Find results in...
sinclair

What to do with error TH Corvette C6R?

What to do with error TH Corvette C6R?

Your opinion is sought, but most probably will not be followed. tongue

pydrumerboy wrote:
:nothingtoadd: :nothingtoadd:

Join the crowd, just having some fun. tongue

Actually all the intl carded C6R supers does come with T-Hunt spelling cause it's the first super released and (i think) that time they're not sure yet on how to differentiate regs and supers.

And if you're really considering any of answers above just swap with mine first then go ahead with your sinister plan, cause mine is near mint currently looking for better one (same version as in pic, not the TRU one).

yes as undercover said, he tell me that this is not an error.. maybe 1st $ card should be..

Mr. Slaughter , maybe u can ask for a trade / sales with those card variation collector ? Probably u know roughly who they are rite . RazzRazz

Open and touch the rubber :sinclairsdance see is super rubber or regular rubber cool

Can I make a trade/swap with you...if you plan for C6R 'Slaughter House' Sad

voted already...
enter the raceday with it bro...
who knows might win haha
Wink

Run faster in night with this regular rubber tyre. Super is for Day time racing. Just like F1, weather decide the tyre type. idea

I just bought a car from 7-eleven.It is a 69 ford torino talladega.The card is a 2009 design. it has the picture of the car.But when i looked at the card,it said 2008 first editions.they didnt say 2009 hw premiere.Is it an error?please answer my question.If it is ,tell me.Thank you.

hotwheelsnerd wrote:
I just bought a car from 7-eleven.It is a 69 ford torino talladega.The card is a 2009 design. it has the picture of the car.But when i looked at the card,it said 2008 first editions.they didnt say 2009 hw premiere.Is it an error?please answer my question.If it is ,tell me.Thank you.

Its not an error bro! Mostly now 2008 model reprint the card and come with the new 2009 cars design!
2008 F.Edition?? That all right! Nothing wrong. Go check other 2008 f.e card with new design if u have it...!
Thats not an error !