Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

Cars I like

Recommended Posts

sahama wrote:
Peter wrote:
It is a fact that some cars are hard to find or cannot find. Is this making the hobby more exciting or disappointing?


excitement and more bullet spend


Peter, I understand ur problem as well. Certain weeks I feel bad as I did not score anything .... but this push me to hunt harder the next week to get better stuff. So it's a win or lose situation always .... like you say .. enjoy the hobby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:
Nice loose gtx


its not GTX.its GTLM Evil or Very Mad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter wrote:
Cars I like are hard to find! SAD.



What cars you like but had to find! List them so that other members can help you. Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:
Peter wrote:
Cars I like are hard to find! SAD.



What cars you like but had to find! List them so that other members can help you. Very Happy


The list is long. Thanks for your kindness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recently grabbed two silver Honda S2000s and the casting is a very good one. Both the head and tail lights were nicely painted. Guess they are the HTF item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter wrote:
Recently grabbed two silver Honda S2000s and the casting is a very good one. Both the head and tail lights were nicely painted. Guess they are the HTF item.


oooo that gonna shortlisted U HTF rite bro..
I Tot when U becoming More teRerrorist(Otai)
U Get Less HTF list.....

Anyway,.. As A newbie, i dont aspect more HTF
but 1 HTF really Make me tired.. it not a fav car?.. But I'm nearly Giv UP..
R THis Car NOt Meant for our shore?...

I Only Found Purple Carded and Black in 5 Pack, and left it..
BUt Peter said, Found 1 rite....?

I Think, Dont Giv UP... There R more heartbroken Collecter,
Try To Look Back at wat U Have, Rather than What HTF
Coz what U hAve is a HTF for other hehehehehhehe


bounce

CAR That I Like, SKYLINE Adn EVO ofcoz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The '11 Ford Fiesta is very cool. Very nice tampo though I know nothing about "Block", very nice car with exagerated big wheel arches, ...

Guess this is the first car with a two-colour base, just wonder how Mattel did it. Thank Mattel for producing such a master piece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter wrote:
The '11 Ford Fiesta is very cool. Very nice tampo though I know nothing about "Block", very nice car with exagerated big wheel arches, ...

Guess this is the first car with a two-colour base, just wonder how Mattel did it. Thank Mattel for producing such a master piece.



peter, I really admire your photo taking .... the cars u post has even the Hot Wheels Collector logo on the picture.. your really good man ...

by the way ... I can see you really like cars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote="enyomic"]

Sorry, the pic. was not taken by me, just took it from the Internet. I did not notice its owner's name was on the pic until I read your post. Hope the owner won't mind. Yes. I like cars whether they are real or just models, especially sports cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The New Mini Challenge is another nice casting. I only got the blue one. I saw some red ones but clipped together in three with other two cars and I did not grab it bec. the cards were spoilt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zoomckng wrote:
oh here we go again Razz

somehow, i know what's inside your head, LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
still catching up :-) theres another 2 i didint put together bcoz it stay in other box and i lazy to take them out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
momookit >> nice collection.. !! that 2000 th really look yummy..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oh, i'm still short of that white with blue base (super launcher) one.. great collection..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wooohooo~ which mean u already have alot of em clap

the coca-cola PPC u have also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nomad wrote:
momookit >> nice collection.. !! that 2000 th really look yummy..


Ya!! the thunt is so yummy~ and thers a police PPC with matt blue base paint, that one also yummy Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
momookit wrote:
wooohooo~ which mean u already have alot of em clap

the coca-cola PPC u have also?

bro, u saw already la all my PPC.. Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
momookit wrote:
wooohooo~ which mean u already have alot of em clap

the coca-cola PPC u have also?

bro, u saw already la all my PPC.. Razz


u r Farkharuddin??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nomad wrote:
'06 variation - black instead of orange..


nice!!! real nice!! mine will received after chinese new year :-) 1-2 more weeks i think...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
momookit wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
momookit wrote:
wooohooo~ which mean u already have alot of em clap

the coca-cola PPC u have also?

bro, u saw already la all my PPC.. Razz


u r Farkharuddin??


kantoi.....hahahahhaha afro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahha~ lol! no others in this group has such complete PPC collection other than him..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGSUKAN wrote:
momookit wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
momookit wrote:
wooohooo~ which mean u already have alot of em clap

the coca-cola PPC u have also?

bro, u saw already la all my PPC.. Razz


u r Farkharuddin??


kantoi.....hahahahhaha afro

aiyakkkk!! hahaha...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nomad wrote:
'06 variation - black instead of orange..
Spoiler:
 

Dude, I really love your pic! cheers

I collect PPC too, still short a few more to complete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sinclair >> Thanks.!! thumbsup

Spoiler:
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:

I collect PPC too, still short a few more to complete.

sinclair, updated version please!!! cheerscheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 2012 Lamborghini Gallaro (my new avatar) is very nice. Nice car, tampo, colours, .. It's a hard to find item! Lucky to find one today. Its dark blue colour is close to black.

Image courtesy of www.hotwheels.com.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice Lamborghini gallardo lp-570-4 superlegerra find. All the hotwheels their All my Favorites congrats. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.