Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

Py POS for the day 15 October

I correct myself for saying this may be dead cases but its not the case, Instead its thunt positive

Nah Ambiik ni

Sorry for the shaky picture....

Here is a clearer pic...more pics in blog

Uncle PY, where did you haul this? i'm interested in the cars in the background

nice haul py. too excited found $th until hand also shaking eh. Smile

i wan the background C6R.........king of haul again.......$green

u already got the c6r what alfagta, didnt enough already, huhu~~
btw nice "whitewall" poisons mr py.. lucky already got it, RazzRazz

@elgee- thank you, can't wait to see your finished custom gtr
@kuku- yeah I guess you are right ....shaking because everybody was looking at me taking this pic including the staff there....

@alfagta - that c6r I telan already Smile
@jhc - yah you were one of the first to get your hands on this, me only just today

wahh!! u always kawtim both reg n $ at one go..super lucky one!

Wa~ Score a regular and $uper 34' ford at the same timing ..I'm sure u're like ; " ok , next~" grinwhistlingwhistling

@net - you like this car eh Smile
@jason - not the only one but its totally awesome
@marie- yes its AWESOME!!! Smile
@RG - you and I kembar haul la......Smile

Haihhh... so much work to do, no time to go and find cars la. Even 2morrow gotta work. Now i'm sleeping late just to see what i missed.

py, i score these too,currently restock with 2 boxes maybe,since got 2 thunt..but i noticed that both boxes had a different car,coz only got a DD, 2 evos, 2 c6rs,4 red gtrs,california dunno how many..do you having it the same for this wave?or we can assumed that somebody or kids took it 1st...

Yup I maaged to score DD, evos, and all those you mentioned. How about taildragger, thre are taildragger as well.....but if 2 boxes there should be 2 DD

I really don't know. Just to confirm if there are two boxes, do you mean you had 1 super and 2 regular ford thunt? Because if you have 1 super and 1 reguar ford thunt then they have only restocled 1 box.

yeah..i got that taildragger too,green camaro also..so you got 2DDs? mybe i just managed to get only 1 DD,other 1 maybe in other people hand..

so far just score 1$uper and 1 regular..so,that means 1 box contains only 1 evo,c6r,DDlaa...i just wondering if $uper got differ cars than the reg one..

Bro, the super and the regular come in the same box, so yeah 1 box only.

Yup I think so.....1 each...so you didn't miss anything
you can go like this now

oo yeah?hahahhaa..now gonna hunt somemore...btw, thanks for the info bro... ...

hehe...maybe its our time,mostly pyla...hahaha.. next time maybe yours..who knows..keep on hunting bro..

I went hunting at 2 malls last night. No GTR, TD, DD, vette, Camaro, California. Nothing la. Just managed to score orange Cuda, Fairlane GT, Charger, OCC splitback.

Oh yeah, buying at C4, if you spend RM30 on any product in a single reciept, you can buy HW cars at RM3.95 each no limit to number of cars. And RBN there is 10% off their cars but many kena sapu already. Whole of MV have 3 Mustang mach 1. 3 orange Cuda, 2 Fairlane GT in MV TRU, C4 Sbg have a lot of OCC splitback & 8 chargers.

^aiyooo...why alamanda C4 dont have this promo, selective C4 maybe..

I think the one in subang C4 has this type of promo now. Well at least thats what somebody said somewhere in here before...