Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enyomic

Car Movies ... Anyone

I wonder what's ur favorite car movie ......

Mine is Gone in 60 seconds. What about u?

I just finish watching F&F 4 enjoy

click here to watch

I got a few:

F&F: Tokyo Drift, other F&F franchise hv similar story line Mad
CARS animation
Gone In 60 Sec
Michel Vaillant

I heard French Connection is also good, but haven't got the chance to watch it yet.. Very Happy

BTW, luv the new KR series, but KITT's attack mode seems a bit too much.. lol!

1. The Fast & The Furious
2. 2 Fast 2 Furious
3. The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift
4. Fast & Furious
5. Gone In 60 Seconds
6. Bullitt
7. Disney's Cars
8. Knight Rider
9. Transformers

SanLino wrote:
opps! 1 more.. Redline..

Yeah, luv d babe too! Twisted Evil
Wondering how d owner felt after his Porsche Carrera GT was wrecked & to find out later his Enzo
was also damaged by Eddie G.

(1) Vanishing Point (Mopar/Challenger guys MUST see this, Google it)
(2) Bullit (Stang fans' Mecca movie)
(3) Smokey and the Bandits (Pontiac guys knows what i'm talking about, yeehaa')
(4) Dukes of Hazard (TV-series, if ur kinda confused with ur sexual orientation, and a 60s Dodge Charger fan, u'll love!)
(5) Le Mans (1971, YOU ARE NOT a male petrolhead/gearhead if u don't watch/like this one,POSERS!)

There's no school like old school.

KL drift? Lol, they have some nice street cars..

the taxi ( french version ) also shiok woo..i like the first movie most Twisted Evil

black evolution 3 initial d cause soon i'm getting a clone one ahaha

whoa...got so many car movies...
so far i watched the f&f franchise only...
must hunt for other movies...
haha
Wink

How about Transporter series?

And I like the car chase in Ronin, very realistic. Also the one in Bourne Ultimatum.

HIGHWAY 35 WORLD RACE!!!!
ACCELERACERS!!!
There's actually 4 Acceleracers movies: Ignition, Speed of Silence, Breaking Point and the Ultimate Race.

what about madmax & death race? but the transporter series are so funny to me coz somehow i am unable to see d scratch marks or dents after all the stunts scenes Razz

Just watched F&F4 today. I have to say that the first F&F is still the best.

Anybody can put together the HW equivalent of all the cars that appeared in F&F4?? By same color also better. Can use R32 for R34, hehe.

i agree with sinclair.. 1st movie was the best.. the 4th installment almost made me sober.. all the cars wrecked!

I thin we can start listing a car movie database for all member to know ... Anyone got KL drift or not ... can send me as I have yet to c malaysia drift kings lah ... lol .. i heard a lot of wiralution and sagalution ... must c

Compare the 1st and the 4th, the latest CG'ed tunnel scene really weak. But the actors are much less cheesy than before, have a little more depth in the characters.

I think the latest installment is what FnF always should be: Macho muscular heroes kicking doors, beating the s**t outa weaklings, smokin' hot Latinos, catchy Spanish tunes, even hotter American Muscle Cars roaring the streets wrecking havoc. The End.

Check out the size of that BDS blower. And that Chevelle's wheelie, woohoo!!!

SanLino is right about those rides got blown/crashed, oh that fine Chevelle Sad

For muscle car fans, this is a must see: “Muscle beats import every time!”

Run for cover....

I felt both the storyline and acting was weak. But who cares, we wanna see the cars only!

-F&F tokyo drift
-knight rider 2008 (08 shelby GT500KR modify) i luv tis car & the tech they built on the car!

Quote :
(5) Le Mans (1971, YOU ARE NOT a male petrolhead/gearhead if u don't watch/like this one,POSERS!)

I have this in VCD, hard to find the DVD. I'm not a petrol head and not a gear head. But i want to know how far did Steeve Mcqueen go. How many times have you seen the movie? It SUCKS!!! It has no acting whatsoever and its more like a documentary of sorts. Probably Steve's worst part of his career.

But! no one can be called an automotive freak if they did not read his biography at least. Then you will know how he likes his cars. Till then don't call people posers just because you think you know Steve McQueen. There are many more motoring legends and events to learn up. If you want somewhere to start, subscribe to Top Gear. They recollect at least one racer every month with stories that would make you do a double think on how much you know about cars.

i never saw the movie le mans, so i think i'm a poser la ni..... drunken

enyomic wrote:
I thin we can start listing a car movie database for all member to know ... Anyone got KL drift or not ... can send me as I have yet to c malaysia drift kings lah ... lol .. i heard a lot of wiralution and sagalution ... must c

i got the DVD u wan??

Nice, but they didn't mention the R34 and the Shelby.

And what was the 4th car in the drug run?

And at the ending, was that an Acura NSX?

netmatrix wrote:
Quote :

I have this in VCD, hard to find the DVD. I'm not a petrol head and not a gear head. But i want to know how far did Steeve Mcqueen go. How many times have you seen the movie? It SUCKS!!! It has no acting whatsoever and its more like a documentary of sorts. Probably Steve's worst part of his career.

