Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

Free 15 Facebook Credits!

i just accepted one of the gifts my friend sent me and got 15 facebook credits!!! congratulations did anyone else get any too? :o

Guest Guest
no, I don't think I did... but maybe I did not notice...
*runs off to check credits*

nope, I still only have 1 credit - but I will keep my eye out for thoes free credits!

can anyone tell me what they mean by credits and what theyre used for because ive got 25

yeah me too...i have 10 FB credits in my account..i dont know how i will receive more? or how or where did it came from Ashamed

You can use facebook credits to buy cash coins in PS,as well as many other items in other facebook games.

When you click to buy cash coins you should have the option to buy them with facebook credits

pc10.png

Unfortunately the cheapest package costs 49 facebook credits Sad

pc210.png

you can buy more facebook credits from your facebook home page...I think its the top right hand corner xx

I havent received any ... but my son Beto received 25FBC (he had 13 extra from gifts and promotions) and he bought a Happy Pet MysteryBox and gifted it to me! so ...I opened and had an Cheshire Cat, it made me very happy

If I receive free FBC I will use ot at Happy Pets

sinenomine wrote:
I havent received any ... but my son Beto received 25FBC (he had 13 extra from gifts and promotions) and he bought a Happy Pet MysteryBox and gifted it to me! so ...I opened and had an Cheshire Cat, it made me very happy

If I receive free FBC I will use ot at Happy Pets

That's so great about the Cheshire cat. I never had luck with those boxes. I will have to come by your house and see it.

Still waiting for mine, but will definitely use them at Happy Pets.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Do we have to do anything special to get them, because I never got any.

I would like to know too... I got 15, but I would love to get more...

Oh lol Yvette Laughing
I will do nothing too... Or maybe we have to play soem more games to get more fb credits????

I got today 15 FBC, I am a little disapointed, why some people get 25?
A friend told me she got 25 too and she logs about once a week and plays no game at all

I think the way this is done is not really fair, some get them, some don't. Some get more, some get less. I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but I want some too.

Well, I think it's random guys~ I also got 25 credits...but what am I supposed to do with them? They're not enough for CC...XD

Sanakan wrote:
Well, I think it's random guys~ I also got 25 credits...but what am I supposed to do with them? They're not enough for CC...XD

good question. i'm not sure what to do with them either..

I noticed today that there is a link circulating around Facebook for free credits. DO NOT click on it. If you want to see what it is I mean; it's on my page because I checked it out for curiousity's sake. I did not sign up for anything and I did change my password. Now I am warning people that I suspect it to be a con job and that they should be careful.

There are no free credits through that link, which takes you to a place in the Czech Republic, instead you end up in some weird place with a black screen.

I can't stress it enough. Be very careful with what you click on in facebook, especially for that so-called free stuff. If the links take you to a strange place away from Facebook, close the browser immediately. If the browser doesn't close, then restart your machine without saving whatever information is in the browser. (Some browsers will ask if you want to save the information. Click on 'no'.)

Anyway, that's my bit of advice tonight. Smile

I saw that on free credit thing on someone else's facebook yesterday but then I saw your post about it just a bit further down on my facebook homepage saying its a con so I'm glad I didn't click on it! Thankyou for the information though
The free credits (that look like the pictures people have posted in here) do seem to be genuine ones though as they pop up randomly when logging onto PS. I got mine when I clicked on a post on Hina's page to get free shovels when she had completed the Dinosaur Skeleton in the Town Forest.
Have you received yours yet Yvette or are you still waiting?

thanks for letting us know. that really does sound suspicious.

i did click on it (before reading your post) and it took me to another window asking me for credit card information. of course i didn't continue but i thought it odd that it would offer something for free then ask for a credit card.

i haven't heard anything from facebook either, but in the top right corner of my page it does say "25 free credits" still.

we'll have to see what happens.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
still waiting.

Unfortunately, they came up last week when you were on vacation. I am wondering if they will pop up again?

Guest Guest

Lucky you guys! I have 0

I am glad that at least we can use free fbc on happy pets
I have no idea why it has taken long time to some to receive them
But it seens that everybody will receive them

congratulations

I guess eventually, each person will.

Smile I hope that I will have the credits needed when the Paypal money comes in. I want an angel kitty. I'd call him Andrew. congratulations

Actually, I did get the kitty, but got a girl, so I called her Tess. Laughing

Guest Guest

Aw Yvette she's gorgeous Smile

If really all of us are going to get free FB credits eventually, then I am really excited congratulations

finally!
 fbc10.png
then..went to check on hotel city and..
 fbcc10.png

guess you have to press close or it'll stay there. Laughing

Ahhh it popped upagain after I closed it.

twinny: you have to get 49fbc to redeem for 25cc.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I noticed today that there is a link circulating around Facebook for free credits. DO NOT click on it. If you want to see what it is I mean; it's on my page because I checked it out for curiousity's sake. I did not sign up for anything and I did change my password. Now I am warning people that I suspect it to be a con job and that they should be careful.

There are no free credits through that link, which takes you to a place in the Czech Republic, instead you end up in some weird place with a black screen.

I can't stress it enough. Be very careful with what you click on in facebook, especially for that so-called free stuff. If the links take you to a strange place away from Facebook, close the browser immediately. If the browser doesn't close, then restart your machine without saving whatever information is in the browser. (Some browsers will ask if you want to save the information. Click on 'no'.)

Anyway, that's my bit of advice tonight. Smile

Thanks for the warning, I really don't understand this credit thing, I think they give you far too few to do anything with (I got 15 and couldn't find out what to do with them) - and so to gain anything you have to purchase more Sad

Zoonie wrote:

Thanks for the warning, I really don't understand this credit thing, I think they give you far too few to do anything with (I got 15 and couldn't find out what to do with them) - and so to gain anything you have to purchase more Sad

I think it's to entice people to buy more. But, as I said in another thread (and depending on geography) it is sometimes cheaper to buy the credits and then buy CCs from Playfish with them. But, yeah, go figure. The whole credit thing is a mystery.

I only use them now and again so I can get special animals on Happy Pets.

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
They have just given me 20 credits.
 creddi10.jpg

Me too. Just received 20 free credits!

Guest Guest
My husband won 20 credits (when I loged into his PS!)

I Got 20 Free Credits But .. I Dont Know How To Use It !! =(

yara wrote:
I Got 20 Free Credits But .. I Dont Know How To Use It !! =(

you can use it to get cash coins but sadly, you need like 40 something Sad