Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RGSUKAN

RGSUKAN addition just nice haul...

This morning went to C4 alamanda one more time for my kids diapers,milk powder, etc,etc,etc......when suddenly see this 2s hanging on peg...this week is my day...hahaha..left all others car, left the red chillis,gtr,r32,C6R..etc..etc..please visit there if you need it..hope it still there....

my just nice combo, sorry for the blurry pic...shaking too like im dreaming..hehehe..

just nice family pic..

enjoy...thanks for looking..

hehehe..thunt per hour for you POS classes yea?heheh..i just snap what i canlaa py...yes, need classes from you for pos shot..

danielh wrote:
wow!! congrats bro!! another $uper haul!!!

thanks bro...got very lucky today..

Adrian wrote:
Wow..again..lucky man..

hehe, thanks bro...early bird bro

Wow..u like PY d!! The Green Force is by ur side!! Congrats on that haul!! Double happiness!!
And u had to thanks for ur kids..cuz without them on using diapers and milk..then the green will not longer with u!!

wow nice score there RG! double in a weeks! i like this C4, put out the stock one at a time. Smile

chee keng hong wrote:
Wow..u like PY d!! The Green Force is by ur side!! Congrats on that haul!! Double happiness!!
And u had to thanks for ur kids..cuz without them on using diapers and milk..then the green will not longer with u!!

thanks for looking bro,hehehe...i gave my kids something special ady...ice cream. u should do it too, coz your daughter give you $uper alsokaaan?

kukubeh wrote:
wow nice score there RG! double in a weeks! i like this C4, put out the stock one at a time.

thanks bro, yupp double in a weeks,double happiness for me..hehe

sinclair wrote:
Woah, $uperb haul!

thanks sinclair, thanks for looking..

thanks bro...currently this wave included with $uper and regular in one case..or both regular in it.

RG its like this, a case has either one regular thunt OR 1 super and 1 regular together. There should not be under normal situation, for a case to contain only a super. The super is the bonus that is added to that case along with the regular to spread unimaginable joy to the hunter if he/she finds it Smile

ooo like that ahh...i tot a box included with both regular and $uper..that means its bonusla to get $uper...ok understand now, i'm still learning ..hehehe..thanks sir

RGSUKAN wrote:
ooo like that ahh...i tot a box included with both regular and $uper..that means its bonusla to get $uper...ok understand now, i'm still learning ..hehehe..thanks sir

You don't know how many hunters have wet dreams over this prospect Smile hahaha

hahaha...i should not...kekekkeke make me laugh until crying..kekeke..

kekekkee..py, i really cannot tahan with you word wet dream...kekekke

Fantastic haul Bro... heheh some1 menganas now nie... way to go..