Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Impavido

IMPAVIDO's 7-11 finds

this is what me and my dad manage to get from Sat - Sun hunting, no $ yet Sad bought mostly matchbox cos i have most of the HW 2008 cars already

I can't imagine finding THunts in 7-11s! IMPOSSIBLE! Or maybe I'm just a pessimist... Very Happy Nevertheless, good haul there!

wonger wrote:
I can't imagine finding THunts in 7-11s! IMPOSSIBLE! Or maybe I'm just a pessimist... Very Happy Nevertheless, good haul there!

don't be too sure.. i found a regular Hot Bird in 7E before.. =]

wow Impavido.. you & your dad (BoneShaker) scored big! nice haul there! congratz! =]

Nice haul.

First time see the 2nd color for the Ford 40 pickup.

wonger wrote:

7-11s are the most likely place where one could score TH/TH$ le, especially when there's promo goin on. Plus no insider Razz
But wif d recent promo, d hunt is a bit more unsuccessful compared to last year.. But then again, most 7-11 still do not
show all their stocks yet.. keep for after promo end mb? Evil or Very Mad

Ah, I was actually hoping the price of 3-packs lowered during the promotions. Nice CTR you found there Very Happy

wonger, u will get ur THunts at 7/11 sooner or later Smile

i found a TH Regular Qombee, in 7-E, bro.. you will find one sooner... Very Happy

great find there bro..me still searching for that funnny car...

stupid ipoh 7-11...not more than 15 cars,the promoter say 'sana je'...all old cards oso...how to make them tell the truth ler??but i saw a 3 pack wit a blue 2010 mustang...

Hmm, cant force them if they don't want to take out, so before you start asking about stock, make a conversation first, maybe will work Smile

rikmun wrote:
stupid ipoh 7-11...not more than 15 cars,the promoter say 'sana je'...all old cards oso...how to make them tell the truth ler??but i saw a 3 pack wit a blue 2010 mustang...

WUT?? Blue mustang 2010? I wanna see that, no 7e I went to here have that.

yea...a BLUE 2010 MUSTANG GT....i oso wan buy wan...but not enuf money=(

nice haul father and son team~
Wink
hope somehow someway the 3 packs will reach here...
hmm...

The white Subaru Police is very nice. Guess this is a new casting, the first edition.

yes sinclair, i saw blue Mustang 2010 also.. in 3 packs.. inside include those ford fusion i think, + another classics car..

i found black ford fusion in 3pack

Lots of the new 3packs in 7e are same waves as those in Jusco, not sure about C4 as they the 1st to get them so i assume they have 1st wave while Jusco and 7e are having the next wave.

rikmun...just FYi la....in Ipoh also got Father & Son team Wink you can do it...cover ALL Ipoh 7e in one night, just which and when, before the 'tag team' or...Smile