Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thefuhrer

KINOKUNIYA sale Hotwheels !!

To those who may not know, Kinokuniya is a japanese bookstore located at KLCC, KL.
It's the only japanese bookstore in M'sia & they have only 1 outlet. It's also the most prestige bookstores in M'sia.

And this is what i found on their shelves :

HW Variations : Front Cover rm122

HW Variations : Back Cover

Inside "HW Variations"

Inside "HW Variations"

Inside "HW Variations"

Inside "HW Variations"

Inside "HW Variations"

Inside "HW Variations"

Inside "HW Variations"

HW The Recent Years (TRY) : Front Cover rm115

HW The Recent Years (TRY) : Back Cover

Inside "HW TRY"

Inside "HW TRY"

Inside "HW TRY"

Inside "HW TRY"

Inside "HW TRY"

Inside "HW TRY"

Inside "HW TRY"

Inside "HW TRY"

rm96

MBX rm46 / HW rm61

rm108

rm77

Bro, thanks a lot for showing that!

I don't mind going there to browse those books, but to buy them.... wait for sale! blush

affraidaffraid

a must have for hardcore collectors...............

very special knowledge....... very nice info bro....thanxxx nod

Thanks alot to u all for the comments. I'm glad i can share wat i like among ppl around me. I even show these photos to my non-collector friends & my family. They too r very impressed tat our small passion have such big impact among real businesses.

I particularly like the Surfing Bus alot, it's like the king of all bus. Look at those rubber wheels man.... bounce

thasnk thefurher for the info , didnt know they had such details books on Hotwheels and Matchbox Very Happy love to get my hands on them one day.. not cheap tho... Razz

Wow!!! Those are real cool!
If I could only chose one, I'd take the Mike Zarnock one....
That guy's a walking HW encyclopedia!

I actually buy a lot from Kinokuniya but mostly illustration and concept art books, thanks for poisoning me this.. most probably will grab the book on variations hehe.

MarieJuliette wrote:
Wow!!! Those are real cool!
If I could only chose one, I'd take the Mike Zarnock one....
That guy's a walking HW encyclopedia!

Oh.. who is he, Sis? Can u tell more about him?

Thanks man for sharing with us the info . But i don think i will spent that money to buy that book . Wat i need to know , jst google it .. Very Happy Want that picture , *right-click , saved as* .. hehe SmileSmile

what about the book by judith miller, Buy, Keep or Sell? is it related with HW also?

I just googled about Zarnock, and it's confirmed that the 4th edition of his Variations Ultimate Guide book will be released sometime April next year. I guess i'll wait for this one since the 3rd one only cover up to 2005 models. It's gonna be 500 pages!

undercoverbrother wrote:
I just googled about Zarnock, and it's confirmed that the 4th edition of his Variations Ultimate Guide book will be released sometime April next year. I guess i'll wait for this one since the 3rd one only cover up to 2005 models. It's gonna be 500 pages!

wow..great then..! so jus wait dor next yr lah! No rush! Thanks for the info bro!

Most of the cars featured there are not easily available here. The guides and books are really salivating stuffs. Last time i always hang out at Borders going though these books. Nowdays they don't have it anymore. And Kino likes to "condomize" their books just like MPH.

at first i thought that kinokuniya selling hotwheels now, but it actually HWs books.. SmileSmile
btw, all nice books.. looks like i gotta find some for my own..

netmatrix wrote:
Most of the cars featured there are not easily available here. The guides and books are really salivating stuffs. Last time i always hang out at Borders going though these books. Nowdays they don't have it anymore. And Kino likes to "condomize" their books just like MPH.

That's why like many other playaz here, it's time for you to go international too! There's no shortcut here, either you got thick wallet, or have a good network with oversea boardies to help out. wink

(and greens could help to certain extent too, when it comes to trades)

hmm nice book~
thanks for sharing mr fuhrer~
would be very informational indeed~
Wink