Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

Healed from Ovarian Cancer!!

I'm just amazed at the goodness of the Lord. Recently I was hired at a CPA firm and I work there in the mornings. The job seemed interesting for me to have because there's absolutely NOTHING for me to do. So for the better part of the morning, I'm sitting there, with only a few things to do.

My Pastor taught a message on being assigned to pray for those in need. He said that many of us aren't called to our jobs to make money, but to pray. That following Monday, my boss came in and was in tears because that weekend her mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. It's hard to get that news, but it's even harder when she just buried her father last year and her sister in law the year before...both died of cancer.

So I knew right away that it was my call to pray. She's not a believer and I knew I couldn't pray for her in the office so I whispered in her ear that my prayer group and I would intercede that evening for her mother and that I KNOW God will heal her. We did just that!!

Yesterday was the surgery and we got word that when the doctors opened her up, not only was there no cancer on her ovaries, but this mysterious mass next to her liver was gone as well. I can't tell you how elated I am. I have to give God ALLLLL of the glory because we KNOW he did this.

God. is. soooo. incredibly. GOOD!!!!

What a testimony! My prayer is that your boss and her mom see this as God's miraculous healing and come to know the goodness of the Lord!

praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod

Pray for me too dear heart...the "stroke" that I had has now been diagnosed (today I found out I am staying for observation at Mercy hospital over night) as a non operable tumor in my brain. I am asking all my brothers and sisters to pray for me in their churches and Bible groups and homes....If it is time for me to go I am willing....but I want to make sure that it is Gods plan and not the enemy :) God bless!

We are praying praying praying ! We love you Linda! Love conquers all things, even sickness. Jesus love covers all! I left a prayer post for you.

God bless and love in Jesus,

Connie

Linda Irish wrote:
Pray for me too dear heart...the "stroke" that I had has now been diagnosed (today I found out I am staying for observation at Mercy hospital over night) as a non operable tumor in my brain. I am asking all my brothers and sisters to pray for me in their churches and Bible groups and homes....If it is time for me to go I am willing....but I want to make sure that it is Gods plan and not the enemy :) God bless!

I will be praying for you too! praying

We've got you covered Miss Linda!! My prayer team and I will be going in deep for you. There is NOTHING too hard for the Lord!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Irish wrote:

Linda, I'm sorry to hear this but let's wait to see what God has to say about this. I will now keep you in my prayers until you let us know that your prayers have been answered. huggins

Linda Irish wrote:
i have u in my prayers Linda...
will post on my church site to pray for u as well

God bless u

Hi Cholette,

I had to read this as i THOUGHT it was you who needed the prayers, (we all need them I know) but what a testimony of God's power through prayer. It put a smile on my face. Jehovah Rapha rules again!

OH by the way, I was diagnosed with a cyst on my ovary a couple of years ago and i was getting really bad pain on and off for most parts of 2010 and some of 2011. A pastor prayed for me who did not know me and gave me a word of knowlege that he saw God healing my ovaries. Since about November of last year there has been NO PAIN whatsoever. It's a DONE DEAL I said as soon as he prayed and you know what.............with regards to healing.......IT IS. I hope this encourages you and others to stand firm in faith about these serious matters.