Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorrr

HW 65 Impala lowrider

I did the wheel swap and paint a while ago but finally found some time to do the detailing on it, so here it is

Thanks for looking.

Abang~itu cermin punye krome part macam mana buat ???

The chrome trim is made with aluminium sticky tape, it is used to tape reflective house insulation and airconditioning ducts together, I got it from the hardware store.

1 more awesome custom there mr. thorr... really like the paint job... Shocked

Its such a treat to be able to see so many customs with their own signature custom technique.....great custom .. :ilovethisplace

nice custom thorrr!!!!!!!! rolleyes that airbrush job on bonnet cover looks impressive with blue flames.Cool!!!!!! clapclap

ok....now it looks more like the real thing.......

nice job......

once again blown away by your terrific body paint job Thorr, magnificent! rabbit

nice!

where's the airbag suspension.. .

wahh...
65 impala~
with super custom touch from mr Thorr...
nice custom bro...
admire the way u did it using airbrush...
very realistic + artistic indeed~
thumbsup

After custom made, it's look more attractive then the original , great job man!

Hey mate...just curious, did you recycle the 'masking' from the previous Twin Mill project? Smile

Most awesome...i'm tryingg my hands on 'foiling' the windows too...but can't find the material here. There was a graphic store, but it's WAY over my budget and for quite a big sheet too...

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Hey mate...just curious, did you recycle the 'masking' from the previous Twin Mill project? Smile

Most awesome...i'm tryingg my hands on 'foiling' the windows too...but can't find the material here. There was a graphic store, but it's WAY over my budget and for quite a big sheet too...

No, this was my first try at true fire , but I think it ended up looking more like ice, so I haven't used that stencil again.

The "foil" I use is not on a sheet but a roll, supersoft aluminium tape for airconditioning ducts the stuff I use is the 403f on this site

Takumi wrote:

Thorrr wrote:
The chrome trim is made with aluminium sticky tape, it is used to tape reflective house insulation and airconditioning ducts together, I got it from the hardware store.

u understood the question?? ShockedShockedVery Happy

btw ur paintjobs r really superb man!!

kurz wrote:
Takumi wrote:

Thorrr wrote:

u understood the question?? ShockedShockedVery Happy

btw ur paintjobs r really superb man!!

Question was easy to understand..... after I put it through an online translater Very Happy although the "krome" gave me a clue

I learn something with every paintjob I do, to me that is part of the fun.... learning.