Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

CKH HAUL @ # VERSION 8.0

Since everbody busying hauling in bulan puasa..so i had to join in too!!!

Nah:

Lucky i didnt celebrate Hari Raya...kalau tak...duit raya pun tak cukup!!!

TFL..... rolleyes

danielh wrote:
so many haul bro!! $uper qombee and 2 van susu!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe..biasalatu..milky milky...

ckh got lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .. if u free can pass to me or the admin or the moderators for safe keeping .... we will help u invest in the HW stock market ..... I will invest in the dragtor index ... wooo hoooo

but seriously ... darn good haul leh

enyomic wrote:
ckh got lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .. if u free can pass to me or the admin or the moderators for safe keeping .... we will help u invest in the HW stock market ..... I will invest in the dragtor index ... wooo hoooo

but seriously ... darn good haul leh

Yup..got a lot of$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..but not as many as u have!!!
Dragtor??? and dont forget to invest in the "Bluebird" also...cuz i need many of it to trade ma!!
remember my motto??"""10 bluebird for the trade"???

fuyoo...................................... 1 malaysia... should celebrate raya too

alfagta wrote:
nice haul, wat happen to ur custom bettle? turned turtle...haha

Dont know leh!! as Demon says:"Kumbang sudah mati"!!

YU5H wrote:
fuyoo...................................... 1 malaysia... should celebrate raya too

Yup...1 Malaysia..."Rakyat Didahulukan...Pencapaian Diutamakan"... and jus like the HWCM ......

"1 HWCM.....Members Didahulukan....Pencapaian T-hunt Diutamakan"

MarieJuliette wrote:
You got everything in there! Error, custom, old stuff, new stuff!
That's a full bag! Congrats!

Thanks for looking..Marie!!

sinclair wrote:
Erm.... I think he means it as a compliment bro.

Opps! Maybe be i misunderstanding the meaning!! Thanks for the clarification!!

Add another small haul...

Ferrari F40 (blue):

looking for this Ferarri for sometimes d!
But seem easy to haul this in other places!!

wahh CKH got that blue ady ya? nice one ckh..how do you feel when holding that blue? sensation rite?..hahaha...

RGSUKAN wrote:
wahh CKH got that blue ady ya? nice one ckh..how do you feel when holding that blue? sensation rite?..hahaha...

yup!!! drolling!

finally you got the blue F40 after weeks of moaning and searching high and low!!!!!!!!!! I bet your more than happy now!!!! did you buy more than 2?

danielh wrote:
finally you got the blue F40 after weeks of moaning and searching high and low!!!!!!!!!! I bet your more than happy now!!!! did you buy more than 2?

Nope! Jus one only! Reserve some $ for the others car. Maybe will get an xtra after some time!

^ after some time you will never see that again adn you will regret for it...hehee...BTW cold storage still got plenty of it....price, you know laaa

RGSUKAN wrote:
^ after some time you will never see that again adn you will regret for it...hehee...BTW cold storage still got plenty of it....price, you know laaa

bro RGSUKAN, how about JJ? is it available on which outlet? i think the price is cheaper now.

danielh wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

bro RGSUKAN, how about JJ? is it available on which outlet? i think the price is cheaper now.

I get it from 7-E..RM14.90...d! But ...its ok for me..cuz i had been looking for this for quite some times d! At least i get wat i wan!!

danielh wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

yes JJ the price is cheaper and that mean this f40 will more hard to get since everybody chase for it coz some people just wait for the price drop..and then they will grab more..

p/s : today is j card day at jusco puchong maybe they will restock...please go there if you got free time..

RGSUKAN wrote:
danielh wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

yes JJ the price is cheaper and that mean this f40 will more hard to get since everybody chase for it coz some people just wait for the price drop..and then they will grab more..

p/s : today is j card day at jusco puchong maybe they will restock...please go there if you got free time..

thanks for the info bro!!!!!!!!!!!