Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chupacabra

Dr. Cabra and His Experiments come to C&G

Who is Dr. Cabra and what does he want? Have a read below to find out who he is and why you should be worried congratulations

Well here you can see is your ol' pal Chup, a very fun loving pet who has just recently learned how to smile. He loves to have fun and visit with his C&G family whenever he can.

One day poor Chup happened to stumble upon the mystery store and was told by "?"' that the glitter apple was awesome and he should take a bite. What poor Chup didn't realize was that he was being tricked by "?"'. Once he took a bite of the apple he was transformed into an evil Dr. who loved to do 'experiments' up in his evil lab. You can see the evil Dr. Below! He goes by the name, Dr. Cabra!

Many moons ago it was rumoured that the Doctor had great plans to take over Pet Society. Whispers were heard that he had almost found a way to clone. Unfortunately animals were being used in his experiments and last thanksgiving, in a shocking act of generosity he donated several dozen 'cooked' turkeys to the local food store in Pet Society. No one was quite sure why he did this. Luckily, all had been pretty quiet. Nobody had seen or heard from him since. His name was just a mere rumour that floated about here and there. That is... UNTIL NOW!
Just recently, the gadget store and various home owners in Pet Society were reporting power fluctuations and flickering lights. Some friends decided to come to over Chup's for a visit to check on him when he hadn't answered his phone. They noticed his lights flickering and were worried. After arriving and looking about they became quite alarmed when they went upstairs to his 7th room. They heard strange noises, saw bright flashes and smoke and smelled very strange things coming from the lab. Some were able to take a few shots of what they saw. They were quite shocked to learn that the Dr. was running an experimental cloning lab once again!

The first shot shows the Dr. making the poor Piggy run on the tread mill. They said he was shouting at it to run faster and faster. They believe that the piggy had to run on the mill to power up his teleporter machines and computers. They said he was muttering something about 'taking over pet society with his pig army'.

They then to their horror saw Dr. Cabra order the pig to stand in the first 'teleporter'. This was very risky as a piggy had never been through the machine and nobody knew what would happen.

The poor piggy was stretched and turned as Dr. Cabra looked on in Glee! The little squeals were hard to bear as the visitors snapped these shots quickly.

Soon bright lights were starting to flash from the teleporter and the suddenly everything became eerily quiet.

A bright flash suddenly erupted from the machines and the poor piggy was no where to be seen.Chup's friends saw the Dr. looking with anticipation at the second teleporter which up until now was quiet and not making any noise. They also reported a familiar pleasing smell which they couldn't quite place at the time. For a few brief seconds they were starting to feel a little better after breathing in this wonderful aroma.

To their horror their brief seconds of euphoria were suddenly ended when they snapped the last series of pictures. The second teleporter suddenly lit up and what appeared was quite disturbing. You may need to look away. Expecting the pig and an exact clone to appear out of the other end, they were shocked to see two pieces of freshly crisp bacon. The pleasant smell they had experienced was now suddenly making sense.

Suddenly Doctor Cabra darted over to the other machine. He noticed that his computer had green lines flashing down the screen (matrix?) reporting a malfunction. He pressed buttons in a panic but could only look at the floor shaking his head. The visitors heard him say that his 'Pig Cloning' project would have to be put on hold until he could figure out the problem. The room started to become quite smokey and this picture ended up becoming the last one Chup's friends could take. Dr. Cabra was last seen grabbing the two pieces of crisp bacon and running downstairs with them in his hand. I wonder where he was going?

Lucky for us and not so lucky for the pigs, his plans have failed yet again. Will he give up...? What else will he try...? Should you be worried...? Stay tuned here for future updates and news regarding the Dr. If he is spotted or seen you will know first here. Laughing

WOW!!!!! I love it...it was liking a script for a tv cartoon series...VERY creative!!

Oh how I have missed you SIB. Thats one of your best congratulations

Still stunned by chupa's SMILE though Laughing

Thanks guys! Glad everyone liked it!! Laughing I have been promising to introduce the Dr. to this forum! hahahh. Finally took some time to make that happen. Great to see you also Bogie! Yes...this new found smile on Chup takes some getting used to..after all that time with a frown.. congratulations hahahah

Precious visits Chup often, but she is afraid of DR. Cabra ..... He had tried to lure her upstairs ...... He keeps saying something about candy .......Smile

lovely to see you here SIB

what a great story - will be watching for Dr. and his future adventures

Yaaaaay the return of the doctor!!!

Love it!

Boogs donated a black bar last week as a prize, and I think it should definitely go to SIB for all that work and creativity - got to be Poster of the Week for sure

boosmommy wrote:
If he ever needs a lab assistant, Boo is available for hire. LOL!! Love it!

HAHAH Laughing I will be sure to remember that and pass it on to the good Dr. congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
Precious visits Chup often, but she is afraid of DR. Cabra ..... He had tried to lure her upstairs ...... He keeps saying something about candy .......Smile

Laughing

but pooor piggy!

clair a bell wrote:
I love it Smile thats so fantasic, well done

tweet40 wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Laughing

but pooor piggy!

hannahbananaa wrote:
sooooooooooo cute! ♥️

Lucky Strike wrote:
i can't wait for the second part! congratulations

Thank you all! Thanks for the lovely feedback. I am glad you enjoyed it. The doctor is alive and well....he is currently in his lab as we speak...I wonder what he is doing? Laughing

...probably working on a fiendish plan for April 1st!!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'm sorry i'm getting to excited sometimes... Ashamed -i just really liked it... Ashamed)

Not so far, but I do know that Chupacabra is celebrating his birthday tomorrow, well Jason is anyway, so I decorated my first room for him Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
April 1 is looong gone

any new episodes of this? Ashamed

Did the Dr. hear that someone was looking for him congratulations hehe..Well then, he must get busy and show you what he has been up to.
It may take me a little bit but as soon as I can I will post something. Sorry it has taken me a while Sad

We know you're a busy man SIB, and that Dr C is hard to pin down...but it really ought to be a regular event, say every 2 or 3 months, he has so much more stuff to experiment with ... so long as he's not experimenting on Zoonie

Zoonie wrote:
We know you're a busy man SIB, and that Dr C is hard to pin down...but it really ought to be a regular event, say every 2 or 3 months, he has so much more stuff to experiment with ... so long as he's not experimenting on Zoonie

You are quite right! I need to keep on top of it better.(2-3 months is better) There are many new things that the Dr. can work with....so far..Zoonie has not been under his radar so he is safe:) LaughingLaughing