Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Do you have animals? If yes, which and how many???

I have an adopted nephew cat. He's on my facebook profile picture. I don't have any pets unless you count the 800+ teddy bears that have taken up residency here.

clair a bell wrote:
a dog Smile called roxy Smile i want a pet monkey but im not allowed lol

xaxa! what kind of a dog? big or small? as for the monkey.. well.. it's understandable.. Ashamed

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have an adopted nephew cat. He's on my facebook profile picture. I don't have any pets unless you count the 800+ teddy bears that have taken up residency here.

as i have said before... that's a beatifull cat congratulations

I have a dwarf hamster called Chii, she is tineey tiny lol

and a cute kitten called Luna, she has massive ears like an egyptian cat Smile

a dwarf hamster? oh i had one too, his name was blinky and he was really tiny.. the roborovski breed.... he was the cutest little thing i've ever seen..

now i have a leming (kind of a hamster), zika, and he is sooo cute and cuddly, but he has a injury on his back, i have to take him to the vet tomorrow..... poor little guy...

Lucky Strike wrote:
clair a bell wrote:

xaxa! what kind of a dog? big or small? as for the monkey.. well.. it's understandable.. Ashamed

Tiddly Winks wrote:

lol lucky but may i ask, whats up with a monkey ha ha Smile not sure what kind of dog she is, a mixed breed and ide say medium size lol, she likes to ty and escape all the time and i bet the neighbours have seen my running after her in the street 1st thing on a morning still in my pj's Mad but i love her to bits nd shes soft as a brush so i forgive her everytime :winked:

Gaiamaiden wrote:
I have a dwarf hamster called Chii, she is tineey tiny lol

and a cute kitten called Luna, she has massive ears like an egyptian cat Smile

mine was a gift.. but i have seen dwarf hamsters! sooooooooooooooo cute congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

tweet40 wrote:
a dwarf hamster? oh i had one too, his name was blinky and he was really tiny.. the roborovski breed.... he was the cutest little thing i've ever seen..

now i have a leming (kind of a hamster), zika, and he is sooo cute and cuddly, but he has a injury on his back, i have to take him to the vet tomorrow..... poor little guy...

awww... poor little fellow.. how was he injured? mine love to go up the cage with their tiny hands and ffet and then the fell!!! ON PURPUSE!!! lol

clair a bell wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
clair a bell wrote:

Tiddly Winks wrote:

lol lucky but may i ask, whats up with a monkey ha ha Smile not sure what kind of dog she is, a mixed breed and ide say medium size lol, she likes to ty and escape all the time and i bet the neighbours have seen my running after her in the street 1st thing on a morning still in my pj's Mad but i love her to bits nd shes soft as a brush so i forgive her everytime :winked:

well there's nothing wrong with them.. but in a house it's difficult.. plus limited space.. Ashamed

she is an energetic dog!

well i suppose if i was rich and had a mansion it would be ok wouldnt it or maybe i could buy a zoo................was wondering off a little then lol, yep she is that Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:

tweet40 wrote:

awww... poor little fellow.. how was he injured? mine love to go up the cage with their tiny hands and ffet and then the fell!!! ON PURPUSE!!! lol

zika lives in a terarium.. i don't know how he got injured, i just saw he has a little slash on his back (or her, don't know the gender, but ''it'' has a male name congratulations ) about 15 min ago, when i was giving him fresh water Sad
he has tubes, and the tubes lead to a plastic little house, and the house is glued to the edge of terarium wich is about 30cm trom the bottom of it, so he sometimes goes up to the house and jumps down and then again, and again , and again.... :35: poor little guy probbaly jumped and cut him self on the woodchips, or the food bowl SadSad

clair a bell wrote:
well i suppose if i was rich and had a mansion it would be ok wouldnt it or maybe i could buy a zoo................was wondering off a little then lol, yep she is that Smile

that's a dream of everyone that love's animals.. i GOD i LOVE them! congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
clair a bell wrote:

that's a dream of everyone that love's animals.. i GOD i LOVE them! congratulations

what being rich or owing a zoo hee hee 8)

I have one cat. Her name is Lucy. She's a beautiful tortie/tabby, the very ends of her hair are 'tipped' it makes her looks a little frosted. She's very teritorial, though. A year after we adopted her from the shelter, (when she was about two) we got a kitten. We tried to introduce them slowly. But Lucy started marking the whole house and was very mean to the kitten. We had to find another home for the kitten eventually. I was sad about that. The kitten was a beautiful orange tabby boy - gorgeous markings.

