Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

Hi I'm new here! May know a few of you!

So ok, i will freely admit i WAS a moderator on another forum but have recently stepped down and wanted somewhere i could start fresh away from it all.

My name is Amy, my pet is Mookie (I know your Tiddly Winks Smile) and i just want to come and meet new friends and find somewhere to chill out for a bit after being a mod its kind of nice to just be a member and take a back seat for a while.

Hope i'm welcome here!

hehe, who doesn't know tiddly winks?

wellcome to PSFC hun, i hope you find what you are looking for in this forum

Hopefully more than i've found before congratulations

Welcome to PSFC congratulations

You are more than welcome here...and I'm sure you will soon be as addicted as Tiddly winks Laughing

If you need anything please just ask

Welcome ...hope you join in all the fun in chat/pschat/games area and you will soon have the 20 required posts to enter our great competitions
As said before any questions, please just ask xx

Love you Tink. congratulations I am so tickled pink to see you here. I could just burst with joy to see some of my long time friends coming here. It's a lovely place, as you will soon discover and the folks here are just a hundred shades of awesome.

Well i've heard plenty about the site so thought i'd pop in and see what all the fuss was about

Guest Guest

Hi! Welcome to the forum Smile

welcome! it's always a joy to see fresh blood! Smile especially if it's a lovely person! and i bet that since tiddly promoted you in some sort of way you must be a great person! anything you need you're always a pm or thread away! welcome again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Tinkerbell!!! If you have any questions, I'm here to help Smile

I'm so glad you chose us! I know you won't regret it and will become highly addicted as we all are!! LOL!!!

It's really great to be here... i feel so welcomed already congratulations

Its so lovely to see the lovely Mookie and her equally lovely Mum here congratulations

Ahh! I remember now! I was there, and I drew a pic for you, in that contest where you can only use 'paint' to make it.

I still have it!

Yeah! My Green Friend is here too!
I'm here too, on and off...usually lurking...everyone is especially sweet here! I think our dear Tiddly Winks has had a good influence on everyone here!

halo! Smile i'm relatively new here also, and i don't have any positions just your humble member, but welcome anyway! Smile my pet name is Flabby! Smile

You better do! I like being stalked lol

hello!!!!!! can you please change your location as it advertises another group which is against the rules? Thank you!!!!!

welcomeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!