Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

All spooky things must come to an end!

I'm absolutely in love with the unicorn, I mean... look at it?
Hahaha, look at the Hideeni plushie, how cute is that one? Would it be because Hideeni turns one?
And loving those seeds, every single one of them!

I want that hideeni plushie and I would love that the costumes weren't cc. Please, please!!! :_D

Adore the halloween painting from GMBs, but I'd prefer they put it on stores or I'll never get a few!

Ursula wrote:
I want that hideeni plushie and I would love that the costumes weren't cc. Please, please!!! :_D

Adore the halloween painting from GMBs, but I'd prefer they put it on stores or I'll never get a few!

Ummm....the costumes might be for coins. Because Lily or whatever her name is, the girl pet person who runs the clothes shop was saying something about having mystery boxes...Of course she might mean cc mystery boxes but since it's Halloween and all, I think there is a good chance it'll be for coins. congratulations

Edit: And I have to say I love the Romantic Halloween items. They are so lovely. congratulations The dragon fountain is stunning.

OMG I LOVE UNICORNS! I think i will be buying more than one lol depends on how much cc i have lmao
oh! and more DOLLS!!!!!

looooooooooove this theme!!
hope the costume not cc

I love the items but it's a little bit of everything. It's gonna be hard to decorate. I love the unicorn and the hideeni plushie

I love the scary clown costume and the garden seeds! can't wait!

Guest Guest

i want the romantic set.... OMG but everything else is beautiful..

OK....lots to say here

1. LOVE THE NEW INBOX...... i mean...what took them soo long.... now i have a feelng i'll be sending and recieving all the freee gifts daily....
where is my EASY button?

2. I don't think i see one thing that is not totally cool. I guess PS is going out with a bang this year, since it is the last week, right?

3. Gotta have them all....and I am with hannah.... think i have a new 99 project ... teehee... love the hidiennie plushie candle...

i will try to collect 99 Ghostly Bear Plushie but think that it will be very hard........hope i will finish it.....can't wait but to many CC items...and all are soooo AMAZING...... congratulations

Lol, we all had the same ideas. I want as many plushies I can collect, but I don't need to reach 99 Laughing

hehehehehehhehee.......you know what....i have remember today have happy i was last year because i have bought 1 f each halloween item......IS coins only....and now i have about 5-10 or even 99 or more then 50 of each Halloween items and about 90 % of Cash Shop items........WOW.......i can't belive this....it has pass just 1 year and i am soooo rich.....LOL..... Laughing

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hehehehehehhehee.......you know what....i have remember today have happy i was last year because i have bought 1 f each halloween item......IS coins only....and now i have about 5-10 or even 99 or more then 50 of each Halloween items and about 90 % of Cash Shop items........WOW.......i can't belive this....it has pass just 1 year and i am soooo rich.....LOL..... Laughing

You sound so surprised! Congrats Pedja! <3

I like that dragon fountain so much I want a reeeaaal one! Don't know where I'd put it though. Laughing Has anyone ever seen anything like that before?

I bought a vanilla Mastercard gift card on the weekend, but it keeps telling me authorization is declined. Does Pet Society recognize this as a credit card? I wanted to buy the pfc Halloween stuff but I am getting frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MarjandMisty wrote:
I bought a vanilla Mastercard gift card on the weekend, but it keeps telling me authorization is declined. Does Pet Society recognize this as a credit card? I wanted to buy the pfc Halloween stuff but I am getting frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You would have to ask Playfish this...we are not affiliated with Playfish in anyway....sorry we cant help

The halloween party invitation makes the room so funny Laughing All pets walk like zombies and they have slime!

It would be fun, the party thing, but my friends have been sending me PMs saying that the request things are causing their game to crash. I've given up on hosting one. Is anyone else having issues with this???

Tiddly Winks wrote:
It would be fun, the party thing, but my friends have been sending me PMs saying that the request things are causing their game to crash. I've given up on hosting one. Is anyone else having issues with this???

I haven't had any problem, but let me know if my party causes you any trouble and I'll remove it Smile

Ursula wrote:
The halloween party invitation makes the room so funny Laughing All pets walk like zombies and they have slime!

Haha yeah that's awesome, I took a photo of my party and Hideeni was there, and he was a zombie too!!!

hallow10.jpg

jennifer wrote:
Ursula wrote:

Haha yeah that's awesome, I took a photo of my party and Hideeni was there, and he was a zombie too!!!

hallow10.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA! Funny Hideeni

Ursula wrote:

I could fall of my chair when I saw them LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing