Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hokuan

Shell Ferrari

quick go and grab ur new ferrari...new wave arived...just got my fxx evoluzione....
total 6 types... Smilecyclops

u mean buy at shell station?

ooh? so its not hotwheels brand..
the old wave were not hotwheels either eh..now i know..haha
the box looks nice...but the car...hmmm albino

hmmm...all shell ferrari is produced by hotwheels..and this series has turnable wheels...u can control its direction..u can get it at rm 8.90

ooh by hotwheels...cuz confused with what written at the box.
turnable wheels is a gd point Very Happy

wow this is great! cant wait to collect it now

wow.....time for shell-ing again lu....bwahahahaha...

btw hokuan, have to buy petrol 1st then can buy? if so, how much have to fill?

was asking the same question as san did...
hehe hope its not minimum rm40 or its going to
burn a enormous hole in my pocket haha
bounce

yup..u need to pump at least rm40 petrol to get this...plus there are 2 or maybe 3 special edition...not sure exactly...

cool. my car tank is almost empty. tomorrow go and pump. haha.

Try to ask if they can sell u more than one car or not. Or u can get the receipt from those other cars that doesnt take receipt..

i just hope some shell are willing to sell more than one in a single receipt...huhu

yeahh.. last time i was able to buy 4 of the James Bond cars for 1 receipt.. so you can try.. =]

wah...
gonna try tomolo lah...
persuade friend to fill up his tank...
haha

got the FXX just now. the staff doesn't allow me to buy extra with one receipt. haha.

MarieJuliette wrote:
I'll have to check if we have them here.

Canada/US have Shell ?
coz from wat i know, doesn't have.....correct me is i'm wrong.

*try ask those Bangla 2 sell u whole set at 1 shot lah. tumpang receipt @ watever~

kukubeh wrote:
got the FXX just now. the staff doesn't allow me to buy extra with one receipt. haha.

same 2 me but they said if do have extra receipt then can sell 2 to me Crying or Very sad

btw got the fxx n there's a yellow 599 too but need 2 pump RM40 petrol n selected engine oil then only can buy it......

<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td vAlign=top align=left>New Shell-Ferrari models for 2009
</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table width=580><tr><td class=ArticleText vAlign=top>Everyone knows that in 2008, Perodua sold the most cars in Malaysia (it was No.1 the year before too) but was it really the No. 1? Unknown to us in the media, another company that is also in the auto industry actually sold over 3 million cars… and all of them were Ferraris! No, it wasn’t Naza Italia… it was Shell Malaysia. In fact, the petroleum company has been in the 'car business’ since 2007 and in that year, they sold over 2 million Ferraris.
Of course, you don’t see millions of Ferraris on the roads and they’re all safely parked inside homes around Malaysia, some even on the beds of their owners. How’s that possible? Well, the ones that Shell Malaysia sold are 1/38 scale replicas so they can fit anywhere – even in your pocket. Yes, they’re toys in a way but they are official Ferrari items which have the endorsement of the Italian supercar company.
The cars were from the Shell-Ferrari collection which has been available in 2007 and 2008 and from today, a new range is available at Shell stations nationwide. Just like model changes in the car industry, the 2009 Ferraris from Shell are upgraded with new technology.

<table width=500><tr><td align=middle> </TD></TR></TABLE>In 2007, they had a dual-speed action and then in 2008, each model had the actual sound of the car it was based on. For 2009, the cars have a unique Touch Steering function which allows programming of the direction they will move in. Up to 15 different steps (left, right, forward) can be programmed and the car will be steered accordingly once it gets going. Malaysia is the first country in the world to launch these models.

<table width=265 align=right><tr><td align=middle></TD></TR>
<tr><td align=middle>
A Touch Steering programming pad (circled) is located under the model</TD></TR>
<TR></TR>
<tr><td height=8></TD></TR>
<tr><td></TD></TR></TABLE>
Seven cars were offered in 2007, eight in 2008 and this year, there are nine. However, only five are available at this time: the 430 Scuderia, FXX Evoluzione, 599 GTB Fiorano, 612 Scaglietti and 360 GTC. Another two cars will be launched in conjunction with the coming Malaysian F1 Grand Prix in April.

Additionally, there are also two exclusive Ferrari models offered with purchases of Shell lubricants – a yellow Ferrari 599 GTB with dynamic engine sound and a 430 Scuderia with Touch Steering.

To buy the Ferrari models, you need to make a purchase of at least RM40 of fuel at a Shell station. Each model costs RM8.90 but if you fill up with Shell V-Power Racing (the petrol said to be 99% identical to what the F1 Ferraris use), then you can get each model for RM6.90. As for the two exclusive Ferraris, the price is also RM8.90 per model when you buy Shell Helix HX5 (3 or 4 litre packs) and RM6.90 with each purchase of Shell Helix Ultra HX7 or HX7 Diesel (4-litre pack). There will also be roadshows over the next 11 weeks where the public can buy their own Ferraris.

Also available is a playmat (RM15) which has a twisty track laid out so you can have fun trying to program the car to stay on the 'tarmac’</TD></TR></TABLE>
from motor trader

Wow thanks for the article....looks like these cars a a tad bit mor sophisticated than their predescessors

hehehee.. i bought 5 of them already.. got 9?! 4 more to go!

ahh.. the Ferraris have made it's way to ebay.. RM.37.06 each! Evil or Very Mad

bwahahaha....my dad works in honda n he always go pump petrol for the test drive cars at shell...the ppl there oso kenal my dad ade...last time the james bond my dad sekali gus buy all for me without pumping petrol...got discount oso...xD

i cannot buy tis ferrari coz my mother dun want to pump shell

got 5 of those yesterday, a friend of mine bought it for me,the car looks nice and a bit improvement from the last batch of cars from shell. still waiting for the scuderia.

danny90 wrote:
i cannot buy tis ferrari coz my mother dun want to pump shell

no need pump petrol bro, you can try kaw tim with one of the workers at your nearest, still it depends on your luck though.

heytang wrote:
got 5 of those yesterday, a friend of mine bought it for me,the car looks nice and a bit improvement from the last batch of cars from shell. still waiting for the scuderia.

errr.. got another Scuderia?

yup...the one only for shell helix i think.....

ohh.. that & 599 GTB yellow.. gonna persuade the person to sell it to me.. Razz

wah...
so fast all got their part of shell cars...
me still waiting for my first...
huhu so sad...
Sad

Hmm.... i only plan to buy one.. wat is the model that i should buy ler....

3 more to go!

- yellow 599 GTB
- 2009 F1
- Unknown Ferrari

=]

^
- yellow 599 GTB exactly the same as last year just different color..
- new 599 GTB same cast but different function (memory fuction instead of sound)

3 more to go!

- yellow 599 GTB
- 2009 F1
- Unknown Ferrari

=]

san the unknown ferrari is another 430 scuderia but it's yellow did'nt read the article