We had hamsters a few years ago. My favorite was Coco Puff. A little black female. Cute an fun to watch.

clair a bell wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
clair a bell wrote:

what being rich or owing a zoo hee hee 8)

hehe! clever.. well.. both! Ashamed but the second cannot come without the first

congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

MaMaShiShi wrote:
I have one cat. Her name is Lucy. She's a beautiful tortie/tabby, the very ends of her hair are 'tipped' it makes her looks a little frosted. She's very teritorial, though. A year after we adopted her from the shelter, (when she was about two) we got a kitten. We tried to introduce them slowly. But Lucy started marking the whole house and was very mean to the kitten. We had to find another home for the kitten eventually. I was sad about that. The kitten was a beautiful orange tabby boy - gorgeous markings.

We had hamsters a few years ago. My favorite was Coco Puff. A little black female. Cute an fun to watch.

yeah.. some cats are more difficult that others.. my boy accepted very well the little one.. i was lucky! congratulations

hamsters are indeed a "sweet to the eye" if it makes any sense..

hey my sister has got a hamster and it once bit me, i dare say i wouldnt touch one again, i like my fingers too much lol xx

xaxaxaxaxa! yeah they do that sometimes! there cute but the are still animals.. like a cat can bite or scrats same goes for the hamsters congratulations

anyway.. i have to get up in... less that 7 hours and i have to make my bed, undress, bla bla bla... Sad talk to you tomorrow! congratulations

goodnight!!!!!!!!! congratulations

Guest Guest

I have 3 dogs. A West highland White Terrier named Caesar, a Scottish Terrier named Duncan and a Jack Russell Terrier named Stan. My babies. Smile I have always had terriers my entire life. Love them!

come on i mean in 5 minutes the new items arrive and you re gonna sleep!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
xaxaxaxaxa! yeah they do that sometimes! there cute but the are still animals.. like a cat can bite or scrats same goes for the hamsters congratulations

anyway.. i have to get up in... less that 7 hours and i have to make my bed, undress, bla bla bla... Sad talk to you tomorrow! congratulations

well it hurt me lol, night night sweet dreams Smile xx

I have 2 hamster, a stray cat I take care and a stray family of dogs I care.

I have 2 cats,3 kittens,2 dogs,chickens,goats,hamsters,rabbits and cows.

we kinda have a small farm

I plan on being a crazy cat lady one day.I simply love animals ....excluding snakes.

oops I forgot about the two labs someone dumped into our yard

we have two extra dogs that are uber sweet ,not exactly sure if we will keep them yet or find them a home.We have the room,we just have our hands full feeding what we have already,yanno.

I only have a hamster now. His name is Freddie

I treat him more like my baby then a pet so i dont really class him as my pet.

He has 2 large cages and Loads of tubes that he loves to play in. I buy him lots and lots of toys and treats and i love sitting on the sofa and cuddling up with him and watching tv

I shall find a picture of him and crop it down so everyone can see how cute he is hehe

Jules wrote:
I have 3 dogs. A West highland White Terrier named Caesar, a Scottish Terrier named Duncan and a Jack Russell Terrier named Stan. My babies. Smile I have always had terriers my entire life. Love them!

you really DO love terries congratulations they are nice.. small and cute.. yet they remain DOGS!!!

Spooky wrote:
come on i mean in 5 minutes the new items arrive and you re gonna sleep!!!

oh.. i had to wake in less than 6 hours.. Sad but anyway i'm not all that excited aout them..

clair a bell wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

well it hurt me lol, night night sweet dreams Smile xx

thank you!! and yeah i know... i have been biten once or twice congratulations

Tromo3 wrote:
I have 2 hamster, a stray cat I take care and a stray family of dogs I care.

that's very nice of you!!! i was talking care of some cats that used to come around... congratulations

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I have 2 cats,3 kittens,2 dogs,chickens,goats,hamsters,rabbits and cows.

we kinda have a small farm

I plan on being a crazy cat lady one day.I simply love animals ....excluding snakes.

i though so.. i love animals too.. you're like.. i'm living in a city so i definatly cannot do that..

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
oops I forgot about the two labs someone dumped into our yard

we have two extra dogs that are uber sweet ,not exactly sure if we will keep them yet or find them a home.We have the room,we just have our hands full feeding what we have already,yanno.

labs?? as in labradors??? or something else??

