Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

what 1 item ....

has been released in PS that you missed and really wished you had?? I've been wracking my brain to try and think of something ..it was the tree stained glass window but I finally got one a few days ago ..before the hacks !!

Guest Guest
old lips

i think for me that one also the tree stained glass also...as i still dont have it til now.. Sad

I cant think of anything that I didnt get that I really want, guess I'm just lucky congratulations

honestly? I've had every item i've ever wanted i guess. Just been really lucky x

I think age disguise... But there are a lot of items that I would love to have... Smile)

For me it's the ballerina painting Sad I lile it sooooo much, but it was sold in the cc shop before I could have any cc and then it has been taken away

During my inexperience playing, I didn't know got such thing as item is actually valuable for uncommon found. I may have already miss a lot. Especially during christmas event. My 1 item will be to go back to the time.

mmm... probably the tree with the little red flowers... i got one but i like it a lot and would like to decorate with more than one.... other than that i dont know

i dont really want anyting but the past MB items right now. Im trying so hard to get the new gmb items and they just wont let me have them HAHA.

I tried to get last weeks and failed and the week before and so on.
Iv got one or two of them but i cant seem to get the full set and its annoying haha.I only open 10 Mbs because i dont really have the cash to get more but i really should consider getting a few more.....but that might just oush my luck even further and get nothing useful HAHA.

tree stained glass pannel. and not because it became popular later on. i really wanted one when it was still in the store. i just couldnt afford one. then came an angel called tiddly and now i have one Smile

Now I start to remember that 1 item which I have ignore. That is the White Galatic Visor. After it is over, I started to regrat for not buying...sign

black kitty plushie
during hallowen I already spend huge amount of money (about 20000? I forget ) for GMB,and found nothing
Mad

I would have to say that I regret not getting the pastel flowers wallpaper from the luxury shop until it was removed in the last big clearance sale... I cannot believe I forgot to get it! I've been missing a lot now especially after they changed the shops!

myladyyawo wrote:
I would have to say that I regret not getting the pastel flowers wallpaper from the luxury shop until it was removed in the last big clearance sale... I cannot believe I forgot to get it! I've been missing a lot now especially after they changed the shops!

is it the subtle flowers sara?

lol thank you Chay Yes that one lol, I've always loved it but never got it! I just kept waiting and forgot the day it was gone.

myladyyawo wrote:
lol thank you Chay Yes that one lol, I've always loved it but never got it! I just kept waiting and forgot the day it was gone.

i sent u 1 sara, enjoy!!! xoxo

Tree stained glass panel. I didn't buy it because my cousin said it's ugly. lol

OMG!
Thank you kasi for giving me a Black kitty Plushie!!
It's like My Dream come true!