Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SanLino

HWCM Treasure Hunt Club (HWCMTHC)

Recommended Posts

at last!
my greens welcoming new family member Laughing
thanx py !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lol not really lar....as compared to you guys. but ill look up for more yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incoming................ ....................





no num 12 SadSad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wow kurz you noticed! do you ebay often too?
lol k3 my future housemate, dont make me go your room and open up all your HW! kidding yeah....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VTEC wrote:
wow kurz you noticed! do you ebay often too?
lol k3 my future housemate, dont make me go your room and open up all your HW! kidding yeah....

ooo u k3's fren...nice to know u..haha
actualy US card with protector pack anyone can guess its from ebay..i think..hehe Twisted Evil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kurz wrote:
VTEC wrote:
wow kurz you noticed! do you ebay often too?
lol k3 my future housemate, dont make me go your room and open up all your HW! kidding yeah....

ooo u k3's fren...nice to know u..haha
actualy US card with protector pack anyone can guess its from ebay..i think..hehe Twisted Evil


yeah kurz im k3 is my real life friend lol....nice to know you too! yeah i ebay quite alot >.< you take care yeah. cheers Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kuih_tiow wrote:
not camaro...16 angles only ( same as tunnelrat )


score another 16 angles just now... Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi, me 1st timer in this space.. how can i get my hand on that T-Hunt$ Funny Mustang ah? really really love 2 have 1...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^ u still dun have any py?i tot last time reading ur report u got...or that was DK?hahahhaha...noted~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pydrumerboy wrote:
Wow nice qombee eyropean card....kt....scoring there now huh
Spoiler:
 

wah after register paypal straight away got haul?? nice~ bouncebounce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hmm..is there a difference with USA short cards and Euro short cards

I have 3 short Card Qombee Regulars I found at Wal*Mart in USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kurz wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
Wow nice qombee eyropean card....kt....scoring there now huh
Spoiler:
 

wah after register paypal straight away got haul?? nice~ bouncebounce

How is that possible, register yesterday, get the hunts today...apa la...haha

This was a trade with sombody else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote="pydrumerboy"]Wow nice qombee eyropean card....kt....scoring there now huh

Spoiler:
 
quote]

you lagi power py...now got camaro...still missing this camaro i to complete my not so complete regular thunt 2008
btw , during qombee haul , i was the scalper here!!hahahhahaha Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nice chevy 55 loose-wheels...
so u got 2 thunt for 2009 right?
after bad bagger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.