Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Goodbye to you all :(

17922610.gif
 5_days11.png

Well its finally here! We are off to the airport today (weather permitting) and flying out Mon morning

I am so stressed at the moment I feel sick lol...it will all be worth it in the end Laughing

So....I wish you all a very Happy Christmas, I hope you have a fantastic time with your family and loved ones.
I will see you all in 2 weeks when we get back...

Oh and behave yourselves lol, no wild parties Laughing

bring us pics from disneyland if you go there! lol
don't worry, we'll keep rosie clean and fed, and we prommise no wild parties Laughing
have a wonderful trip! we'll miss you

Have a great time in Florida Lea, Kasi and family! Make sure you enjoy the hot weather, and take lots of pics on the cruise I think that you're going on! Celebrity Cruises right? They are fantastic. Have fun!

Mangoberri wrote:
Have a great time in Florida Lea, Kasi and family! Make sure you enjoy the hot weather, and take lots of pics on the cruise I think that you're going on! Celebrity Cruises right? They are fantastic. Have fun!

No Mango you've got it mixed up ...its me thats going on a cruise next year. We are staying in a Villa in Kissimmee which is evidently quite close to Disney and all the parks ...

Weather here is no worse than when we went to bed, but still keeping everything crossed xx

have a nice holiday with your family lea! have fun!

and, of course, Merry christmas!! Smile

Lea, do you want anything that will come out tomorrow in PS?

Merry CHristmas to your family... from us here!!! enjoy your holidays and wishing u full of happiness and love this xmas .. Have a safe trip! God Bless!! Don't worry about us here,,,

Tromo3 wrote:

Thank you sweetie but I have already arranged for Gaiamaiden to get my items for me when I am away....thank you so much for thinking of this though xxx

lea75 wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

Thank you sweetie but I have already arranged for Gaiamaiden to get my items for me when I am away....thank you so much for thinking of this though xxx

I was going to put you and Audrey down on our Gift Registry - and that spreads the load too so more than one person is gifting.

Perhaps Gaiamaiden will come and let us know?

Have a safe journey, hope you get off ok, and a wonderful holiday - see you when you get back!

* by the way, it's really no good saying to C&G no wild parties!!! we do that all the time anyway
:tree:

i think i am late and you guys are already gone but i hope you guys have a safe flight and a fantastic time at disney!

kasijab wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

No Mango you've got it mixed up ...its me thats going on a cruise next year. We are staying in a Villa in Kissimmee which is evidently quite close to Disney and all the parks ...

Weather here is no worse than when we went to bed, but still keeping everything crossed xx

Ahhh. Florida to me means cruise in teh Carribean

Have fun in Florida then!

I hope you guys have a blast!!! I'm so excited for you. But of course we will sure miss you guys! Do have a ton of fun and a safe happy trip. We will be anxiously awaiting to hear about all the fun when you come home Smile *hugs* awww...miss you guys already