Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Is it just me???

Is Pet Society somehow losing a bit of its thunder? I saw the new stuff on the blog and I simply cannot get excited about it. I feel like we are sitting here in the middle of summer re-runs, and instead of it being on TV, we are dealing with it on a game.

It is getting to the point that I can't get excited about it...especially since they keep doing these stupid bundles for cash. It's just not exciting for me anymore. When I found out the theme for next week, I groaned, not because I don't like Oz, because I adore the movie, but I just can't get excited about the game when instead of coming up with something new, they are resorting to reruns. Sad

no it's not only you hun! I played today for some time after doing nothing really during the summer in PS Sad it's so sad. For me this happened because of the quality of the items and the boring visiting friends way to make money, don't get me wrong I love seeing other pets' houses but doing it all the time can be boring. Also in my opinion the last months the good items were mostly ccs. And the last hit to me, was the change in the loading system, so today was the only day I sat and played for hours in the whole summer!!!!! (Which is unbelievable because months ago I had to have all the new items every week Sad ) I don't get excited about the items so much, only this week the birthday items made me say I reaalyyy want to have those (and the dark lord items as well) (aahh I now remembered I didn;t get the Snape doll Sad -offtopic-) I was thinking earlier (when visiting and scrubing pets)(btw now visiting is more frustrating because of all the items loading in the same time) why not have a Science theme! I would love that as you said there are so many themes. And the bundles are boring and really expensive I don't buy them. I sometimes think that if I sit down and count the money I spend in PS I will go crazy and all that to see the game lose it's glory, it's so sad.

I was disappointed too, when I realized we are having another Re-run week. They did do Oz nicely last time, we don't need more.

I really want to see more themes based on the countries we live in, instead of Disney movies and pink stuff! At least Oz is yellow brick roads and Emerald Cities!

I only play PS now for digging, plushies and Mystery items I don't have. I got excited as I saw that there wasn't Boutique in the blog for the ME bundles but when I got to the game I got dissapointed.

Completely agree
I dont understand why PS dont release new items
Besides, it still have issues with the ability of playing
I have not been able to send gifts or stickers

I agree with all of you.PS has way to many cc items. I like the idea of having a variety of different countries items as well. I can learn alot that way.Re-run after re-run is boring. I like holiday items too.I'm sure there are lots of holidays around the world that I have no clue about. I did like the way they had most of the new items all in one section.I wish they would do that every week.Have just one area with the new stuff instead of going on a treasure hunt every week for the new items. I always feel like I missed something. Sometimes I do and my sister sends it to me.

just like Tromo3.... i only open PS for the new digging then logs out...maybe i'll just go and check it out if its Halloween... i still have some hopes that PS will give me satisfaction in that type of the year... but this week... not interested in some...

I can't even pull the stickers out of the chest after I cash in the recycled ones. This is getting beyond annoying. The thing that is keeping me in the game are my friends. I was given five of the new outfits by two friends because I hooked them up so they could trade. This is what keeps the game interesting for me.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I can't even pull the stickers out of the chest after I cash in the recycled ones. This is getting beyond annoying. The thing that is keeping me in the game are my friends. I was given five of the new outfits by two friends because I hooked them up so they could trade. This is what keeps the game interesting for me.

I put that glitch in the TOF and they reported. I hope they fix it soon.

I agree with You all but just to look at the other side,that new people join all the time so they probably would like these themes. The nice thing, I think, is to use my old things that I have. I remember joining and loving to look at peoples houses and seeing all these cool things. It starts You to talk.
The loading issues and glitches are so bad. That is something i would consider giving up pet society for. I hope they fix it. My wand thingy that is suppose to show me spaces first in digging has not worked but for a few times.

I've gotten bored with the game, too. I would play more often, but it's pretty much impossible to visit and clean pets with the loading issues. I really don't want to quit as I've put so much time into the game, plus all the great friends I've made, but find myself playing less and less all the time.

There must be so many great themes! Like people have mentioned - other countries around the world and different holidays. The rerun themes are frustrating.

SashaGirl wrote:
I've gotten bored with the game, too. I would play more often, but it's pretty much impossible to visit and clean pets with the loading issues. I really don't want to quit as I've put so much time into the game, plus all the great friends I've made, but find myself playing less and less all the time.

There must be so many great themes! Like people have mentioned - other countries around the world and different holidays. The rerun themes are frustrating.

everything you just said - I AGREE!!!

SashaGirl wrote:

im same as you suzanne, i love my pet, i feel sad if ill quit the game, but u r right, i find myself playing less and less all the time. Sad

Guest Guest
I feel the same way. Why to they keep bringing back themes that we have already seen? Maybe they should have a thread on the main forum asking players for ideas of NEW themes...

Since out Pet's live in a city/town...
- Daycare
- Police Station
- Fire Station
- Post Office
- Hair salon
- Spa
- Zoo
- Summer Fair
- Wedding Dress Store
- Basketball Court
- Hockey Rink
- Baseball Diamond
- Airport
- Mayor's Office
- Grocery Store
- Laundromat! *lol*

- Hello Kitty
- Care Bears
- Bingo!
- Jamaican Vacation
- Russia

And since PS creators like Disney so much...
- Mickey Mouse
- 101 Dalmatians
- Peter Pan
- Backyard Pool
- Mary Poppins

I just feel that the items are not worth anything at all Sad No new cool and beautiful items... I'm feeling the same way like you Yvette... I just feel like ps wants a lot, but doesn't give much for us...
And yes I'd love the Mary Poppins week!

I agree it's getting a little repetitive with the themes at the moment but I loveeeeeeeee your ideas Nancy! You should ask Playfish for a job because you'd do a far better job than the people that currently work there Laughing I especially like the idea of a hair salon, a zoo and the 101 Dalmations & Mary Poppins ideas Smile

I agree 100%..

I will always get in buy a few things etc but i can't keep playing as i was before.. I don't have the energy..

But i love this game.. I have soooo many memories of it.. And the time passes by i notice that i only use a 5% if not less of my items on a regural bases.. So soon i'm up for chest clearence.. 230 pages to look through..