Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

The future of PS

Bet that got your attention!!!!!!!!!1

What items would you like to see Playfish bring into PS?

I remember the last time we did this thread, having pets for our pets was a very popular request...and lo and behold we now have pettlings...so maybe playfish do listen!

mine would be:

I would love the ability to rotate items in your room, so everything doesnt look so flat.

I would also love to be able to click on an item in the shops...then decided which colour I want it in before I buy it.
example: click to buy a table...then you have a choice of which colour you want it in...and not just blue or pink!!!!

I would love that pf would do shop-by-coins day and all cc items would be in coins... OMG

CC lottery (once a month) Laughing
more interactive with petling
no hacker
More wig dye Laughing
and Peace in ps

I would like at the end of the year they bring all the best items from 2010 and only have them for 1 last week that would be cool

making at the end of year all cc items for coins
no limited items at all
adding new recipes to cook book
giving more levels+rooms+gardens
that's all i want

I would like there were clothes recolour. I mean, I would love I could choose wich colour I want in a dress, or in a shirt. And not only the main colour, but also every colour in the clothes Smile And not with CC, of course

It would be something like Sims 3: they sell the clothing model and we choose the pattern and colour

I would also love they put more levels and more rooms

Ursula wrote:
I would like there were clothes recolour. I mean, I would love I could choose wich colour I want in a dress, or in a shirt. And not only the main colour, but also every colour in the clothes Smile And not with CC, of course

It would be something like Sims 3: they sell the clothing model and we choose the pattern and colour

I would also love they put more levels and more rooms

i agree

the color idea is a very good idea Lisa, i would also love to rotate items, at least sideways.

i would also want more gardens and rooms, but not CC rooms. level rooms would be perfect

More rooms that are not cc,to be able to buy clothes in different colors also not cc.Lisa, the rotating of items has been a dream of mine too hehe

I want more wig colors too!

gosh I always want to much Laughing

oh oh oh oh...

a petling nanny... that would be great... every day i hate more to have to feed my whole petlings.

OMG more levels and more rooms would be fantastic!!!

I agree with Agne, I would love to see more levels, but the idea about rotating furnishings would be awesome.

I agree...once I got to level 47 I kinda lost interest in earning paw points, there didnt seem quite so much point Sad

What if PF decided we could decorate the outside of our houses? I do think it's quite ridiculous to have outdoor items INSIDE the house..like having a spring garden floor with doors and flowers in the first room, when it's actually inside the house...oh well, I have one of those rooms. lol.

Also, what about getting to decide what goes in front of what? I would LOVE that. I hate how the stools go behind everything. For example: if I wanted to put it in front of the piano, it goes behind. Drives me nuts.

More rooms and levels would be great...more cooking items we could cook, I'm getting tired of cooking vegetable soup over and over again..could it get any worse than that?

Or what about having the opportunity to meet up with other pets at a house/part of town together, so we could play with each other?

I agree with everything that mangoberri posted, she read my mind

To be able to decore our outside house, more dishes, and to be able to be in a pet meeting at least with one more, lets say a birthday party as an event

I would like (about cc items) to have a "fee" for accesing a cash store, you would pay lets say 5cc (+ or +) every week and with that "fee" you can buy everything you want for normal coins, it would be like Sams or Costco

I really love everyone's ideas so much. I would love to be able to decorate the outside of our homes, and have new rooms for coins and not cc's. Or maybe like a collaborative room where we can send items to help build an extra room....

I would also love to be able to rotate or choose the color of our furnishings, but I would also like to be able to choose which room our friends visit.

that is a vry good one hun....we should be able to choose which room people enter in.

I often decorate my cc rooms, just because they are the biggest and you can get more in, but no one ever gets to see them Sad

lol I want to get 1.000 coins every time I visit a friend Laughing

sinenomine wrote:
I agree with everything that mangoberri posted, she read my mind

To be able to decore our outside house, more dishes, and to be able to be in a pet meeting at least with one more, lets say a birthday party as an event

I would like (about cc items) to have a "fee" for accesing a cash store, you would pay lets say 5cc (+ or +) every week and with that "fee" you can buy everything you want for normal coins, it would be like Sams or Costco

AWESOME idea! A Costco type member fee to the boutique would be great! I think in the long run it would make both sides happy. I think more people would be willing to pay a monthly fee and have unlimited access to the boutique than paying cc for each item. So we would all win Smile

I also would like to be able to rotate and to have the option to layer the items the way I want. And def would like to pick my own colors for clothing and furniture.

I would like to have necklaces that go over clothes. I hate that there are items ( such as leis, float tubes etc) that cant go over a shirt or dress/bathingsuit. Clarice has to be topless to wear those items. Shes too modest for that. lol
I also would like to see earrings. All of the above for coins--NOT cc.

i agree with all of u guys mangoberry ur idea is amazing lisa love all ur ideas, and yes i want too more rooms without cc and of course cc lottery every month!!!
also pf could do it like zygna when u reach a new level u get automatically 1 free cc

Guest Guest

I would loooooooooove to have an option how to scale items. Example, to put a chair behind a table or in front of it Smile

i agree with all of you guys

hannahbananaa wrote:
i want a pot to plant my trees in, not the bonsai ones but full grown trees!

I would like to plant seeds in pots. I'm running out of space in the garden >.<

I would like to be able to manipulate the levels so I can decide what order items are layered in. It drives me crazy!!

I also would love for rooms to be bigger.

But first and foremost, I desperately want some other way of going through the inventory! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to organize them myself, search for what I'm looking for, sort by color... anything but just the big mess we have now! Even Hideeni items can't seem to stick together.

Guest Guest
if PS can't do rotating features, (since the rooms in general is flat) i would love it if we can FLIP the items, so we can have it face left or right, cause i hate how some items is obviously facing one direction only.

color feature be great.. although at the same time it might get a bit crazy esp if there's more then 5 colors to choose from. i almost feel like it'll be a special case with CC like wig dyes, since def for TWS items, it be hard to do colors and they might be harder to sell if people don't wanna buy the colors you bought them in. maybe in general PS should have more color variety, maybe not choosing, but just more options available. the color choosing thing seems difficult to work with due to their random clearances and TWS items. i mean if the items stay there forever, that be cool thing to have.

i hope they can add more rooms too. i really love the rooms i have and i don't wanna keep changing them.

and of course, i almost wish we can change the colors of our pets ears in stylist.. i hate how the ear colors are pre-chosen with skin color. and i also want more eye colors of the same eye type! Laughing

i also want what Lazar said.. item scaling! i hate how some items overlap everything, and i hate how some items don't overlap anything esp when they are put on shelves.

this might require major tweaking in the game itself, but i guess sorta making the rooms slightly more 3D be crazy (although i admit, i don't want the pets to look 3D, which might get troublesome.)

oh, and yes, more places to plant our seeds.. esp if we want all the trees and flowers! we only got so many plots lol.

Guest Guest
More Gardening Plots - Who About A Rooftop Terrace?

More Rooms - Big & Small

More Pet Accessories - Earings, Neclaces, Anklebracelets...

Having The Option To Not See Pettlings - They Lag My Gameplay When I Visit Friends Who Have Litters Of Them!

Being Able To Store Items How I Want To In My Chest - (Christmas, Halloween, Easter...)

ALL of this for regular coins!!!

It would be nice to move the trees in the garden anyway you wish. Right now its just plotted there in an equal row. Not very natural

also more levels and new rooms