Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

somebody poisoned my dog..........

today somebody killed my dog with poison ... gave her poisoning food ...that was so painfull!!!!!!
my baby girl was 3 months....her name was gina but i called ginou...that totally broke my brothers nerves...my brother adore our dog i can say more than me Sad !

Hugs for you esperia
Just cant understand how can somebody do something so cruel
i think there are lot of sick people out there
=(

sinenomine wrote:
Hugs for you esperia
Just cant understand how can somebody do something so cruel
i think there are lot of sick people out there
=(

so do i hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!some people (cant say them people) are so cruel!!!!!!!!!u r right!!!!!!!!!

OMG hun that is awful!!!

I cannot believe anyone would want to do something so evil to such a defensless little animal! I hope the police are able to catch who did it...dont kwow what the law is like where you live, but in the UK they would go to prison for that!

Hugs to you sweetie xxxxx

my sweetest lea ty for ur kind words....in ur country u have laws there nothing Sad to be honest dont know who did it and if i went to police nothing will happened ......

That's terrible! I can't understand how or why people would do something like that! I'm so sorry you have to go through this pain.

OMG, I'm so sad for this!!!!! I can't believe there are people so... (I only can imagine bad words, so I won't write them).

Hugs, hun, I can feel your pain SadSadSad

xxxxxx

Esperia, I am so sad to read this! I can't understand why people do things like this Sad My girlfriend had her dog poisoned by her exboyfriend. This just horrible! Sending you hugs... yasou!

ty sooooooooooooooooooooooo much guys for ur support really u r amazing the most amazing friends

I am so sorry to hear that.Your pictures are adorable.I know your family must be heartbroken.There is no reason for anyone to do that.They are sick in the head!!!!!! My sympathy to you and your brother. Sad

I don't know what to say, that's just awful. Sad Pets are family members, and they are special. Why someone would do something like that just stumps me. It's cruel and in most places would be considered illegal. There should be laws protecting people and their pets.

I'm hugging you real tight.

some people are TRAGIC....a greek author called Menelaos Lountemis wrote

meet people and loved animals

omg Until yesterday I could not understand it but now I realize that was so RIGHT

I'm so sorry for your loss Sad Somebody poisoned a german shepherd where I live with rat poisoning because it was biting children. Your dog looks so lovely though, rip x

my dog lived im our home in the village.....we have the last home not in the center of the village...so small number of people passes from there. the dog was DOMESTIC (if i dont use the right word pardon me) was lived in the house was sleep at home didnt go out of the house ...she was generally very obedient and calm was adorable smart smartest to be perfectly honest and very playful ....
''PEOPLE'' thrown inside the house poisoned animal skins Unfortunately my little gina was not wearing her collar and it was and for this reason feared to give it tightly in order not to drown and natural springs and ate the leather. The strangest of all is that the night before she died my brother told me ways to make our dog dont eat what seen down....only that we give ourselves. Unfortunately we did not make it, nor to see her tomorrow ... tomorrow we will go to the village and see her and we had plan to bath her and to walk her out

Those who did it are so heartless.. I mean, dogs have life too.. They dont have the right to kill them, besides they should think that they will broke someone's heart by killing their pet. This incident is so sad... I can feel your pain.. Dogs are part of our family..I know how you feel..

I am so sorry. I love animals too. I am not sure if you can call everyone human. When dog cathcers caught strays dogs I was caring for, I was always wishing that they have a realistic nightmare that they were chased with nets the same way dogs were. I mean, Animals are living creatures too.

Tromo3 wrote:
I am so sorry. I love animals too. I am not sure if you can call everyone human. When dog cathcers caught strays dogs I was caring for, I was always wishing that they have a realistic nightmare that they were chased with nets the same way dogs were. I mean, Animals are living creatures too.

tatally agree with u luka...u r in my mind !!!!!!!!!!!! ty sweety for ur support really u r so kind

I've seen animal cruelty (i mean people hurting animals not cruel animals) up close and it ain't pretty.. The worse part is that there is nothing that you can do to protect them..

Sociopaths are everywhere.. Stupidity too.. Uneducated people do the most harm for the worse reasons..

EVen their thoughts are idiotic (sorry for my language).. I mean even if you poison stray animals if people don't stop throwing them on the street it will never stop..

Evi.. Again my condolences.. One of the worse things in the world is to loose someone you love and especially a friend like that and with that way..

But in do believe in the "cyrcle of energy".. Whatever they do at some point it will get back to them.. Maybe in another form but it will..

I hope that you'll never have to see another thing like that.. I understand how you must feel asI know some pets my own.. I'm really sorry for what you're going through..

that was my girl too. i feel a real pain used to play with her and missed her a lot...yesterday i saw her corpdse and felt real pain....what was horrible

OMG! that is awful! i'm so sorry babe!! some people are so disgusting! that makes me so sad for you. sending you lots of warm hugs and love!!!

REALLY THANK U ALL SO MUCH FOR UR SUPPORT!!!!!!!U R FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!THANK U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!IM SO HAPPY HAVING FRIENDS LIKE U!!!!LOVE U

Iam so sorry ... its so awful ... why such people would do that to a cute little dog? sick mentality ... poor puppy ... iam so sorry again Sad