Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mushr00m

Crazy weekend...

Well... this is totally crazy for me.. Have yet to do this before but this is the story...

It started off on friday afternoon, decided to leave office early and take my gf for some shopping.. So we went off to KLCC.. Told my gf to shop for her stuff, while I make my way to TRU, and mostly old collections.. Then I wander off to Cold Storage.. Got my hands on this..

Then I went to Parkson.. OMG.. still those cases which I saw a few weeks back.. Don't think they ever restock or goin to anytime soon.. Met my gf and we made our way to Isetan.. Bought some stuff and found this..

Felt no energy coz no nice cars could be found.. We went to Ampang to meet a fren, and decided to stop at Petronas Setiawangsa, and got my hands on this...

The Ice cream truck for my nephew while the Cabin Fever for me.. Didn't know what it was but find it so cool... (thanks to danielh for explaining what it was for.. thanks bro..)
Later could not find anyplace to makan, we made our way to Vicchuda Kota Damansara(Good service compared to Damansara's branch).. About to leave the place till my gf mentioned that there is a 7E opposite the place and decided to drop by..
She went down and hunt and come back out 5 minutes later saying, there a lot of old collections which I might be interested in.. Shut the engine, went in and saw and unopened HW Box lying on the floor.. Quickly ask the shop assistant that Can I opened the box and peek in? She says, it just arrived and they have yet to tag it.. but after confirming with the Supervisor, they let me open the box.. and this came out..

I smiled.. In total, I paid for 27 cars.. and it was only 12am..
Decided to drop by McD SS15 for the gathering.. sold some to the members..
This is was the only left...

and I thought it was over till yesterday, when we went to Citibank Damansara Perdana and pay our bills, we got thirsty after the Banana leaf lunch and decided to stop at the next 7E we could find and we came out with some stuff.. since to much picture spam in this post, I decided to sum up all the cars for saturday lunch till midnite (after my friends engagement ceremony)..

and manage to get this mint conditions cards..

and this 2006 Qombee

well.. thats all for now.. broke and tired but happy..

man..how many stores you went into?? 12am and still hauling! wow! cool hauls! congrats

nice.. i love the last pic!! greatest ride ever.. RazzRazz
jokes aside, really superb la ur hauls.. fire eater, pheww,...

woww .great huntin bro..kompom mlm ni can't be sleep.

fuyuh! i want that cabin fever more than fire eater!

congraz on your haul!

thanks y'all.. I was told that I was the one started the Fire Eater hunting season which all 7E was raided..ahahaha.. but I didn't even go hunt from a 7e to another.. mostly are accidently stops and some of the 7Es are kinda near to home and my frens place at that time.. so nasib haul only.. After having 3 Fire Eater, I started to leave those Fire Eaters at the store.. Until yesterday they told me about Bone Shaker.. OMG.. after that malas to go out and haul anymore..

kukubeh wrote:
fuyuh! i want that cabin fever more than fire eater!

congraz on your haul!

hehehe.. tell me about it.. bought it because it was like the coolest thing ever until danielh describe to me what it does... now I want to hunt for this more than the Fire Eater..