Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Proof of God

Mia needs your prayers!

A couple weeks ago I was telling my pastor about my burger drive-in and how God had been blessing me so incredibly.

My pastor started to pray for me about it and then stopped and said, "I heard, There's more coming."

I said, "Whoa, wait. What? More what? Good or bad, man. Be specific."

More business stuff.

Little did he know that I had an appointment to meet with a man, that very afternoon, about another restaurant. A few days before my pastor prayed for me, a man knocked on my door because he heard I was interested in buying a local restaurant. He asked if I was instead interested in buying his local waterfront restaurant. He bought it from the bank and it had been closed a couple years but he just wanted to flip the property. I told him that, actually, I looked at buying it last year but didn't because the price was too high but everytime I drove past there I looked at it longingly because I really wanted to own it.

This man offered to sell me this building, with two upstairs apartments (one which was three bedrooms and beau-ti-ful), and a gorgeous waterfront restaurant. The offer he made me was out of this world.

The day I was presented with this offer I was like, Okay God. You sure weren't kidding when you said there was more coming but I am not sure if this more is your will or not, and I don't want to get into something you aren't my partner on so could you be more specific.

Now, God inspires me with ideas sometimes that may seem unorthodox but I always know it's God.

I was sitting on a step at my current restaurant with my barely six year old grandson and I felt inspired to say, "Okay, Lord. Please prophesy to me through my six year old grandson with something so wise that it could have only come from you."

I turned to my grandson and said, "Bubbs, say something very wise about the new restaurant."

Without a seconds hesitation, he said, "Work hard and do what you do here." (Meaning do what I do at my current restaurant.)

K. 'Nuff said.

So I accepted the offer.

Now. I haven't closed on the mortgage yet but we are moving in, in faith, even though we haven't signed the deed and mortgage, because school starts in September and I don't want to move my grandson part way through the year.

The reason for this post: Please pray that God goes before me in everything and that I have divine favor everywhere I go.

The bible says: We have not because we ask not. I'm going to make good and sure that scripture does not apply to me.

Please feverently bear me up in your prayers and I will happily do the same for you.

Love,
Mia

Mia, God has made it loud and clear to me today that He has heard my prayers about my debts and house and from All these testimony/prayer requests and dream manifestations just within the past 2 days, I can see that God is doing something Big. Isn't it funny when you are going through something God makes sure there are others all in one place going through the same thing, God's awesomeness happening all at the same time!! It's like synchronized swimming

I don't know if you all noticed?

PRAISE YAH for His Goodness, How He LOVES us as we love Our children. I know I delight in giving to my son just to see the joy on his face I don't doubt for a minute that He has heard yours too!! Where 2 or more are gathered together in agreement in prayer, there He is hearing us
I sure am in agreement with you!!!

You already have the favor Mia...just move forward in it. I mean this was handed to you on a silver platter and there is nothing left to do but to prosper in it. I know it's a little scarey because its so much, so quick...but girl, go forth and be the success that you were created to be. With GOD before you, WHO can be against you????

This is only the beginning...Can you see it???

Cholette,

As I wrote this I thought to myself that God already showed me that I'm walking in this but that doesn't mean it's instantly successful. THEN I remembered the verse that says "ye have not because ye ask not." And so, I decided I better ask for everything that I want. I also remembered the verse where God said to Jesus, Ask me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance. I mean, if Jesus had to ask then I better ask too!

So I'M ASKIN'! FAVOR AND DIVINE HELP, FATHER, PLEASE!

Cholette,

As I wrote this I thought to myself that God already showed me that I'm walking in this so should I bother asking for prayer? But then I thought he showed me myself operating a restaurant but that doesn't mean it's successful.

THEN, I remembered the verse that says "ye have not because ye ask not." And so, I decided I better ask for everything that I want/need. I also remembered the verse where God said to Jesus, Ask me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance. I mean, if Jesus had to ask then I better ask too!

