Love the black staircase.

Wish someone could get through to the bow obsessive at Playfish though. That wooden trunk is cute, but there's a stupid great bow on it! Why? Grrrrr :-(

Not dissapointed at the price as I said and TWS Items I want are cheaper than I thought.