Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clair a bell

My strange tree.....Has done it again :) A new picture

Just been out in my garden (in ps of course ) picking fruit from my trees and i found this
 tree110.png
Ive not had anything off my halloween trees for ages so seeing this made me chuckle
I didnt even pick it off the tree Ashamed so i dont know if it'll let me get one or two
As anyone else had 2 in 1 place

Since i started this thread one more lolly grew but i decided not to take them off and see what happens. Just popped in my garden and now it looks like this...
 tree2_10.png
Put it so you can see the other half and when it next grows ill take another shot

aaa10.png
this is what happened last time congratulations and its done it again

Oooh i believe a mod on TOF... had 8 on his halloween tree... they doubled up and it was quite creepy!

Wow just looked at the dates between the pictures and its took nearly a month to grow two more!!!!! I noticed they didnt grow much but didnt think it was that bad
And i have got anything in there apart from my trees

i don't have any hallo trees left.. they don't want to grow if you have 99 llollies in your chest!! Laughing

but tat's so cool!!! Laughing

I dont have any fruit, i just think it doesnt like my garden
Im dying to pick one set off to see if theres one or two but im going to wait till all four branches have grown. Another month to go

My husband's tree had the double Halloween lollies yesterday. I thought of you when I saw it! (oh, and doesn't have a tree fairy)

coool! i'm not going to pick the fruit off my trees now... i want to see if they really grow on top of each other or if that's just a glitch. fun!!

Coolness congratulations I would like to have this tree too Smile