Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Countdown to the New Items!!

latest10.png
The Countdown Has Begun!

Yes the countdown to this weeks new items has begun, so what are you looking forward to buying? Join in with counting down until the new items, and chat about the new items! Everyweek we will randomly select 1 post from this thread, the person who made that post will get all of the TWS items released for free! so come and join in and get excited!

its time to empty all your main rooms in PS and getting ready to move in the new furniture!!!! lol

new feature could be next week, sometimes we get the info about new features a few weeks before its released. But as always we bring you the news first, and we are the only site to have this exclusive information about the new feature...so your at the right place!!

so whats everyone going to be buying first?

Hard to believe that I haven't been thinking about PS this evening, I'm glued to my TV watching hockey. congratulations

But, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's items. Smile

The only thing I am really looking forward to is the chocolate fountain Ashamed

they are so much... and i allready spent allmy money, and havent got them all.... aaawwwwww
i'll need to work more this week

it always happens to me that i love the items in the spoilers thread, but when they are realesed and i buy them, i dont like them that much... maybe because they are so many and dont fit in my room.... and at the end when i finish decorating, i dont like it that much

this is what i done so far... and i dont know how to use the rest of the stuff

24976_10.jpg

maybe this will be a week to use the bigger cc rooms if you have them ....pls don't say that was a big room or I will cry ...there are just too many new items this week ..and so expensive too

noo.. thats my main room, i always put the new stuff in the main room
and i totally agree with you, there soooooo many items.... and noo plase to put them lol... but in spite of that they are really nice tomorrow im buying more cc's to get my aquarium room

I am having a hard time trying to decide how to do my rooms. It's so many items, and a load of TWS stuff.

Is it just me though, or does it seem like all the TWS items are pink? I am not overtly fond of pink, in fact, I am getting rather sick of seeing so many pink dresses. Tiddly Winks likes pink, but not every day. There are so many lovely colors out there. I want some dresses in greens and blues. Yet it seems like all the TWS dresses anymore are pink. Sad Okay, last week it was baby blue.

The furniture is the same, all the TWS things are pink. Not all pets are female, and not all female pets go ga-ga over pink.

usually the pink is the te TWS color. looks like playfish if very fond of pink... i feel the same way TIddly Winks... Falcor is not exactly Mr. Macho but he also likes other colors and pink is in the last of his favorite color list
lol

well saw all of them some are really cute but not excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will decorate 1 room as cafe-bakery-patisserie

Guest Guest
orik wrote:
dont like them at all

I agree ??

Lazar wrote:
orik wrote:
dont like them at all

I agree ??

i think its obvoius cause items look so girly

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am having a hard time trying to decide how to do my rooms. It's so many items, and a load of TWS stuff.

Is it just me though, or does it seem like all the TWS items are pink? I am not overtly fond of pink, in fact, I am getting rather sick of seeing so many pink dresses. Tiddly Winks likes pink, but not every day. There are so many lovely colors out there. I want some dresses in greens and blues. Yet it seems like all the TWS dresses anymore are pink. Sad Okay, last week it was baby blue.

The furniture is the same, all the TWS things are pink. Not all pets are female, and not all female pets go ga-ga over pink.

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee only pink item i like is pink lip couch cant understand why publish ssssssssooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany pink items every week

I know that it seems like I am grouchy, but I really am sick of babyesque colors (pastels). My pet's not a baby, she really likes bold colors. congratulations

Maybe with St. Patrick's day coming up, we'll actually get some green things. Green is my favorite color.

Mr Mayor wrote:
 latest10.png
The Countdown Has Begun!

Yes the countdown to this weeks new items has begun, so what are you looking forward to buying? Join in with counting down until the new items, and chat about the new items! Everyweek we will randomly select 1 post from this thread, the person who made that post will get all of the TWS items released for free! so come and join in and get excited!

Joryl wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:
 latest10.png
The Countdown Has Begun!

hellos10.png

I would also enjoy some brighter colors, but in clothing and items to use in decorating. Sasha will wear pink occasionally, but she really isn't a "pink" girl at all. Guess my preferences rubbed off on her.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I know that it seems like I am grouchy, but I really am sick of babyesque colors (pastels). My pet's not a baby, she really likes bold colors. congratulations

Maybe with St. Patrick's day coming up, we'll actually get some green things. Green is my favorite color.

Hello!

Well, I feel like I am seeing all pink since Valentine's day Sad And I wasn't playing PS last St. Patrick day, so I am very excited about that! Ashamed

Excited for the NEW ITEMS!!!