``The lord is my shepherd i shall not want...he make me to lay down in green pasture....he lead me beside still waters....`this is my prayer for you..that God will shepherd in this quest.

Cholette wrote:
You already have the favor Mia...just move forward in it. I mean this was handed to you on a silver platter and there is nothing left to do but to prosper in it. I know it's a little scarey because its so much, so quick...but girl, go forth and be the success that you were created to be. With GOD before you, WHO can be against you????

This is only the beginning...Can you see it???

I just gotta say.... I LOVE THIS!

Lord I thank you so much for your divine favor. I thank you that this is happening for your glory and your honor and that we are but the vesels you will use to complete the work that you have set out to do. I thank you Lord that this will be profitable for Mia and her family and that this will enable her to do all those things which you have ordained for her to do. Lord we give you all the praise and all the glory!

your servant,

connie

Mia Sherwood wrote:
Cholette,

As I wrote this I thought to myself that God already showed me that I'm walking in this but that doesn't mean it's instantly successful. THEN I remembered the verse that says "ye have not because ye ask not." And so, I decided I better ask for everything that I want. I also remembered the verse where God said to Jesus, Ask me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance. I mean, if Jesus had to ask then I better ask too!

I am praying for you too Mia. This quote spoke to me b/c I too I'm looking to make a career change and it seems God is opening the doors. I thought the same thing, it seems like God is walking me through it, I feel peace, love and acceptance. I thought the same thing you did about it "doesn't mean it's instantly successful" that same HOUR, I was listening to Joyce Meyers and she paraphase that verse, you have not because you ask not....so I asked God for it and now I am taking on your attitude....I need to ask for everything because He has me walking into this!!! I will be praying for you!!!

um i gotta go wi big sis cholette,, ,,i kno shes rite on this,,many times she has told me tha same thing,,it takes a while 4 the lite 2 come on 4 me but i get ther ptl,,i undastand ur concern but god is well able,,, D

Mia, I just felt to share with you this:

Isaiah 45

1 "This is what the LORD says to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
so that gates will not be shut:

2 I will go before you
and will level the mountains [a] ;
I will break down gates of bronze
and cut through bars of iron.

3 I will give you the treasures of darkness,
riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the LORD,
the God of Israel, who summons you by name. "

God has given me these verses a year ago and I have been standing on these verses concerning several situations like yours flower He indeed has done things so far that just amaze me and it is just the beginning - His favour, grace, His mighty hand, wow, I am just excited to see what He is going to do for you too

Gissy2 wrote:
Mia Sherwood wrote:
Cholette,

I am praying for you too Mia. This quote spoke to me b/c I too I'm looking to make a career change and it seems God is opening the doors. I thought the same thing, it seems like God is walking me through it, I feel peace, love and acceptance. I thought the same thing you did about it "doesn't mean it's instantly successful" that same HOUR, I was listening to Joyce Meyers and she paraphase that verse, you have not because you ask not....so I asked God for it and now I am taking on your attitude....I need to ask for everything because He has me walking into this!!! I will be praying for you!!!

How awesome! Amen, sister! I am praying for you too!

Thank you for your prayers.

I am having small battles with some attacks but........ I was in church Sunday and I felt so strongly to "possess the land". God has given me His word so I'm going to hold onto that through every situation.

PLEASE keep me in your prayers.

Love,
Mia

Oh Mia!!! I feel EXACTLY where you are and I will be praying for you. Some awesome things have taken place in my life as well as some friends of mine and no sooner than we rejoice, those attacks you are speaking about began to happen in each one of our lives. We understand that we are on track...just like you...so we have said the same thing you have...we will stand in the authority that the Lord has given to us and possess the land. WOW...God is moving by His Spirit and each of us will see this thing unfold right before our eyes.

STAND!!!!!! Hallelujah!!

Possess the Land! God gave it to us and we just have to go to battle knowing the victory is ours no matter how many skirmishes arise!