But! no one can be called an automotive freak if they did not read his biography at least. Then you will know how he likes his cars. Till then don't call people posers just because you think you know Steve McQueen. There are many more motoring legends and events to learn up. If you want somewhere to start, subscribe to Top Gear. They recollect at least one racer every month with stories that would make you do a double think on how much you know about cars.

First off, I must apologize for my ignorance and brashness, unfairly generalizing many people in a whole and may offended oven more along the way.

Yes, the acting in the movie was weak (it's '71). It's more suited for those enjoy track racing, and crashes, and Gulf-colored car. And Porsches.

I personally don't know Steve McQueen, and cartainly not a biography digger. But in the movie (shame I got it off the net, after reading/watching WAY TOO MUCH TG-related media), I think he is a real man. Ass, Car, Road. Good ol' days, genuine drivers, old school race cars, exhaust roars, overtakings on the track, oh the fantasy of my youth.

I'm sorry as many may absolutely hate old movies like this, of course there many more 'legends' out there for me to learn. I got so carried away typing movies suggestions, and due to too many unpleasant experiences/encounters with notorious "ah bengs" and "ricers" on the road every now and then (anyone experienced it before? or it's just me?), I wish they could vent their energies onto the track, but then, I maybe stereotyping again. Then again, I enjoy street-racing movies, how ironic and conflicting javascript:emoticonp('geek')

No, I can't afford to subscribe TG UK (you know, those original and good ones), but I can afford and still keep TG Malaysia since issue #1 , and some others automobile publications, catalogues and price lists since 1993 if i can still diggem' out.

Oh btw, i'm still not a petrolhead, you know, by TG standard, the publication you recommended: I never had an Alfa Romeo, but I named my cat MiTo SmileRolling Eyesgeek

Again I humbly ask for forgiveness from those offended and promise not to be like a "cock" (learned this famous term from TG's Jezza, Hamster and Slow, and I don't mean Audi drivers, sorry)

Btw, which one you think better: TG Russia or TG Australia?

agrees with sinclair, transporter, and Ronin, one of the best car chase ever!

my top five would be
1. Transporter series
2. Ronin
3. F&F series
4. Italian Job (original & remake, both are must see for coopers fans)
5. KL drift (malaysia boleh!)

Quote :
Again I humbly ask for forgiveness from those offended and promise not to be like a "cock" (learned this famous term from TG's Jezza, Hamster and Slow, and I don't mean Audi drivers, sorry)

Well that is not neccessary. I should have known it was a copy and paste kind of thing as the words only reflect shallow minds. They like to call people POSER just because people tak about Steve better than they do. I bet the original writer drives a souped up CIVIC and takes part in some local races. And thinks just because he in in USA and thinks Steve Mcqueen is the GOD of cars there. I think he have never set foot in a book shop for Steve Mcqueen rather than mod ideas for his CIVIC. Chait!!

Well 'hahahayeahrite' if you are interested in knowing what cars meant to Steve go to Times bookstore in Pavilion they might still have that unwrapped hardcover biography of him. If you do, read it up with plenty of pictures and you will know what drives him. You also get to see his rare car collection. Anyway LEMANS is a blardy documentary. Steve is behind the mask all the time compared to Sylvester Stalone in DRIVEN, where at least he has dialogue!

Few more TV series that i remember the vehicles rather than the acting.

- Hardcastle & Mcormick

Two more movie that many missed,

- xXx Triple X (Vin Diesel)
- Driven (Sylvester Stallone)

oh!!i remember viper...with all secret weaponss...

how bout cartoons? M.A.S.K? they have a lot of super cool vehicles...

ADVedder wrote:
how bout cartoons? M.A.S.K? they have a lot of super cool vehicles...

here he comes with his MASK toys afterwards .. hello ... movie ..... real cars .. not cartoon ... next thing u guys will be telling me transformers Gen. 1 cartoon....

king ADVedder .. still to the line bro .....

BJ and the Bear also classic one, more interesting is the Bear is a chimpanzi.

ya... i remember.. Razz
how bout those 007 cars? seems like you guys missed em out.. Crying or Very sad
Back to the future punya kereta? apa nama itu kereta?

Back to the future - DMC Delorean 12. Did you know in USA the car is still being sold? The company went bankrupt long time ago. The car was a mess really. The new ones are being made but with modifications by a small company. Its body is still brushed aluminum color.

Oh yeah before i forget, there is this horror movie where there is this cool car that kills people. I wonder anyone saw this before? I remember seeing it at night. And it was scary! Ditto to the car that looks like it came right out of a Hot Wheels catalog!

The Car -

Yes i am a auto freak!!

hoho.. i think at toycity sold delorean12.. but not 1/64 scales

by the way, theres another movie, almost like that one, with killer trucks.. cant remember the film.. watch it when i was a little boy, scare the hell out of me.. which i could remember the title.. Crying or Very sad