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
I only have a hamster now. His name is Freddie

I treat him more like my baby then a pet so i dont really class him as my pet.

He has 2 large cages and Loads of tubes that he loves to play in. I buy him lots and lots of toys and treats and i love sitting on the sofa and cuddling up with him and watching tv

I shall find a picture of him and crop it down so everyone can see how cute he is hehe

that's lovely! yeah they can get extremelly cute!!!!!!!!!

so tiny and lovable congratulations

I have 3 fish....

we are getting a hamster after Christmas, and if my kids get their way a rabbit in the spring (not sure about that one though lol)

lea75 wrote:
I have 3 fish....

we are getting a hamster after Christmas, and if my kids get their way a rabbit in the spring (not sure about that one though lol)

has it given birth and you didn't tell me ???? LaughingLaughingLaughing

lea75 wrote:
I have 3 fish....

just be carefull if your kids are young.. the hamsters until 3 months old may cary (rarelly!!!!! but it happens) decises (it's night and i spell like a chicken at the moment.. Ashamed )

is it may idea or many of us here have hamsters??? congratulations

two Labradors very sweet dogs,they were skin and bones when they were dumped.
They are chubby pigs now.We wormed them etc.With my back injury,I have to walk with a cane because I don't have much feeling from my right knee down.The dogs love to wrestle and have caused me to fall several times.

that is one of the reasons we haven't decided whether they can stay or go just yet,plus we have so many mouths to feed and just as soon as we find them a home,someone will dump more pups on our road.We used to rescue tons of animals,but this crazy injury has made it where I can barely walk or move most days.Not fair to the animals if I can't give them the attention they need Sad Keeping my head up and my hopes high that they will fix me next year congratulationscongratulations

Tromo3 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
?

What do you mean?

i read something completelly different than what you wrote.. so it didn;t made sense! but now that i read it again... Ashamed

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
two Labradors very sweet dogs,they were skin and bones when they were dumped.
They are chubby pigs now.We wormed them etc.With my back injury,I have to walk with a cane because I don't have much feeling from my right knee down.The dogs love to wrestle and have caused me to fall several times.

that is one of the reasons we haven't decided whether they can stay or go just yet,plus we have so many mouths to feed and just as soon as we find them a home,someone will dump more pups on our road.We used to rescue tons of animals,but this crazy injury has made it where I can barely walk or move most days.Not fair to the animals if I can't give them the attention they need Sad Keeping my head up and my hopes high that they will fix me next year congratulationscongratulations

aww.. Sad what happend to you?

i know a lady that does the exact same thing as you.. it's admirable..

as for the dogs.. i'm sorry you'll investigate veeeeery well the person that will come to get them.. congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

i hope you're fine too by next year od even sooner!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

i have one black cat. her name is Kuni (short for Akuna from Lion King... Akuna Matata...) her brothers name was Matata... I got her when the Lion King first came out. ha ha!

img_7512.jpg

Lucky Strike wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
?

What do you mean?

i read something completelly different than what you wrote.. so it didn;t made sense! but now that i read it again... Ashamed

well, i have a hamster, if lemings count... (they are just a bit smaller than hammys, and they aren't stinky congratulations )
here's a pic of my little bundle Smile (it isn't very sharp, i took it with my phone)

i think this is about his natural size (if you see it the size i do congratulations )

30112012.jpg

I am an ER/Trauma nurse and a few yrs back had an obese patient crush me and recovered from it just fine.Last yr had a freak accident from a psych patient.
I am shocked that it has caused the damage it has.( some of the damage is old damage from the obese patient incident,this incident just set it in motion)I love and truly miss my patients and being THE patient is driving me bonkers Smile

I have pictures of several of our pets on my facebook account,I would be happy to have any of you add me Smile

smorkle wrote:
i have one black cat. her name is Kuni (short for Akuna from Lion King... Akuna Matata...) her brothers name was Matata... I got her when the Lion King first came out. ha ha!

img_7512.jpg

she's adorable!!! congratulations

my internet freeze's every time i try to upload a pic here or on facebook.. no clue why.. :S

tweet40 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
?