At church today, from beginning to end I was just praying for a prophetic word from God. I mean literally, the entire time my heart was just filled with the need to hear from Him about this but I determined NOT to approach anyone for for prayer/prophecy that God was going to have to do it 100% without me seeking it out.

Soon as the service ends, the resident prophetess crooks her right index finger at me to come forward and gives me THE WORD I was so desprate to hear.

GOD IS SO GOOD, ALL THE TIME!

OH I just worship Him and Praise Him and love Him so much for the wonderful care He takes of me.

My breakthrough is coming. Hang on. This is His doing. It might seem hard but the breakthrough IS COMING. Hang on.

GLORY, GLORY, GLORY, to THE MOST HIGH, ALMIGHTY!

Thank you so much, Abba Father. Thank YOU. Thank YOU. THANK YOU!

God, you are SO GOOD.

Mia Sherwood wrote:
I determined NOT to approach anyone for for prayer/prophecy that God was going to have to do it 100% without me seeking it out.

This part right here is SO ME!! I don't approach people for prayer/prophecy either...I want God to come to me 100%. I think it's because deep down I want to know that he hears me. I mean I know he does, but sometimes the "reassurance" that he's listening to me when things get hard, does me good when it comes without me asking others for it.

I SO rejoice with you because those words that were given to you spoke volumes to my heart as well. It seems hard for me right now, but I know that it is coming. God is good Miss Mia!!!!! He really is!!! HOLD ON, YOUR BREAKTHROUGH IS COMING!!!

Cholette wrote:

This part right here is SO ME!! I don't approach people for prayer/prophecy either...I want God to come to me 100%. I think it's because deep down I want to know that he hears me. I mean I know he does, but sometimes the "reassurance" that he's listening to me when things get hard, does me good when it comes without me asking others for it.

I SO rejoice with you because those words that were given to you spoke volumes to my heart as well. It seems hard for me right now, but I know that it is coming. God is good Miss Mia!!!!! He really is!!! HOLD ON, YOUR BREAKTHROUGH IS COMING!!!

Amen, sister!

I am that way because when I am this way there is a divine intimacy between me and God that is absolutely priceless. The private matters in my heart are between me and Him. It makes living on earth bearable until the day comes when I am truly standing in His presence.

The GREAT blessing that I have is that there is a TRULY gifted prophetess at our church that is 100% accurate (and has been for twenty years) in hearing from God without ANY human knowledge of a situation.

huggins

We are kindred spirits. =)

Dove-Solutions wrote:
Lord I thank you so much for your divine favor. I thank you that this is happening for your glory and your honor and that we are but the vesels you will use to complete the work that you have set out to do. I thank you Lord that this will be profitable for Mia and her family and that this will enable her to do all those things which you have ordained for her to do. Lord we give you all the praise and all the glory!

your servant,

connie

Connie,

Are you an intercessor?

Love,
Mia

Yes we are. :) Now that is what I am talking about.....Jesus giving you that knowledge without knowing it already.....He is so good.

Love in Jesus,

Connie kiss

You know I never really knew what that was. I have been doing it all this time and I never had a clue. To be an armor bearer one prays specifically for the Pastor and his ministry. You also encourage and support them in the ministry. It is an awesome role to serve. It has been our privelege to do it. The Lord has been showing that to me more and more lately. It is like you have a burden on your heart to do it. It is a good burden.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions wrote:
You know I never really knew what that was. I have been doing it all this time and I never had a clue. To be an armor bearer one prays specifically for the Pastor and his ministry. You also encourage and support them in the ministry. It is an awesome role to serve. It has been our privelege to do it. The Lord has been showing that to me more and more lately. It is like you have a burden on your heart to do it. It is a good burden.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Connie, I never knew about this, I mean about "armor bearer", wow, thanks for explaining and what a blessing, Mia thumbs flower