Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Cherry for your thoughts!

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie is a very happy girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice items, but it seems each week we have more and more CC ones Sad

But not only is going to be bad. I'm very happy they fixed GMBs Smile

love the idea of a welcome mat so you can choose which room your neighbours visit....just hope its not too many cash coins Sad

I do love the japanese items...even though they have done this theme before..in fact I think that makes it better as we will have more choice to decorate our rooms congratulations

I love japanese and cherry blossom items!!!! But there a lot of cc items Sad really too many Sad

I like Hideeni new gifts also!
So they have fixed gmb problem? will we be anle to find new items?

Chiaretta wrote:
So they have fixed gmb problem? will we be anle to find new items?

I found them all really quickly, and most of past GMBs that I never had (still no dalmation or dancing figurine, but I got this last one thanks to Steph). They have increase a lot the amount of 999 you can get, I'm very glad of this congratulations

Edit: I'm in love with this:

Yay! Another Japanese theme!!
I wanna that Wednesday item so badly, hope I have luck at trading them Smile

I adore the new way to get Hideeni's gifts. I mean, we don't get repeated items over and over, just different ones until we complete our collection. I suppose it starts again when we get the last one.

Edit: forget it, we can get repeated items, I thought we couldn't Sad

really adorable and pretty items!

wish they would cool it with the cc stuff. I didn't mind so much when it was a little thing here and there that I was able to gift now and again.I can't afford it anymore for the time being and what about those who never can get them.I feel bad for them always.

At least there are things people can get this week Smile that makes me happier hugs and love to all of you!

They are pretty, but I am not a big Japan fan and it seemed like only yesterday when we had another Japan week. Oh well, some of the stuff is nice, will have to see what I can afford.

Guest Guest

this week is amazing. even if its more japanese items there's so much colors!. i hope i can find a way to use all the items.

no. Prices can only be obtained by hacking, and we do not condone hacking in any way

i love allllllll of them.............i have spent 30 000 of coins on GMB's and didn't get any of the new 2 items........x(

but i bough 5 BMB and got 2 lanterns...........xD

CC's items are the best like always! Love them lol!

lea75 wrote:
no. Prices can only be obtained by hacking, and we do not condone hacking in any way

sorry dear but we can know prices not only throught hacking Ashamed there are many groups in facebook ans some pages in internet that shows prices Ashamed

and i love this week's theme!!!!!

OMG.....i have spent 30 000 coins on GMB 2-3 hours ago and didn't get any of new items and now i have bough only 13 more and got both.......WOW i am really happy now......=D

Foxpoly wrote:
lea75 wrote:

sorry dear but we can know prices not only throught hacking Ashamed there are many groups in facebook ans some pages in internet that shows prices

I think Lisa means that those pages got the prices by hacking (maybe not by theirselves, but the origin of the "pictures" or the info is a hack).

Ursula wrote:
Foxpoly wrote:
lea75 wrote:

sorry dear but we can know prices not only throught hacking Ashamed there are many groups in facebook ans some pages in internet that shows prices

I think Lisa means that those pages got the prices by hacking (maybe not by theirselves, but the origin of the "pictures" or the info is a hack).

yeah, I think she meant the same! I don't hack, but I've seen pages with all prices... and didn't know they could know them only through hacking the game! Ashamed

aw!!!!!! why the dress should be a cash!!!!!! Sad but the items are nice! I have no room to put them! but I really like them! so many collectables!

Foxpoly wrote:
lea75 wrote:

sorry dear but we can know prices not only throught hacking Ashamed there are many groups in facebook ans some pages in internet that shows prices Ashamed

and i love this week's theme!!!!!

I know there are ways for people to find out the prices from other groups. But the groups must of hacked into PS database to find out the prices, which is why we dont publish them here

I'm not accusing Chiaretta of hacking at all...I know she would never do that, just explaining that the people she got the prices from (or they people they got their prices from) are hackers Sad

Blairbear wrote:

I take it the Japanese Princess Bundle is a CC item?

Mad

Hello Smile

Could you please add a valid facebook link that works prperly as it is against the rules to post without it? If you need more help please check this and this link.

Lucky Strike