Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gabu~

Pet Society "Spoilers" 4/01/10!!!

PSFC and PSC have the Spoilers, right here!

With all the items that weren't released on shops this week!

*Hey we are working in a research, if works, soon we will show the spoilers in a video, in shops, like the ones in PSN!*

ice skates !!! so kewl..but sure it'll be in cash shop...

Guest Guest
i havent played ps sincee 5 months? or more

chay wrote:

I hope they're not.

I love all the items cause I'm a figure skater. Laughing must save money!

Gabu~ wrote:
PSFC and PSC have the Spoilers, right here!

With all the items that weren't released on shops this week!

*Hey we are working in a research, if works, soon we will show the spoilers in a video, in shops, like the ones in PSN!*

this was what i was hoping for this will be out next week i hope , i will start saving my coins

Mangoberri wrote:
chay wrote:

I hope they're not.

I love all the items cause I'm a figure skater. Laughing must save money!

no its in cash shop... and its worth 12cc.. Sad

ooooooh!!! i everything!!! :dance_3: because i live in the mountain and in the winter it always snows and it is in the forest!!!oh!!! who want to go for ski? is that a chocolate fondue?

I have read somewhere about playfish cash cards!!! there should be everywhere!!!! it is not fair !!! the majority of the players , i want to believe are kids and they do not own a credit card!!! Sad like myself i am not achild anymore but i still do not have one

Gabu for the new items!!! congratulations

i 'm soooo making this room..
i love winter sports! snowboarding the most!!!
too bad i'm not gonna be here next wee, i'm going on my skii trip to bularia....
well, i'll get to dress up bunny on monday, i hope... xD

zuzu_dina wrote:
who know newthings in gmb or bmb

hellos10.png

Likes! Really want the ice skates... but guessing they are cash shop and I haven't got the money to by more playfish cash Sad hmph

Love the whole cabin/icy/snow theme! Reminds me of my home, Norway Smile

zuzu_dina wrote:
who know newthings in gmb or bmb

they weren't released yet, but they probbably will be tomorrow or later today (they better be.... xD)

Guest Guest
chay wrote:

Yeah that.... Sad Playfish is so greedy with those Cash Coins... Even if there are holidays Sad

i thought there weren't going to be any new items in the bmb/gmb this week, since playfish is on vacation? ^_^

I like it all. Nice.

It looks like they read my suggestion. Smile I suggested to them that when they make a theme window it would be nice to have another window compliment that window but not be the same. (same view) Either way, I'm glad to see they did it with this theme. Laughing

i like the window. btw, anyone know when is the new item in mystery box will comes out???

hellos10.png
Smorkle, Forum Moderator

oh, an ear-warmer at last :mayor: I'm using an earphone to keep warm at the moment :monster:

Open Letter to Playfish
RE: Husky Plushie

Dear Editor and/or Art Director at Playfish,

I am disappointed with the Husky Plushie. As cute as it is, I'm afraid it does not resemble a Husky. In fact, before clicking on it in the store to purchase it, I thought it was a cat. I think a revision is in order. Please provide your artist with some good sample photos of Huskies (google images has plenty) and focus on these problem areas: snout, nose, mouth/tongue, ears, tail. Other than these areas mentioned, I think the animal is pretty cute, and the coloring is OK. The collar seems odd though, as a Husky's collar invariably is not visible through its thick fur.

Alternatively, you could solve the problem by having Editorial come up with a better name for it - like 'Husky Cat'?

Thank you for listening. If you need any assistance, I'd be happy to provide my illustration services at a reduced rate.

Sincerely,
Kathy K
aka MaMaShiShi on PSFC
Husky Fan and resident of the Pacific Northwest

Its a huskey?? how disappointing is that? I honestly thought it was a cat too!! Wow what a terrible resemblance!