Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Deck the Halls!

I guess PF is really hung up on eggs. Sad UGH. The decorations are pretty, but still ugh! Liked last week better, although I love the new digging item. Hopefully this week I'll actually find it.

O_O

Baby reindeer It's the cutest one ever!!!!!

And lovely wig that I'll never have Laughing

I liked the last week's items better too. I like the trees and decorations, but I'm not fond of eggs neither Sad

ARe boxes and Eekly Treasure arriving at MOnday? There is non NEw and Weekly at boxes and treasure map.

Be careful ...don't waste money on boxes/digging yet. The game still has to be updated

Oh, those are all lovely items.... but too many mystery egg.. gotta save some coins now, ;D

Its updated now , but buggy ...I just got kicked out and can't get back in Sad

Now, why would anybody want a "Holiday Bathroom"? And that "modern" shelf; I got news for you...I have a shelf at home just like it and it is from 1948!

So, the trees have all gone to mystery boxes? *sigh*
but I'm glad for the Menorah!

Love the modern furniture, but is it just me or is it weird that they come up with a new bathtub and toiler with a holiday theme? Laughing I like the modern furniture, and wish the stockings were removable from the fireplace mantle. I would like to display the fireplace after Christmas and it isn't like I can cover it with a shelf. Love the wig too! I'm a wig addict. I guess it is cc's, Does anyone know how many? I will have to save up to buy one. congratulations The luminous tree is lovely and the deer figurine is cute.
:dance2:

I'm sorry hun but we dont allow the prices of unreleased items to be posted...they can only be obtained by hacking and we dont condone hacking in any way

Oh, ok, no worries. congratulations Now I know for the future. :smiles:

omg i don't anyone should by the ornament yet!
I just bought all and completed it but to find out that the bow ornament is now the one in the picture. Its the one from last year. that's means that there is a mistake? So what if they change it to the one in the picture and the one that is in my inventory will be changed? That mean my bow ornament from last year would disappear!!

Raina, which ornament? I have bought them and I don't see any glitch >.<

it was the blue bow. It's the same one from last year. the picture has it different from the one that's in the box.

Rainat2PM wrote:
it was the blue bow. It's the same one from last year. the picture has it different from the one that's in the box.

you're right!