Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

Better if ....

Recommended Posts

Nope, it's all about the production cost of cars itself. They could not avoid the price increase after all these years whether it's metal or plastic (unless they turn Penang factory into sweatshops and our country will complain how the capitalist bangsa pejajah abused other countries for cheap labor). So apart from working extra hard on design side, the card change (that doesn't really affect that much in cost cause like what dreamer side cards are printed differently anyway) is the least they could offer to justify it's price increase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undercoverbrother wrote:
Nope, it's all about the production cost of cars itself. They could not avoid the price increase after all these years whether it's metal or plastic (unless they turn Penang factory into sweatshops and our country will complain how the capitalist bangsa pejajah abused other countries for cheap labor). So apart from working extra hard on design side, the card change (that doesn't really affect that much in cost cause like what dreamer side cards are printed differently anyway) is the least they could offer to justify it's price increase.



and a add-on.. Hotwheels designer will do sketch or illus before the car produce, they just apply their drawing to the card only, how will it effect the cost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter wrote:
Better if they do away the new cards, so HW cars can be cheaper, back to RM 4.90 (?).



can you explain why the new cards of productions are high?
they are just printed stuff on hard papers..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'bang, saya mau bili mahcidi. boleh? E class. berapa ribu?'

'setengah juta'

'wah manyak mahal looooooo. tak ada diskaun kah?'

'ADA!!! lu ambik ini nombor, kasi call sama ini olang. dia boleh kasi lu diskaun'

toot toot.

'hello'

'halo! ini lesmon kah? lu boleh dapat machidi diskaun kasi saya kah?'

'boleh! lu mau apa model?'

'E-class'

'satu ratus ribu loh'

'WAAAA.. apa macam lu boleh kasi ini murah punya harga?'

'lu mau diskaun saya tolong u la. pintu semua saya kasi tukar plastik. cermin semua pakai itu balut buku punya plastik. itu enjin saya kasi masuk kanciu punya enjin. itu logo machidi saya kasi buang. itu dalam punya dasbod sumua kasi buang. Seat tak ada lether. kasi lu pastic punya kerusi bili dekat giant. warranty kasi potong dari 2 tahun. kasi lu 2 minit saja. satu ratus ribu loh!'

'ei ini macam pun boleh kah! itu hot wheels punya CLK 6 ringgit saja leh. dia punya pintu semua besi leh. dasbod semua masih ada leh.'

'wah!! taiko! lu pun bili hot wheels kah?! saya mau cari itu hijau la.'

'saya ada manyak hijau leh. lu cari apa model?'

'saya cari itu lone shaker ah... sama itu makan api... err apa panggil ah.. fire eat ah? lagi mau satu lagi.. itu mustang.'

'boleh lah! lu kasi lagi diskaun saya munya machidi, saya kasi lu sumua free!'

lol!

sorry guys.. i syiok sendiri.
no harm intended

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haha!!! if you want that items at 1 cent price, you will get it that item's quality worth at 1 cent...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haha!!! funny lah you desmond !!!!!

danielh, agree with you.....you pay for what you get......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i like the mercedes and the chicken rice story ... if sg version ... must b chilli crab punya ... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
this is so far the most interesting & funny topics i have ever read in this forum...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
demonicle wrote:
Spoiler:
 


lol!

sorry guys.. i syiok sendiri.
no harm intended

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler:
 

i laughing like hell.. lol!
plus promote wishlist summore, RazzRazz..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Better if I can score a TH every month, so by year end I will have collected them all. Hehehe..... I was lucky again yesterday bec. I 'sapued' 2 fresh from oven regulat TH '34 Ford. Tks God I was sooooooooooooooooo happy last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter wrote:
Better if I can score a TH every month, so by year end I will have collected them all. Hehehe..... I was lucky again yesterday bec. I 'sapued' 2 fresh from oven regulat TH '34 Ford. Tks God I was sooooooooooooooooo happy last night.


the cars got any defects?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
that TH '34 ford is plastic casting right??


hmmmm..is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 ford body not plastic gua.......

the plastic is the woody...haha
peter, if you saw it get for me since you don't want it right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cham2020 wrote:
34 ford body not plastic gua.......

the plastic is the woody...haha
peter, if you saw it get for me since you don't want it right

not eh?? i just saw it like plastic, maybe the paint, huhu.. never open one myself.. thanks bro cham, for clearing this..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Better if I post it here. Left over TH grabbed. A Qombee (No $) found just seconds before I wanted to leave. Guess you guys are fade up with the Qombee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wonder why green colour is used for a TH card. Better if we know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I thought bec. a TH car being so rare, the green card represents an oasis (rare and indeed a treasure) in the desert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I saw this posted, Earth series .... ALL plastic cars .... PETER dun buy them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote :
off topic
ucb bro, i tot you are netmatrix


Woi different person lah. Just the replies may look the same aka intelectual, but both are different individuals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.