Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

A Sad Good bye

My dear sisters and brothers in Christ,

As you may have noticed I have not been on the site much in the past few months. I have been in much prayer and meditation with the Lord. I feel the Lord is directing me into honing my skills and equipping me for the ministry to come. I will be spending much more time in prayer drawing even closer to my beloved. For this reason I will be leaving as moderator and will be leaving the site. For those of you who know me feel free to email me anytime. I will miss all of you. It has been an honor and a privilege to know all of you. I pray you have many blessed days ahead of you and that you place the devil right under your feet where he belongs. Remember to stand on the word and to be ready in season and out! Call upon the name of the Lord and he will answer you. Plead the blood of Jesus over every aspect of your life. Praise him in all things and thank him for everything. I will be on the board through the end of this week for those who wish to speak to me before I leave. I will be praying for all of you!

May the love of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always,

Dove Solutions :wa
ve:

I pray God continues to poor His blessings upon you through your journeys.

Hi Connie -

We'll miss your kind encouragement, your words of wisdom, and your exhortations to take authority over the little liar... thumbs Thank you for reminding us who we are in Christ Jesus and what He has given us!

May the Lord use you mightily in your next assignment and bless many others through you!

Love & Blessings,

Lurdys

omg! I will miss you! I think you are awesome and a have a great gift of dream interpreting!!

Thanks so much Unaday. It is not a personal decision but one I feel the Lord is asking me to make. I will miss all you so much.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I know you have to do what you have to do Miss Connie. May the Lord take you to higher heights in Him. I'm sad to see you go, but at the same time excited for where God is taking you.

Until we meet again...

Connie, I will also miss you. I'm glad you are able to hear His voice clearly so that you know what He wants you to do. May He bless you, your prayer time, your preparation, and the new ministry He's leading you into. Thanks for all the sound advice you've shared here! If He allows it, maybe you can check back in later to update us on the new ministry you'll get to do. Or, to let us know how to pray for you during your preparation season when you feel the need for prayer support for a specific challenge He gives. May His Grace be sufficient and even abundant for you and may many be blessed by His ministry though you.

Love you, Jodi

Connie, I'm so glad that I met you (virtually huggins ) and I will miss you on here. I'll talk to ya later!

I love ya!!