Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

I got a job!!- REPOST PLS READ

I praise God and Thank Him for His provision He is providing and that He got me a JOB!!!
:hooray: :praiseg-d: :jesuschrist: God is good..
Happend really fast.. it's a great job and close to home..

Thank u all for ur prayers... God always answers prayers Amen praying Bless You praiseGod dreamster woohoo woohoo

I am so happy for you! SmileyCentral.com I hope your job is everything you've hoped for!

thank you All for ur good wishes and prayers!!

it was pretty fast how i got the job.. i didnt think i was going to get it.. but it came right on time.. Just as God would have it... He's never too late :praiseg-d: :hooray:

hopefulgrace wrote:
God indeed always answers prayers. I have also been in deep prayer about a job. Surely God will provide me with a job....I just need to be patient. I am very happy for you. thumbs
hi hope.. thank u... God is good..
ive been in an out of jobs for a few yrs now... bandaid But each time i realzied it's bc He wanted me 2 get closer 2Him..He's blessed me everytime...
He has a job for u!! And ur going to get it, at ur appointed Time.. Just thank Him for it..
i knw how u feel.. i wud get impatient as well..but He is never 2late... and He always Hears the cries of His children...
:lordhelpus: Bless You praying :praiseg-d: :praiseg-d: :praiseg-d: :jesuschrist:

Praise the Lord for His provision!!! Bless you!! thumbs

God is soooo good Sister! He just wants us to trust Him...he NEVER lets us down...it just doesn't always come in the way that WE desire it.

To God be the glory!!!

Just curious, was it the job for the switzerland based company? Because I remember you had a dream about switzerland?

hi john... no..but that job actually has not said "No" to me yet,.,
so it's all Gods timing,, this is a contract job.. Im where God wants me to be for now... thumbs hee hee

Cholette wrote:
God is soooo good Sister! He just wants us to trust Him...he NEVER lets us down...it just doesn't always come in the way that WE desire it.

To God be the glory!!!
Thank u !!! YEs GOd is good.. it's all His Timing :hooray:

Yeah im starting to realize with God, that he takes us on detours and stops at different places as he takes us toward the desired destination. I admit, I do get frustrated, but God knows the best way.

yes He does.. I hve been in and out of jobs for a few yrs.. so in those periods He taught me to completely surrender and let-go and Let God take control. If i had a job i wouldnt have learned as much as I did..He wanted me to use that time to get closer to Him.. He prob wants the same w/u... He wants to teach us things.. and bring us closer to Him..

He does things for a reason..and then u get bak all that u thought u lost while u did not have a job...
it was soooooooo stressful for me at times.. but God has been good and faithful

Thank you Jesus!!! Just shows you if we keep being faithfull to God in troubled times He will be faithfull towards us!! God is awesome and would never let us down!

- GOD Is showing me that there will be a great "storm" at my job. So pls keep me in prayers.. i dont want to get any fear or anxiety nerd bandaid In Jesus Name...im a bit worried..but i knw God is w/me.

yes wer having 2 walk by faith an not by site, i guess its spiritual gym werkout ,, anyone seen ma chair,, ohh how ive missed u

We plead the blood of Jesus over every area of your job, in Jesus name! Let us know how it turns out and I will be praying in agreement

Love Connie

yes ! Thank u Dee and Connie...

I come in agreement.. Im not worried.. i have this peace..that it's gonna be all right... God put me here for His divine purpose

praying happy dance

Sirianta wrote:
Thank you Jesus!!! Just shows you if we keep being faithfull to God in troubled times He will be faithfull towards us!! God is awesome and would never let us down!

Thats a great word Sirianta, I totally come into agreement with that word with you. I've been going through some challenges myself, but I have been faithful to God in the challenges, and I know you have been faithful to Him in your challenges too. And I really believe it will pay off and God will be faithful toward us.

Praise the Lord

Amen John!!! It's all about the attitude lol! . Sometimes it is hard to keep up a good attitude while we're in a difficult time but if we keep our focus on Jesus we'll get out of that situation much quicker than when we walk around complaining the whole time! I know, 'cause I've been one of those who complained so much because of my hubby, our finances etc. Untill I got a lightbulp moment that said stop complaining and start praising God for what He is going to do. My whole situation started turning around!! Praise God!! God is working on my hubby now and my hubby got a raise in his salary as from the end of this month! Isn't GOD just the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy dance

Amen SisterinChrist!! God gave you this job and even if there is a storm ahead He will get you through it! And thank God for telling this to you beforehand so that you can be prepared and not be caught off guard. Jesus will be with you and hold you in His loving arms. Just relax and know that God is in control :hallelujah: