Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Pink Poo - yes it exsists!!

I was having a look around TOF and one of the mods is selling a Pink Sparkling poo!!! everybody dont wash your pets!!!!!! Its really real!!!

edit: i just bought one!!! they are brilliant! (for poo!) its sparkling!!
 poo10.png
if you go to my pets house you can see it, ive left it out lol xx

Awesome! Gonna be hard for me not to wash Lolly cause I hate those dang flies. lol I didn't even know they poo-ed at all anymore. I haven't seen poo in a long time. Thanks for the tip.

Laughing

i was just about to post this! Laughing

time to feed my pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as it's always dirty Laughing )

it's really nice!!!!!!!

Jebema has never poo
Hmm I will try .. but i dont know how to do it, I guess I need to keep her with all the flies and just feed her right?

GaiaMaiden did you buy the pink poo or is it your pets? I want pink poo its so cute! So what do i do? How do I get?

BabyPeach wrote:
GaiaMaiden did you buy the pink poo or is it your pets? I want pink poo its so cute! So what do i do? How do I get?

your pet can make it hun, just keep your pet dirty and full of food and she is sure to poop congratulations mine has made 3 so far but I have bought more, im thinking of collecting them lol

Yes! I was so shocked when a friend gifted me a pink poo this morning!
The first pink thing I like! It seems so...appropriate somehow.

I got bunches of pink poo, I have gifted some of them to my friends and also I got a golden one. Right now, my pet is trying to have a rainbow poo. Who wants a sparkling pink poo? I can give you one. Smile

14978310.jpg

I have logged in PS to pick some items to give away and saw rocky produced something. LMAO I've got 2 in a row. Smile

edit: 3 now O.o

ayathon wrote:
I got bunches of pink poo, I have gifted some of them to my friends and also I got a golden one. Right now, my pet is trying to have a rainbow poo. Who wants a sparkling pink poo? I can give you one. Smile

14978310.jpg

REALLY? Can I have some? I'll give you a gift in return!

Guest Guest
oh wow i'd love one too. i think renny is constipated. XD

Wow! It looks awesome!! I don't know why...but my pet never even gave me the brown poo! So I gave up trying..it's like she does this embarrassed laugh when she wants to poo but nothing came out!..weird, well...I'm gonna try again..XD

Your pet can poo, just dont clean them, and make sure that the health won't go down to 70%... 3 poo's is the maximum. You can give some to your friends or you can sell them for coins..

My pet is trying to give me a rainbow poo, but all she can poo is sparkling pink poo and the regular one. Hope your pet can poo soon. Smile

75657_11.jpg

ayathon wrote:
Your pet can poo, just dont clean them, and make sure that the health won't go down to 70%... 3 poo's is the maximum. You can give some to your friends or you can sell them for coins..

My pet is trying to give me a rainbow poo, but all she can poo is sparkling pink poo and the regular one. Hope your pet can poo soon. Smile

75657_11.jpg

Thanks for your advice ayathon! I will try my best to let my pet poo!congratulations

Tiddly Winks is not really into poo, but she wants to try and poo one of her own. I think that I must be crazy, the pink poo is prettier than the others.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Tiddly Winks is not really into poo, but she wants to try and poo one of her own. I think that I must be crazy, the pink poo is prettier than the others.

Yeah, sparkling pink poo is way prettier than the other poo...
Sparkling pink poo is easier to get than the golden and rainbow poo. Smile

75657_12.jpg

I think it's a bit harder than the regular one Smile it was time to give us something for free and without having to wait moooooooooonths...... congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
I think it's a bit harder than the regular one Smile it was time to give us something for free and without having to wait moooooooooonths...... congratulations

yeah, it is quite harder than the regular one. Smile

75657_13.jpg

ayathon wrote:
Ok. I will send u 1 sparkling pink poo, Smile

just a bit,

75657_11.jpg

Hi! Did you send mine? congratulations

yeah, I already send u 1.

BabyPeach wrote:
ayathon wrote:
Ok. I will send u 1 sparkling pink poo, Smile

just a bit,

75657_11.jpg

Hi! Did you send mine? congratulations

Smile

hannahbananaa wrote:
cant wait for my pet to poo!

Your waiting will be worthy... sparkly pink poo is so cute.

75657_28.jpg

hehehe..i saw some pink poo in my friends house lately..looks like it's a happening stuff now..

Guest Guest
Gaiamaiden wrote:
....if you go to my pets house you can see it, ive left it out lol xx

You left it out? Isn't your house gonna smell a little.. funky?!