What do you mean?

well, i have a hamster, if lemings count... (they are just a bit smaller than hammys, and they aren't stinky congratulations )
here's a pic of my little bundle Smile (it isn't very sharp, i took it with my phone)

i think this is about his natural size (if you see it the size i do congratulations )

30112012.jpg

it's an ok pic! congratulations he looks very nice!!! i have 2! one of them looks a lot like yours congratulations

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I am an ER/Trauma nurse and a few yrs back had an obese patient crush me and recovered from it just fine.Last yr had a freak accident from a psych patient.
I am shocked that it has caused the damage it has.( some of the damage is old damage from the obese patient incident,this incident just set it in motion)I love and truly miss my patients and being THE patient is driving me bonkers Smile

I have pictures of several of our pets on my facebook account,I would be happy to have any of you add me Smile

aouts.. that should hurt! Ashamed

i hope you get well soon! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

hmm.. i'll go check the pics in a bit congratulations

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
and thanks so much for the get well wishes!!!!

nothing!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Tweet40, Have you got a Chinese Hamster, my Looks the same.

@bunnyfuzzyness: i just saw them!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have a Girl Hasmster, she is a little bigger and has a black stripe on the back.

i have a Yorkshire terrier! His names scruffy. (i know. very creative name. lol jking)

Lucky Strike wrote:
@bunnyfuzzyness: i just saw them!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you!! They bring so much joy into our home Smile they're family.

Tromo3 wrote:
And I have a Girl Hasmster, she is a little bigger and has a black stripe on the back.

like a squirrel but in another colour? i would one of those congratulations

Rainat2PM wrote:
i have a Yorkshire terrier! His names scruffy. (i know. very creative name. lol jking)

xaxaxa! yeah! but still... b=the character makes the dog unique! not the name! congratulations

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

thank you!! They bring so much joy into our home Smile they're family.

yeah i know.. if i go to a house and they don't have ANY pets (even fish!!!) i feel wierd.. Ashamed

Tromo3 wrote:

no, it's a leming... he is just a little smaller than chineese hammys
btw, i took him to the vet yesterday, and that little thing he had on his back is some kinda fungus (don't know if i spelled it right) and i sould just put some meds on it and it'll be okay, +i found out he's a boy, and the reason for he's recent agressive behaviour is because he hasn't got any hamster company congratulations

so i'm getting another girl hammy for the weekend congratulations

smorkle wrote:
oh that hamster is so cute!

thank you!
you should see my robo hamster, he was the cutest little thingie ever! Smile i'll try to find his pics Smile

Rainat2PM wrote:

the're sooo cute! my best friend had baby yorkshires and she wanted to give me one for my birthday, but my mom doesn't let me have dogs nor cats Sad (but i took care of my friend's cat, monica, last winter Smile )

tweet40 wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

btw, i took him to the vet yesterday, and that little thing he had on his back is some kinda fungus (don't know if i spelled it right) and i sould just put some meds on it and it'll be okay, +i found out he's a boy, and the reason for he's recent agressive behaviour is because he hasn't got any hamster company congratulations

be carefull with that... when a friend of mine gifted me my hamsters she asked for 2 males.. but.. i got 2 females and 1 was pregnant at the time!!! so.. the next day than i brought them home.. she had 6 babies!!!

so be carefull.. unless you have A LOT of space and PATIENCE and SKILL to manage it.. Ashamed

but hamsters are indeed EXTREMELLY CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Guest Guest
Rainat2PM wrote:

aww! They are so cute. Growing up I had a Yorkie named Bruiser. She was a little meanie at times. lol My grandfather had a Yorkie named Tuffy for years and my Aunt bred and raised yorkies most her life. They are awesome dogs.

Lucky Strike wrote:

Tiddly Winks wrote:

And that's MY cat! His name is Aberdeen and he is very shy around people, but for some reason he just fell in love with Tiddly Winks! We also have another cat named "Hobbes" (Mr. Tiddly Winks called him "Sir Hobbes" and became pals). Hobbes is a very kooky kitty!
We also have 3 chickens, but they really aren't pets...

Lucky Strike wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

be carefull with that... when a friend of mine gifted me my hamsters she asked for 2 males.. but.. i got 2 females and 1 was pregnant at the time!!! so.. the next day than i brought them home.. she had 6 babies!!!

so be carefull.. unless you have A LOT of space and PATIENCE and SKILL to manage it.. Ashamed

but hamsters are indeed EXTREMELLY CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

hehe, thanks for the tip, but they said if we get babys, we can give them to the pet shop congratulations (zika is a male, if the vet is right, and i'm getting a girl Smile )