Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New dig site - Egypt!

Guest Guest

I love the pics! I must admit the person who made them must have worked up a sweat to make them complete... With all `Print screen` agony as well LaughingLaughing

Thanks for post all the pics! Wouldn't it be better than we merge both threads? Well, only if it's not a problem, I don't want to suggest innecessary work Ashamed

BTW, the pharaoh tunic is too much alike the old one. I love the dress

I have all except the rare one, sure it's really to find >_The Cat is just so gorgeous, Will try again tomorrow Smile

I tried to merge them, but it goes in order they were posted, so the pictures wouldnt be in the first post Sad

lea75 wrote:
I tried to merge them, but it goes in order they were posted, so the pictures wouldnt be in the first post Sad

That's a very good reason Smile

Now I'm trying to find the weekly digg item >.

Ursula wrote:
lea75 wrote:

That's a very good reason Smile

Now I'm trying to find the weekly digg item >.
If you find it,
please tell us is is it wearable or not?

digged for my brother and got the rare cat!!!!!!!!! and he refused to give it to me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Love the new site, just wasted all my money but only managed to get a few of the items like 5 times each Sad ohh well will go get some more money and try again Laughing .

that would be wonderful. Are you missing anything?

Oh wow, thanks, Now TiddlyWInks really looks like a queen.

i missed only the cat but its soooooooooooooo rare
dont worry its my gift to a wonderful friend

i have spent about 7 000 on diging and i have all items except Rare Cat..........i was thinking when we will get some egyptian items in PS.....=D

Yes the new weekly is wearable. I got the Cleopatra Tunic too, nothing else yet though.

Oh is it? I've got one of those already then congratulations only got the bracelet and sacred cat statue so far so I was lucky then : )

Wow, everythimng looks so great!
Will go to dig as soon as I have collect enough coins

I keep getting the same three of four items over and over again. I really want the wallpaper, but instead get about six bracelets and about seven tunics...

On the bright side the legendary sphinx is a much nicer size on screen than the dinosaur fossil, which took up too much room.

I spent all my gold today getting the weekly item and then once I had it I moved to fairy land cus I did not have the wings yet and one literally my LAST dig on a piece of ground that I clicked by accident... I got the wings at LAST. I was able to sell some fruit from the trees in my yard and got the one item I like the best, the bracelet. I'll start digging for the rest tomorrow. I really like these. Not AS much as the fairy themed ones but happy I didn't have to build another balloon to get them.

The eyes of the sphinx moves following your pet, it's frightening

Ursula wrote:
The eyes of the sphinx moves following your pet, it's frightening

What??
That is so cool and frightening LaughingLaughing

Thanks for post all the pics...i like wig but i have 1

I finally got everything yesterday afternoon Smile spent all the coins I got and did everything I could to get more but got them all so happy.

Really like the Sphinx.

Does the Egypt site have a weekly item? Which is the rare the Oasis or the cat statue? I've had no luck getting either.

That suits me better...It means time isn't running out on me just yet.

I really have a hard time digging I end up with like 20 of one Item and usally never get something They really should control the multiples.

Boohoo...I've have tried so hard to get the Cat, only one I'm missing. I relly like the Egypt theme, it's not "pink" yeah congratulations

Guest Guest
I still haven't found the Sacred Cat Statue... and I've spent so much money on digging... I have lot's to trade (sumer sofa, Oasis, and lot's of other things) if someone has an extra one! Or I could buy you something in the store next week in exchange for the Sacred Cat Statue.
Any takers?